Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
I Have Nissan r89c 89 or bmw v12 lmr for a Carbon X1
 
Okay.
HPA plus paint or car?
For paint, I have:
matte (pink, purple, silver) or color shift (purple, blue, gold)
 
Let me give you an example.
I give you some race car.
You give me the Citroen GT.
I'm not trading anything in my garage, I'm only trading your car for an X2010.
Okay.
HPA plus paint or car?
For paint, I have:
matte (pink, purple, silver) or color shift (purple, blue, gold)

HPA (with racing soft+ medium tires) and Matte pink + purple
 
GTP_hoobdeebla is in need (kind of) of an X2010 S. Vettel or Carbon. Here's what I have:
Minolta Toyota 88C-V fully modded with Racing Softs
ZR1 RM fully modded with Racing Softs and Hards
XANAVI NISMO Z '06 fully modded
MP4-12C fully modded with Racing Hards
458 Italia
bigger list on the way
 
Last edited:
Can't until tomorrow; it's a school night, but tomorrow's a 1/2 day:sly:
 
What car do you not have now, that I can buy for upto 20 mill. And I will trade it for x2010 carbon edition.
 
According to the link in your sig, the only cars that I have and you don't are:
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 fully modded with Sports Soft tires
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
Mitsubishi GALANT GTO MR '70
Toyota VITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00
 
I've got a Blitz ER34 D1 '04 drift car for a Carbon X2010. According to your garage list you haven't got it.

It's funny, since i last traded with you you've had well over a 100 trades, i've had 9!
 
Is that the one with the blue front thing?
 
Ya, I'm pretty sure I already have that. >_>

I do need a new Lotus Evora with specific parts. Interested?
 
I'm looking for a Carbon X2010.

I have a Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00.
 
Ya, I'm pretty sure I already have that. >_>

I do need a new Lotus Evora with specific parts. Interested?

I checked your garage and you have the '07 car (it's premium and has a rear wing)

As far as the Evora goes i can get the money for one from the special events so it's not a problem. If you could throw in a chrome paint or something it'd be much appreciated.
 
Yeah, I already have it. I probably should update my garage since I haven't for a couple days.
 
Sounds good.

Added some cars to the wanted list:
  • 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) (my color choice with specific modifications)
  • Lotus Evora ‘09 (my color choice with specific modifications)
 
Looking for a VW Schwimmwagen now, slightly modified preferred.
 
I have a modified schwimm or the NSX-R available for trade now.
 
I'll take the Schwimm. Check your messages, I'll accept in a couple hours. :)


Also wanted:
  • Ferrari 2007
  • Ferrari F10
 
I can get you a F10. Which color do you want it in?

Is your X2010 Prototype stock? (I don't care if there's miles as long as it's stock).

Thanks in advance,

Pnuttbutter

PSN: Pnuttbutter
 
Back