Chameleon's Photomode gallary - Nope! (01/04/15)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 164 comments
'Cham...I love the whole set. I can tell you are much more settled into your work. 'God Among Cars', is my fave of the set. But, they are all fantastic!!!

Game, set, match!!!:bowdown:

P.S. When are you getting a Flickr account??? The world is waiting for what you have to give.:)

i will agree with all members who write post before me - but i add this amazing fantastic awesome - waiting for more

"A God Among Cars" and "Faster" like it more! Good work Chameleon! ;)
Thank you loading, those two are also my favorite, along with 'The Golden Sky'. :cheers:
Nice work on lightning in your last set 👍
My fav' is "Oops" : i love its toning !
Thank's kodje! I was kind of dissapointed with 'oops', because it just didnt have the reflections of the first few On177 shots, but obviously it was better than i thought it was, for it to be your favorite!
Your latest works are awesome! 👍

Faves are, A God Among Cars, Faster, Oops, A Legend, To Begin the Night, The Orange Bull and Untamed.
Thank you NBDesigns! That is quite allot of favorites! Interestingly, those are the ones that i worked the hardest on. Obviously that shows!
'Cham...I love the whole set. I can tell you are much more settled into your work. 'God Among Cars', is my fave of the set. But, they are all fantastic!!!

Game, set, match!!!:bowdown:

P.S. When are you getting a Flickr account??? The world is waiting for what you have to give.:)
Yeah, i went through a really rapid improvement spike when i asked GPR for some tips. The main thing that helped me was him telling me to experiment, Then when he gave me his tutorial it was the cherry on the cake! Well, if the cherry was twice the size of the cake... :lol:. And as for a flickr account, i was trying to create one just last night, but it requires a yahoo account, which in turn requires a mobile phone number, which i dont have. But hey, I'm 14, ill just ask my mum!
i will agree with all members who write post before me - but i add this amazing fantastic awesome - waiting for more
Thanks diobel! And don't worry, you will get more... :lol:.

Again thanks to everyone here! I never expected to have this much fun editing pictures, and 80% of that fun comes from the heartwarming feedback you guys give! :lol:

Thank's kodje! I was kind of dissapointed with 'oops', because it just didnt have the reflections of the first few On177 shots, but obviously it was better than i thought it was, for it to be your favorite!

I know what you mean, the paint looks almost like a matte one. But this warm toning, this angle and this composition make it a very cinematic shot :)

Ahhh the mustang. Old and new, they never cease to be awesomely pointless. Tonnes of power, striking looks, and useless, well, everything else, this car still manages to symbolism everything America. So here are some pictures of the two most awesome mustangs to date; the Mach-1 and the new Shelby GT500. or at least i think its the GT500... I don't even know. :rolleyes:
Mach-1 - 'Murica.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_34.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg

Red Bull Ring_2.jpg

Mach-1 - Playing dirty.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_37.jpg

Mach-1 - The Mach One.jpg

Red Bull Ring_12.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_27.jpg

And Thanks for watching! Hope you don't mind the mustang overload. I thought it was kind of a cool idea for a set, even though i don't particularly like the car. Constructive criticism is as always appreciated! And stay tuned!

Wow, you've been busy. I can't keep up. :crazy:

I got to say I think you have shown some recent improvement which is awesome to see. 👍

Your use of ligh leaks has been pretty good with the right placements. And your toning has improved nicely. Some shots are look quite realistic, well done. 👍

My only crits would be perhaps the super tight cropping to the wide format on almost every shot might be a bit much. It depends I guess, but in some shots it does make the framing of the car in the shots quite tight. Sometimes a generous amount of breathing space around the subject can create a better atmosphere. Same goes for the black bars used all the time can get a bit much.

Don't get me wrong is some instances those things do work well indeed. 👍 I just think variety is a good thing. ;)

Some of my favs of your recent works are,

The Orange Bull (Nice toning and warm feel. This one does feel a bit tight on crop though)

Riding the Kerb (Nice composition and good exposure level.)

A God Among Cars (Good angle, good placement of light glow and good toning and contrast.)

Faster (Good exposure and colour of tone, like the lean you can almost feel the weight of the car)

Oops (Nice light and warm toning.)

Shot 4 of the Mustang set (Very nice feel. Good framing and exposure level. The wide format works great in this one.

Shot 8 of the Mustang set (I like the composition of this one. Could perhaps have used a bit more toning and colour work but still nice.)

And the lastest SLS shot is a winner. 👍 (Good dramatic feel, well exposed and good contrast, almost cinematic in feel.) 👍

Definitely on a rise in the photomoder ranks I think. ;)

Well, since yesterday, i have been experimenting with panoramas. It turns out I'm quite stupid! When i was aligning the shots, i was moving the camera's position, instead or rotating it, and i was getting really confused as to how @HaerBev manages to stitch the shots together, when i realized that all you have to do is rotate the camera, and the perspective doesn't change. :dunce: Once i had finally figured that out, this came out. again, an experiment so its not perfect, but where else to post it other than my very own gallery!View attachment 219715
Croppy:)

GPR
Wow, you've been busy. I can't keep up. :crazy:

I got to say I think you have shown some recent improvement which is awesome to see. 👍

Your use of ligh leaks has been pretty good with the right placements. And your toning has improved nicely. Some shots are look quite realistic, well done. 👍

My only crits would be perhaps the super tight cropping to the wide format on almost every shot might be a bit much. It depends I guess, but in some shots it does make the framing of the car in the shots quite tight. Sometimes a generous amount of breathing space around the subject can create a better atmosphere. Same goes for the black bars used all the time can get a bit much.

