Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Received my X2010 carbon.

Thanks mate.

Nice doing business with you :)
 
Hello, if you are still needing it, I can trade the Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 and a Reflex Spice color change paint for a Carbon X2010.

I've never traded before, but after trying the Vettel challenge all week, I think I need one that I can practice with without fear of being disqualified. :)
Sounds good. Add me and send as soon as possible. :)
Received my X2010 carbon.

Thanks mate.

Nice doing business with you :)
:)
 
I have the Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 on your wanted list. Let me know if you would like to trade.
 
Yes, add me and send as soon as possible.
 
Will do it now. :)

My PSN is socialgarbage.



EDIT: Car & paint have been sent. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
Hmm..Yassir, you've added me on PSN, but for some reason the in-game friends list is not showing you for me. I'm not sure what the issue is. But this is why I haven't sent the car yet.
 
Restart game.

I'm currently having some trouble connecting on the GT servers, so please be patient as I cannot confirm any trades at the moment.
 
I have the castrol tom's supra and i am desperate.
 
Yea, it's showing you now. However, I made a trade last night and it won't let me trade yet. Do you know when the reset is? I traded around 9 Eastern last night. Whenever it resets I will shoot the Hiroto to you unless you would like to open the slot back to someone else.
 
Yea, it's showing you now. However, I made a trade last night and it won't let me trade yet. Do you know when the reset is? I traded around 9 Eastern last night. Whenever it resets I will shoot the Hiroto to you unless you would like to open the slot back to someone else.

7:00 P.M. EST is when it resets.
 
X2010 Carbon recieved! Fast & hassle free for my first trade.

Thank you very much. :)
 
:)


Looking for a 2010 Ticket very badly.
 
Hi, I was wondering if you could send me the X2010.
 
Carbon x1 and the ferrari 300 p4 for the two academy cars?
Send me a PM if you are interested.

So I send you the Carbon X2010 and Ferrari 300 P4 for a GT-R Academy and 370z GT Academy, both with 0 miles and no modifications?
 
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto sent.

I would prefer the Chrome whenever you send it out.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to bug, but the car was sent :(. For a carbon X1 as stated :). Sorry to nag, but a bit worried and never done this sort of thing before.. what happens exactly.. It seems you have a list of people in order :/..

Opel Touring Car'94 Stock as requested -> for a Carbon X2010 :)

Many thanks, Sorry again
Mark PSN: Wendigo7
 
Well, the trade would continue if you had checked your PSN messages.
 
yassirmosir, I have your 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33). What color and mods do you want?
 
yassirmosir, I have your 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33). What color and mods do you want?

Color: black
Modifications:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Chassis Reinforcement
Lightweight Windows
Carbon Fiber Hood
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Gearbox
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft, Racing Hard, Medium, & Soft tires
 
Color: black
Modifications:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Chassis Reinforcement
Lightweight Windows
Carbon Fiber Hood
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Gearbox
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft, Racing Hard, Medium, & Soft tires

want me to add you and send it now or wait?
 
YassirNosir, I think you deleted me man. I sent you the car today and I see im on the calendar today? Am I missing something?
 
Why is it that everybody fails to check their messages?

I don't get it. You're expecting an X2010, so everybody should be on top of it all, yet I constantly get asked that question.
 
Why is it that everybody fails to check their messages?

I don't get it. You're expecting an X2010, so everybody should be on top of it all, yet I constantly get asked that question.

My bad, Its because your so fast haha
 
Back