Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
i have the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94 for the x1 gave me heads up what date u wanna trade on
 
well. I was hoping to get 2 carbons to give my friend.
 
Ahh, gotcha. Well, like I said, if you want to send a loaded XKR, then I can send another X2010.
 
I have Alfa romeo 8C competizione and Suzuki escudo.

I want X2010 carbon
 
Read the original post, especially the part under My Garage.
 
k. Ill do the setup for you too.
 
Alright, add these parts and we have a deal:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Lightweight Windows
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Header
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

I'll add you to the calendar. Sound good?
Yes sir it's a deal, please PM me when you got a date set!
 
aston martin V8 Vantage ?
 
Yes sir it's a deal, please PM me when you got a date set!

Add me and send as soon as possible, that way if I have an opening, you can get yours quicker.
 
Okay I am gonna go do some A-spec grinding to get my cash up, set it up to your standards, add you, and send it. I've seen your numerous successful trades so I'll send first
 
Vettel X1 (Red Bull) for Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01?

PSN: Brainman453.

Trade has been CANCELLED. Car sent was the not the car we agreed upon.

Car sent to my PSN: Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
Car I was offered: Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01

You have been removed from the calendar, and now forfeit this car as per Terms. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
The RGT is built, I will be able to send at trade reset. My psn is skaterguymoose, I have sent you a request already.
 
Hey, you online? I'd like to send that car asap but would really like to know when your next open slot is first
 
Hey don't sweat that last post I saw I was scheduled for 1/26/11. Is it cool if I send the RGT tonight though?
 
Yep, send away. The earlier you send, higher your chances of getting your X2010 earlier. :)
 
I got a Pagani Zonda LM Race Car if you intrested. Pm me in that case.
 
Yes, I am interested. Added to the calendar.
 
Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94 and Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 - PENDING - GTMiK3

sending you the Alfa now, Opel tomorrow. Can you send the Vettel? Also have Road Rally Car & WRC Rally Car tickets if you want...

Also sent you a Matte Orange paint chip last night, hopefully you got it! Will send you 5 more Mattes later too!

Thanks for being a quick trader! Love the Carbon X2010!!!

👍👍👍
 
Sorry, I'll only be sending the Vettel once I get the second car, as per Terms. ;)'

What tickets do you have?
 
got the castrol supra already? have one, 0 miles
 
no prob!

i have the Rally Base Car, Rally WRC Car, Historic Rally Car tickets you win from Special Events Rally.

you want?

ps. just sent the Alfa + Matte Paints!
 
Last edited:
got the castrol supra already? have one, 0 miles
What version?
no prob!

i have the Rally Base Car, Rally WRC Car, Historic Rally Car tickets you win from Special Events Rally.

you want?

ps. just sent the Alfa + Matte Paints!

Aye, pass. Let you keep 'em.
 
Did you get it?
 
Last edited:
Did you read the AUP, especially the part about text speak?
 
Back