Classic PS1 Title Crash Team Racing Could Get a Remaster

Would love to see this remade. It may have been a bit of a rip-off of Mario Kart (and it came out 3 years after Mario Kart 64) but in the era of videogame characters going cart racing, this was my favorite.

This is my all time favourite kart racer.
Nice simple game play, but the driving required skill to be fast.
The game sits in the PS1 at home now as it is one of only 2 PS1 game I still play occasionally. The other been Tekken 3.

Hurry up with the remake!!!
Hopefully they add online multiplayer as part of the remake.

Oh, hell yeah! Just got the last trophy on the first game yesterday(stormy ascent was a pain) and have been wanting them to remake the last Naughty Dog title the whole time I've been playing. If they do this, I hope they make N. Oxide an unlockable character for getting platinum on all time trials. That was such a widespread lie that broke my heart as a kid. I spent countless hours doing them all and finally got the last platinum time only to find that I unlocked absolute jack! I didn't play the game for almost a year after that.:(

Now to get them to pull strings and make more Crash games, I liked Crash Bash as well you know.

Oh yes please do it!!!! It is my favourite non-Mario karting game! THe voice acting, powerups and kart handling were all great in this game. PLus the story mode wasn't too bad either. My sister and I played the hell out of this game.

Great if true.

I love the pretty remasters like Crash/Spyro collections, resident evil, even medievil is coming soon.

The was great back then and better than Mario Kart 64, but so was Diddy Kong Racing.

This would be great. CTR was simple to play for everyone but drifting your way through an entire track took skill. Weapons were a lot of fun too. Have the best of memories playing this gane with my wife.
@FoxMulder you could get Medievel for PS3 top ten PS1 game IMHO

Please let this be true! My favourite kart racer ever for definite and probably my second favourite PS1 game ever just behind Crash 2. I wasn't really into racing games back then but I think in an unlikely set of circumstances this game started me down that path!

Please let this be true! This was one of the first racing games I ever played. Spent hours with it racing my dad as a kid.

Remember when Crash teased Spyro before his announcement earlier this year, the opposite seems to be happening.

Glacier Park is the 3rd hub area in CTR.

Well, that was better for my brain than expected; I have four braincells left, one cell is typing this, the other one's watching the trailer over and over and the other two... well...

I wonder just how much extra is included with the deluxe version. Twenty bucks is a huge jump in price, and I kind'a want to earn N. Oxide normally through the game. Gonna have to wait for more details about that. Nevertheless I'm so excited that they're doing this.

So, with online multiplayer confirmed...

Who's starting the GTP league? :D

I'm definitely going to join that if one is made.

My body is ready. 2019 is just going to be 1999 all over again, except with alcohol involved in the racing when at parties.

I cannot wait.

Last edited:
Mann fantastic news, my favorite kart game, oh how manny hours have me and my friends spend playing it. It was fun times.
And now they have multiplayer. For sure im gonna get this from day 1. I still have the orginal game on ps3.

Back