Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Thanks pal much appreciated for the x2010 carbon edition.
 
Thanks so much for the Carbon!
YassirNosir is completely legit
 
friend request sent!

THAT WAS FAST! just sent you the RGT!! can we do the Carbon 1st? Will send Alfa & Vauxhall for the Vettel next couple days!

thanks, you're the man!
 
Last edited:
Carbon received, pleasure trading with ya.

Added +1 for you in the reputation thread. Would appreciate the same. :)
 
Don't you already have an X2010 from me? :p

Or do you want another?
 
i just checked. no new tires.
 
Alright, go ahead and add me and send it.
 
I also have an RGT, and a CTR2, and a 22b, and a Seven Fireblade.. and I really really want a Carbon X2010. I've never owned an X2010 before and the carbon one looks flipping insane!
 
ok. Give me around 10 minutes?
 
Yes but I just sent out a Plymoth Daytona or w/e it's called in this game. the charger with the wedge front end and the big effin wing, but i'll be free tomorrow
 
Thanks YassirNosir, got the Carbon X2010!!! awesome trading with you! left +1 positive feedback for you in rep thread (can't believe you don't already have +50!).

Will send you the Alfa tomorrow, then Vauxhall for the Vettel X2010.

TALK ABOUT FAST SERVICE... YOU ARE DEFINITELY LEGIT. BEST TRADER.

looking forward to doing more biz soon! Let me know if you need any more cars...

just sent you matte orange paint for quick service too! enjoy

👍👍👍
 
Last edited:
Yeah feel kinda stupid, read the post above mine and realized that wasn't meant as a reply to me
 
Could you list the parts, please?

Yes it's a relatively short list
Wt Reduction Stage 3
Ti Racing Exhaust
Racing Soft Tires
Sports Suspension (think it's standard equip on this car)
 
everything is stock on his car except the weight reduction and the tires.

mine is stock, nothing on it.
 
Yes it's a relatively short list
Wt Reduction Stage 3
Ti Racing Exhaust
Racing Soft Tires
Sports Suspension (think it's standard equip on this car)

Alright, add these parts and we have a deal:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Lightweight Windows
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Header
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

I'll add you to the calendar. Sound good?
 
do you get all these cars to tune for rkm?
 
Don't judge me. :p

Can't help they have awesome tunes that I like trying out. :)
 
dont worry. me too.

got any cheaper cars u want?
 
Hey, I can give you any of these:
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93
for a Carbon X2010. Thanks
 
hey. i got a RKM prepped honda civic type r i want for a carbon. its got like 5 mles but its broken in.
 
EPL
Hey, I can give you any of these:
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93
for a Carbon X2010. Thanks

I'll take the Vauxhall. You've been added to the calendar.
 
Last edited:
Back