Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
I've got the Autobacs MR-S. Trade for carbon X2010? PSN-ItsJustAwso :)
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ‘09 (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications)


for x1 carbon...
 
Yassirnosir... Your car is waiting for you good man. I need some sleep, i have added you as a friend! Had to sell my GT06 :( LFA 10 and a silly citroen to get the extra funds for it lol. So all is waiting on you now to add me so i can send you the car. it has not been touched in ANY FORM. its basic stock version :). All yours
 
Yassirmosir, I have your 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33). What color and mods do you want?
 
i have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car fully tuned
 
Could you send the x1 carbon over, I sent the car to you a bit ago, just chomping at the bit to try it out
 
Delete
 
Could you send the x1 carbon over, I sent the car to you a bit ago, just chomping at the bit to try it out

Be patient. I currently cannot do anything because I am doing an endurance race which should be over within the hour. :)
 
OK lol, sorry just didn't want to get hung out to dry.
 
I don't operate like that. I have 100% reputation with over 150 trades. :)

Relax. Spend some time with your normal cars because once you get the X2010, you won't want to touch any of the normal cars. :lol:
 
i have an amuse carbon r (used though), and i really want to trade for any x2010! please reply

also have:
alfa romeo 8c competizione '08 (premium, 0 miles, not touched)
Gran Turismo 350z rs (prem., 0 miles, untouched)
Chevy Corvette z06(c6) '06 (premium, 0 miles, untouched)
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI version IV '97 (standard, 0 miles, untouched)
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the Alfa Romeo, perhaps you could add some cool paint or something?
 
Yassirnosir, the car is in your garage ;) as ordered :D
 
I have a stock 0.0 miles 370Z in diamond black I'm willing to trade for a carbon if you are interested.
 
Friend request sent. :)

Pnuttbutter
 
okay i've got you with the alfa 8c and matte light green, sounds good?
 
i can send you the nxs prototype for a satin blue x2010
 
I have both GT Academy cars available 0 miles (gtr in black, 370z in White) Pick either one for trade for a carbon X1. Cheers
 
The Opel Calibra is sent to you mate... Its waiting on you :)
 
Yossir I sent you the Nissan this morning as you are aware.

Just to let you know I would like the carbon instead of the Vettel X2010.

Cheers
 
[*]Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01
Hello sir!

Provided you don't have this already, or have a trade pending for one, I believe I have this in my stable. Would this be a Premium or Standard car you're looking for? (I'd need to check my garage after I get home from work.)

Would this be acceptable for a X2010?
 
I have both GT Academy cars available 0 miles (gtr in black, 370z in White) Pick either one for trade for a carbon X1. Cheers
What would it take to get both?
Hello sir!

Provided you don't have this already, or have a trade pending for one, I believe I have this in my stable. Would this be a Premium or Standard car you're looking for? (I'd need to check my garage after I get home from work.)

Would this be acceptable for a X2010?

Standard
 
Very good; once I get home from work (approx. five hours from this post,) I'll check my garage for you. :)
 
Hello, if you are still needing it, I can trade the Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 and a Reflex Spice color change paint for a Carbon X2010.

I've never traded before, but after trying the Vettel challenge all week, I think I need one that I can practice with without fear of being disqualified. :)
 
Back