Don't get me wrong is some instances those things do work well indeed. 👍 I just think variety is a good thing. ;)

Some of my favs of your recent works are,

The Orange Bull (Nice toning and warm feel. This one does feel a bit tight on crop though)

Riding the Kerb (Nice composition and good exposure level.)

A God Among Cars (Good angle, good placement of light glow and good toning and contrast.)

Faster (Good exposure and colour of tone, like the lean you can almost feel the weight of the car)

Oops (Nice light and warm toning.)

Shot 4 of the Mustang set (Very nice feel. Good framing and exposure level. The wide format works great in this one.

Shot 8 of the Mustang set (I like the composition of this one. Could perhaps have used a bit more toning and colour work but still nice.)

And the lastest SLS shot is a winner. 👍 (Good dramatic feel, well exposed and good contrast, almost cinematic in feel.) 👍

Definitely on a rise in the photomoder ranks I think. ;)
Thank you! Yeah the cropping and the black bars are my attempt to give the pictures a cinematic effect, but i only just realized that i'm probably going a bit overboard with it! :dunce: yeah ill try and cut down on that. I might keep the black bars in most of them though, because i sort of wanted them there as a place to put a signature if i ever get around to making one! And i'm glad you like so many of them!
Really like the overall set, very nice toning, but theres something about the 4th... The angle is so pleasing and that speed fits there very nicely
Thanks! i like the fourth one aswell, but it looked so bad when i transfered the unedited version to my USB it wasn't even funny!
:lol:

What a amazing new set of photos. Great idea with Mustang. 4th photo is just amazing. You can feel this speed of this beast. great toning and angle. Merc photo is great. Well done my friend. Always nice to happy to visit your gallery.

This new set is a tome to this wonderful blue i found called 'spectrum blue metallic' from the jaguar XKR coupe '10. It is officially the most ridiculous blue i have ever seen, and i just wanted to show it off!
V12 Vantage - The Whisp
V12 Vantage - Onlookers
V12 Vantage - Kicking up Dust
V12 Vantage - Into the Heavens
V12 Vantage - Banking left
V12 Vantage - A Blue Blur
Aventador - Red, white and Blue
Aventador - Outragous

And Thanks for watching! As you can see, i recently opened a Flickr account, so check that out if you please! As always, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! And stay tuned!​

Last edited:
What a productivity !

I like a lot the Mustang set, the choice of a constant type of angle give the set an interesting touch and the quality is excellent on every pic 👍

I like a lot the SLS shot on Eiger, great use of the tunnel light 👍

The orange Ford GT set is also very good with a great toning, especially on shot 1 & 3. And the Nismo GTR shot is excellent, very realistic.

Nice work with the Vantage, I like the work on light & shadows in the first two shots, the toning of the third and the angle & composition of the fifth.

And the two aventador shot are also very good, nice angle in the first and good composition in the second one 👍

Every new update from you is awesome. Quality photos my friend. Yes this blue is wonderful. Great action ln your photos my friend.
Thank you! Its a pleasure!
What a productivity !

I like a lot the Mustang set, the choice of a constant type of angle give the set an interesting touch and the quality is excellent on every pic 👍

I like a lot the SLS shot on Eiger, great use of the tunnel light 👍

The orange Ford GT set is also very good with a great toning, especially on shot 1 & 3. And the Nismo GTR shot is excellent, very realistic.

Nice work with the Vantage, I like the work on light & shadows in the first two shots, the toning of the third and the angle & composition of the fifth.

And the two aventador shot are also very good, nice angle in the first and good composition in the second one 👍
Thanks for the feed back jeremy! Much appreciated!

This next set is designed to capture the atmosphere of the new course Zahara. The track it's self is a nice, extreemly long track that i personally enjoy to death. Couldn't help but take a few snaps from the many replays i have ot the place! Enjoy!
Light

One-77

The Cliff

One-77 2

Over the Edge

One-77 - Zahara

Cruising

And thanks for watching! Once again, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, so leave a comment! Stay tuned!​

As always i enjoy watching your photos. I dont want to say all the time same things - all I can say is keep it up the great work. You always know what to do to make your photos look amazing. Always happy to visit your gallery. Track is amazing, there is so much places good to do some shots.

Another great set man. Personally I really like "Cruising"! It looks like the car is going to the unknown. And the colors are so smooth :drool: Actually never tried that Ferrari, maybe that's because it is expensive as hell :P

Great work @Chameleon9000.

These 2 shoots stand out to me,

Come and visit my gallery.

I totally agree those are 2 very strong and well edited shots. Not that the rest is bad at all. ;) 👍

My only pointers with the Aston set and this is just more my prefernece I guess, the first 2 shots are nice but it feels a bit dark in the shadows. I think the exposure level is fine other wise things might get blown out a bit if it were higher, what I would recommend in instances like this is to try and use the Shadow/Highlights feature in image > adjustments. This can help lighten dark areas to even up the light a bit. ;)

Your latest set is pretty nice, well captured and nice consistent toning. Really liking shots 1,3,4 & the last is superb. Very nice work. 👍

I love the aventador one
Great work dude!!

An Actual Update!!!!!

So i kind of realized that posting one picture at a time is not the best idea. I love making these things, in fact if i have little to do i will just edit photos for 6 hours. Recently however, being a fourteen year old, i was distracted by a new game for a while, and honestly I still am. But Now i have a few more pics to show you, as i have retrieved part of my hardrive, and i have also been just making new ones! So this update doesn't really have a specific theme, except maybe warm colours.:lol: Constructive criticism is as always greatly appreciated! Enjoy!

- Edit -
View attachment 216914

- Edit -
View attachment 216915

- Edit -
View attachment 216916

- Semi-Edit -View attachment 216918

- Edit -View attachment 216920

- HDR Semi-Edit -
View attachment 216921

- Edit -
View attachment 216922