Circuit Experience All Gold Club

• Thread starter GTFraker
  • 55 comments
I'm getting there, all post 1.06, but to be fair, I got the game the day before the patch.

I think it's a great way to increase your race pace, because it let's you go right back in an push the car harder. When you add it together in one lap, you're more or less nailing each sector.

Daunted by the rally ones and the Nordschleife.

Why not split this into two threads so the GOLD pre patch heroes can claim total ownership over the post patch noobs? Not to mention some cars are easier to get gold with than others too when you have a choice.
While we at it my mission 34 was better than yours cos I used the US version which gave you less time to do it in than the rest of the world did.
Elitism. Can't get away from it anywhere!

Question regarding the nurburgring top 10 list, are the times listed from the old tire model?
No.
None of the times on any of the Driving Schools, Missions, and Circuit Experience are from the old tire model. It's all new times.

Arguably the easiest all golds to get in the history of GT. I got all golds on release day. I want GT1 level of difficulty for golds. Or just add a platinum medal. I mean when you can get 20 seconds under the gold time for the Fisherman's Ranch (I'm at 3:11.1xx atm), something's gotta change, right?

Jerome

Arguably the easiest all golds to get in the history of GT. I got all golds on release day. I want GT1 level of difficulty for golds. Or just add a platinum medal. I mean when you can get 20 seconds under the gold time for the Fisherman's Ranch (I'm at 3:11.1xx atm), something's gotta change, right?

Jerome
Yeah the difficulty is almost laughable for very trained drivers. Managed to beat the gold time of the Nordschleife Circuit Experience by 27 seconds

Started my game over 6 times, just to get the easy Cr from completing CE alone(also to try different ways of starting with fresh cars).

Of the recent track additions, ive found the latest one at Catalunya the hardest by far. That Lamborghini just does not like corners, had to go very gentle to start with and gradually decrease the times.

However, I'm back at 100% gold again now. And yes, that is post 1.06 but ... :P

worst mission for me was the Interlagos race with pit stop / fuel management!
i mean its a mission, but anyway...
Nordschleife was a piece of cake. if you know the track u can really go easy ont he lap. The car was the harder mission there i guess.
BMW M6 feels terrible to drive...

All gold!!! Also they are pretty easy times and I like it like that tbh
image.jpg

All but one. Damn the Nurburgring straight to hell.

It's just practice. GTS does a pretty good job breaking down tracks to teach you a clean lap. I've also played that track for like a decade in various games and know it easy by now. Embrace its challenge.

The only stuff I'm missing is the current Catalyuna gold, the final 4 lap Ring challenge, the Porsche 911 RSR 30 lap race.

Just scraped by the 6'57" Ring hot lap though.

Also I've not golded any F1500 race and the x2014 series isnt done. And missing some Nostalgia 79 races.

Still need to do Catalunya to get my 100% back...

The toughest course for me to get gold was St. Croix.
I golded it quite fast and then completely forgot about the corners. I guess I have to repeat it.
I had to switch to hood cam on the Citroen as you can see nothing in my preferred cockpit cam - and even in VR, it's nearly impossible to drive this car properly...
Also I've not golded any F1500 race
I found them difficult at first, but after one of the updates, it became easier to drive. If you only use gears 3-5, it's actually nice to drive the car without TC. You can even do decent laps on the Nordschleife. And this is a very nice car in VR also :).

Jerome

GT1 gold license tests, oh man, does that bring back memories. I remember spending hours to get a gold on just 1 license test. I was happy when I finally golded every license test.

I have all Gold again now but as said it is far too easy to get so it holds no prestige at all. I reckon I could even do it on the pad and I'm dreadful with the pad.

Also that Gr3 Lambo is really something else, if anyone ever gets to any live event using it then that may be the biggest achievement possible, especially now the Gr4 version has had more power taken from it.

Back