Chamonix video

  • Thread starter Thread starter L1ama0079
  • 16 comments
  • 1,148 views
LOL HE SUCKSS!!!1!!~~

just kidding..

:)

nice vid.
 
Interesting track lot of cool :) corners that would be perfect to drift on. Great footage. 👍
 
Nice! I could imagine a few laps on that track with the Audi Quattro 👍
 
Aweome track, and awesome looking car.
 
Hi there
Nice looking car, stunning background of the track and low data transfer :P
 
Thats another nice video. Your friend did a decent job on the track for only being the 2nd lap.
 
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of tracks that look wallrider-approved. It definitely will become an issue when/if the Online version comes...

Nice video though, I like the looks of the track, and not a bad lap at all for only being the second one 👍
 
Is it me or are there road cars somewhere that are using airhorns around that track?
 
Nice video but did anyone have this purple thing at the corners of the video or is it just my video card or monitior?
 
Whats up with the sound of the R34 on that vid?
My early morning fart sounds more realistic.
 
I really like navy's vids, even though the vids he has made really dont show how clear gt4 looks, they show how smooth and fluid the game moves and you can tell the game looks amazing from the vids, despite the bad quality; kind of contradicted myself but you all know what I mean. Navy, could you make a gameplay and replay vid of le mans?
 
👍 👍
good video , the track look good , but................
this is not the real "chamonix" place :sick: :sick: :sick:
the small hills in the background doesn t look like the 15 +4000 meters mountains you an find in the valley of chamonix in france
even if the track look good , it s a deception for me 👎 👎
 
Back