Check Out WRC 7's New Epic Stages

I honestly can't work out if the people quite near the end of the video (0:58) taking photos and dodging back from the car are real or if that's from the game. Looks like a real video to me...

I honestly can't work out if the people quite near the end of the video (0:58) taking photos and dodging back from the car are real or if that's from the game. Looks like a real video to me...

Check the disclaimer at the bottom of the frame at the beginning of the video. There's your answer. :P

Game looks great - I wonder how it will compare to Dirt:Rally /Dirt 4.

Not only is the competition stiff for circuit based sim-racing in 2017, but now there are options on the rally front too!? If there ever was a such thing as having too many options, 2017 is that year :boggled:

This looks really good. The last two great WRC games I played was back in the Playstation 1/2 days. This looked unbelievably real. I think I will get this instead of Dirt 4.

Yes it might be better, but 6 is like last gen compared to dirt rally and dirt 4, frame rate is bad, sounds are not that good, handling and force feedback is terrible compared to the dirt game, .Hard to belive its the official rally game...At least it was cheap..

Yes it might be better, but 6 is like last gen compared to dirt rally and dirt 4, frame rate is bad, sounds are not that good, handling and force feedback is terrible compared to the dirt game, .Hard to belive its the official rally game...At least it was cheap..
Cheap? How much did you* buy yours for? I got mine for £16... Two days ago Haha (Also had it earlier this year)

£18 I got it for..ha..I think its terrible compared to the dirt rally and dirt 4 games..:(
Not bad! I don't think it's that bad, I get a lot of enjoyment out of these WRC games. It just feels really authentic, driving/rallying in the WRC cars. WRC 7 is looking very good, got high hopes for it.

But if you think WRC 6 is bad, try the first game. You'll wish you didn't haha

Video and in game edited well together with the same lighting/TOD. I haven't played/owned a WRC for a while (only Demos) this video and the good feedback from E3 ^^ and looks like another racing game for me in 'Fall 2017!' 👍
p.s I'm glad I brought the External 4TB HDD now! :nervous:

Game looks great - I wonder how it will compare to Dirt:Rally /Dirt 4.

Not only is the competition stiff for circuit based sim-racing in 2017, but now there are options on the rally front too!? If there ever was a such thing as having too many options, 2017 is that year :boggled:

WRC 7 was the dark horse of E3 for me. Truth be told, I went in with fairly low expectations: I hadn't read many great things about the earlier games, but I had never played them. All of the other titles at the show were relatively known quantities, so that probably helped. But I was impressed at how easy it was to get comfortable in the game: the pad was a little twitchy, but certainly not the worst controller implementation I've dealt with, not even close. The graphics were also quite impressive. It was a lot of fun, especially on the sim rig!

WRC 7 was the dark horse of E3 for me. Truth be told, I went in with fairly low expectations: I hadn't read many great things about the earlier games, but I had never played them. All of the other titles at the show were relatively known quantities, so that probably helped. But I was impressed at how easy it was to get comfortable in the game: the pad was a little twitchy, but certainly not the worst controller implementation I've dealt with, not even close. The graphics were also quite impressive. It was a lot of fun, especially on the sim rig!

I will more than likely still give it (or a demo) a try as it does look good 👍 Although with PCars2 and GT Sport confirmed it might have to wait a bit :sly:

But if you think WRC 6 is bad, try the first game. You'll wish you didn't haha

I used to play the first two WRC games on my Playstation like mad. They were pretty good, because at the time there wasn't anything else. I believe RBR came afterwards. Anyhow, I hope this latest one injects some life into the series, because previous ones have been absolutely massacred by the competition.

Ok so ive played number 6 a bit more, I dont think it is bad as first thought, ok the frame rate is a bit jerky at first but think ive got used to it now, overall think id say 6-7 out of 10..:) just had a blast on two player split screen today was pretty good that..around the super special stages..

Tried to do a few pics but there's not many trackside replay views..or photomode.

WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship_20170712203119.jpg
WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship_20170715162822.jpg
WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship_20170715163604.jpg
WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship_20170715163746.jpg

Back