Circuit Experience All Gold Club

• Thread starter GTFraker
  • 55 comments
Done. The one I spent the most amount of time with was the final full lap of the Nurburgring. I actually found it easier to complete the endurance 4 lap of the ring in Mission Challenge then this.

Had all gold on the entire campaign (school, mission and circuit experience) in late October.

Still unsure why the trophy for all gold in circuit experience is silver while the rival crusher trophy for all gold on mission challenge is just bronze... Mission is by far the more time consuming and challenging endeavor.

Yes gold on all, only put some effort into it lately to clear everything ready for the new content dropping, was having too much fun in the online racing.

All gold, but was pre 1.06. So all my times are gone.. and i'm gonna wait to set new times because i'm affraid PD will delete all the leaderboards again...

Got gold on some of them in first try, some took some practise but all in all too easy to get gold?

However I can not get full lap gold on Brands hatch. Anyone got some helpful notes or strategy? :P

It's not a go to track for me, but this is how I drive it.
Get turn 1 right so you are accelerating down the hill, nail the hairpin bend on the apex (nothing gained from going deep).
Get a good straight exit through the next left turn, ignore the games 'racing line' and take the next left turn late, you will gain a lot more speed through the long straight.
The square section should be quite a smooth flow, use the inside of the corners, they are meant to be cut to round the square off.
The last bend I make sure I scrub speed turning in and think more about a good exit to carry all the way back to the 1st turn.
That 1st turn is hard to get right in traffic. I loose so much time, after seeing what it looks like in VR I realise why its so tricky to get right.
I golded all the circuits, the only one I struggled on was a rally one, I even watched the games video how to do it, I noticed the games video had a slower gold time to beat than the time that I was up against! I think it was fishermans ranch.

Got gold on some of them in first try, some took some practise but all in all too easy to get gold?

However I can not get full lap gold on Brands hatch. Anyone got some helpful notes or strategy? :P

There are really two turns that make or break a lap, the first downhill on the right, or the left-hander at the bottom of the hill going up to the first long straight.

Brake at the cones and stick it on the apex on the right-hander, better off being slow than to be thrown into the kitty litter. If youre not on the apex you can't really accelerate downhill.

The left-hander going up, I ignore the racing line and go wide of it and turn to the left late, so I can accelerate uphill without being thrown off to the wall on the right.

I did the campaign first, 100% in the first week it was out. October 24th actually according to the trophies. The blue moon bay mission was by far the hardest. I did circuit experience last which was easy after all the other missions, good money. I've driven Nurburgring 24h so many times in GT5 and GT6 it was the easiest to get gold. Still did it a few more times cause that track is so awesome. Yet then it erased all my times sigh.

Bring on GT League, xp and money are slow to come by in Sport races.

Yep got gold on everything

Nurburgring took a few attempts just to workout the right lap pace, but got there pretty comfortably.

The Online achievements are gonna take the longest.

Well done. I often see posts about these sorts of things being "easy" but for Johnny Average getting 100% gold takes effort and should be applauded.
I think at their core, they are ultimately pretty easy- it's just that you have to know the track and get accustomed to the car first. And because they keep switching the vehicle up on you, that's actually more complicated than it appears.

There were plenty of runs that I nailed on the first try but only because I was familiar with the circuit (Brands, Willow, Nordschleife, Bathurst, etc). New circuits, like BB Raceway on the other hand, took forever... (So much so that I don't think I've driven that track since).

Yes, I'm in there, all gold.
Most of them on first try, only the rally circuits took me mulptiple runs. Man some of them took me over an hour to clear, while the rest was actually pretty easy to clear.

All gold, pre 1.06.
Though I doubt you gain much circuit experience as most tracks can be golded without taking the right lines :sly:

Yeah I've done all gold too... not all pre 1.06 I'm guessing, but I can't remember... hardest was working up the inclination to do the rally stages

I got gold on all of the circuit experience prior to 1.06 I think. I don't remember when I beat that last one. The Nurburgring lap, I don't remember if it took one try or a couple, but I didn't have to spend much time on it. I drove the crap out of it in GT5 so I'm pretty familiar with every nook and cranny of that course and it helps to be careful and get a rhythm going. I cut the gold time fairly close, but with a careful but decent pace, you should be able to make it.

GTS had the easiest Golds in the series pre 1.06 already, now they’re laughable. Nothing to brag about, when the only challenge is to sit down, and get it done. Much like doing laundry, or washing the dishes, in short: a chore, hardly a challenge though. Then again, it's called Circuit "Experience", and I have to give them that: I got to know some tracks a lot better through it.

Back