Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo REVEALED!

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 996 comments
http://laautoshow.com/debut-vehicles/

Definately worth keeping eye on that next week.

Ok. So unless this list is subjected to change next week, we have 2 Chevy cars. Therefore, a 50\50 chance of one of those being our target car. We'd better pay attention to that indeed.

Just did a quick sketch
Bu41Xha.jpg

That's a good idea, but you forgot to change the tail lights. :sly: Remember, the car will probably be based off the C7, so square tail lights are the most likely option. :D

Last edited:
Only kidding. ;) I just like that they all use the same photo.

Hehe, I was thinking you were kidding, but I thought against it. Guess I was wrong. :dopey: But yeah, it is pretty silly that all the cars without actual pictures all have the same generic "covered car" shot. Car brands and their secrets, am I right? :lol:

That's a good idea, but you forgot to change the tail lights. :sly: Remember, the car will probably be based off the C7, so square tail lights are the most likely option. :D

I can dig that.

I added the rounded lights because there is a pinch above the rear fender(if it is the rear at all). If it is a new take on the retro concept, they may add round lights for fun. I don't know. I really don't know. Chevy have got is hooked.

I think the part everyone is saying is a helmet isn't a helmet either. Anyone think it is possible the the chevy logo is part of a rear spoiler that goes over the engine compartment, that has a hydraulic actuator that can increase or decrease downforce? the glass being part of the engine compartment like someone said above. The actuator is connected to the base of the chevy logo. What we are seeing is side of the wing, just my guess:idea:

Taking a shot in the dark here, but I'm thinking we might looking at a engine and the visor portion is something to deflect heat. Again, just a guess from me.

We know one thing for sure, the engine sound will be disappointing.

How will it disappoint if we having no expectation as to how it'll sound? We don't even know what it looks like much less what it'll supposedly sounds like.

Wait a minute!! We are getting this as a Chaparral or as a Corvette?? or we are getting 2 VGT cars from GM???

P.S. That car look badass even covered :embarrassed::drool:

Back