Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
I can do the lotus Evora '09, What all you want done to it?
 
Can you do with some Matte Green paint?
 
I have this 3

Ferrari 2007 (0 miles)
Ferrari F10 (0 miles)
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00

And five chrome paints.

For the X2010 S.Vettel
 
Last edited:
I can get you a F10. Which color do you want it in?

Is your X2010 Prototype stock? (I don't care if there's miles as long as it's stock).

Thanks in advance,

Pnuttbutter

PSN: Pnuttbutter
Red

Yes, it's stock. Untouched with no miles. :)
Got a CLK Touringcar and chrome paints for you ;)
Alright, sounds good. Add me and send as soon as possible.
I can do the lotus Evora '09, What all you want done to it?
Color: Chrome Orange
Modifications: Whatever it takes to get 486HP with racing hard, medium, & soft
Can you do with some Matte Green paint?
Yes, but I don't accept just paint. ;)
I have this 3

Ferrari 2007 (0 miles)
Ferrari F10 (0 miles)
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00

And five chrome paints.

For the X2010 S.Vettel

I'll take the F2007 and chrome is you're feeling generous. ;)
 
Ok add me, and the earliest I can do a trade is around 7:30 EST. But I will have the car painted and to your specs by then :)
 
Lotus Evora ‘09 (my color choice with specific modifications) - I will provide you with any Evora of any kind you want for a Carbon X2010 :)?? Post me an email and give me the specs and ill do the trade with you :D:D:D anything you want ill spend on... PSN Name Wendigo7 :).. bit short on chrome colours i think but ill see what i can do? :D:D:D:D just really want a carbon x2010
 
Last edited:
i'll give you my mercedes touring car for a carbon X1
 
Updated first post, please ensure you are not offering what I have pending. ;)
 
Updated first post, please ensure you are not offering what I have pending. ;)

Haha, Ok yassir :). I have this Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94 that you want :). fully tuned up :). For a Carbon X2010 not a vettel 1. Or a prototype :), preferably a Carbon X2010 though :D. Deal :)?

PSN Name: Wendigo7
 
Last edited:
Haha, Ok yassir :). I have this Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94 that you want :). fully tuned up :). For a Carbon X2010 not a vettel 1. Or a prototype :), preferably a Carbon X2010 though :D. Deal :)?

PSN Name: Wendigo7
I'm looking for that car to be completely stock.
Hi.

I have a Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01

Care to trade? 👍

You got it. Add me and send as soon as possible. :)
 
Done I just sent you the F12007 and the 5 chrome
 
I'm looking for that car to be completely stock.


You got it. Add me and send as soon as possible. :)

I can just buy you a stock one if it isnt too much trouble :/?
 
I can just buy you a stock one if it isnt too much trouble :/?
That would be fantastic. :D
I have sent a friends request.

This is the 1st time I have traded. How do I send the car to you?

Cheers

Add me, then go to car in your garage and select the Gift a Car (or whatever) then select my name and send. :)
 
That would be fantastic. :D


Add me, then go to car in your garage and select the Gift a Car (or whatever) then select my name and send. :)

Ill have the car in exactly an hour, shall i send it you straight away, in its current form? Or give it a fuel fix, and a clean wash? :)
 
That would be fantastic. :D


Add me, then go to car in your garage and select the Gift a Car (or whatever) then select my name and send. :)

Alright cheers. I did add you! I will add you again my PSN is Kingy1988.
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ‘09 (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications)?? for a prototype??
 
Last edited:
Ill have the car in exactly an hour, shall i send it you straight away, in its current form? Or give it a fuel fix, and a clean wash? :)
Nah, leave her all alone. :)
Alright cheers. I did add you! I will add you again my PSN is Kingy1988.

Ah, I usually just deny people who I don't know. I'll accept when I get home.
 
Nah, leave her all alone. :)


Ah, I usually just deny people who I don't know. I'll accept when I get home.

How long till you get home?

My bed is calling me! lol
 
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 for a Carbon X2010?
 
Last edited:
Nah, leave her all alone. :)


Ah, I usually just deny people who I don't know. I'll accept when I get home.

Ok, ill add you on here, and send her to you in exactly an hour ok :)?
 
Sent the car your way, enjoy, I might have to get myself one of those
 
I still have that NSX-R prototype LM racecar if you are interested Yassir?
 
Hi, i have the "Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (Academy Version) '08" (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications) in Yellow.

Or you can pick a car from my garage (signature).

I am looking for colored X1's (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications).

If you are interseted, send me please a PM and list the X1's you can offer.

Thanks. :)
 
I still have that NSX-R prototype LM racecar if you are interested Yassir?
I'm looking for the road car. ;)
Hi, i have the "Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (Academy Version) '08" (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications) in Yellow.

Or you can pick a car from my garage (signature).

I am looking for colored X1's (brand new, 0 miles, no modifications).

If you are interseted, send me please a PM and list the X1's you can offer.

Thanks. :)

I have carbon and Vettel X2010.
 
Back