Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo REVEALED!

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 996 comments
Chevrolet Partners with Legendary Chaparral Brand for Comeback in Gran Turismo

i1u3e31O4Gg9hz.jpg

wow D:
Thats a Batmobile! :drool:

Oh snap!!! CHAPARRAL!? :crazy: You have to be kidding, that's amazing stuff. :drool: Now we know why does the car look so sci-fi: it has always been Chaparral's MO. The middle brother of the 2J and the 2D, with a Chevy heart. Yep, this might become my new VGT favorite. It is bold, unique and might even have an detailed interior; a great example of what VGT should be all about.

God bless you, GM & Chaparral. :)👍

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't think they're premium yet. The 2J has visible tachometers through the dashboard

Nevermind it actually does look like that. I mean they do better than in GT6.

What also surprised me is the Chapparral partnership, nobody expected this.

I'll say, it sure shocked the living daylights out of me. GM had us all fooled; they only showed vague teasers and made us assume that Corvette was the only brand associated to the project. Instead, GM is going for a tag team match with Chapparral, of all people, to bring forth a futuristic take on their race cars, with an American V8 (hopefully) heart. I'll be dammned...

Edit: And the picture on the GT website also confirms what the 2nd teaser was: a side shot of the front. If you look carefully, the fin with the Chevy logo we saw is sticking out on the front end of the covered car. And so, the legendary VGT riddle has been finally solved, thanks to the efforts of Chapparral, GM and Polyphony Digital...

Last edited:
This is very unexpected and very exciting. I love seeing the different approaches that the various VGT designers have taken so far. GM seems to have really embraced the idea of being able to do anything. However, after reading the article on the GT website, I just want more Chaparrals in the game. I can't wait for the update, but I'm not getting my hopes up for a premium 2D or 2J.

HOLY DUCK!!!! So GM Design's VGT is 2 CARS?

4 VGT for the next update so far. OMG my heart fainted.
And there are 2 pictures of 2 Chaparral's which aren't in GT.... I hope that PD can bring these cars to GT6...

Finally one of the wildest VGT cars is coming.

The Chaparral partnership really came out of nowhere and a pleasant surprise for all. Given the GT series has shown the Chaparral cars to a broader audience than ever before.

Easy there people.

The Subaru Viziv Vision GT: Officially shown
The Chapparal 2X Vision GT: Officially shown

Anything else...?

That's two cars.. I really wouldn't get too excited about there being more. edit: in terms of VGT at least, the video clearly seems to show a premium old school Chapparal (or two?)

Last edited:
Back