CLASSIC RACING - Sundays 17:00-19:00 BST - CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPIONS Flaco & Lex LathorFinished 

I was angry because someone pushed me against the wall. the first turn. a 20-lap race.
why you can not pay attention to? why do we want to win the race in the first corner?
I didn't. I did an early braking and I was on right side of Emo. Pushing you? Nevermind. :sly:

I was angry because someone pushed me against the wall. the first turn. a 20-lap race.
why you can not pay attention to? why do we want to win the race in the first corner?

I have watched the replay of the start many times and also the 9 laps of the race that you completed. There was a very slight touch at the start, but not from Harsk - he was very slow off the line and was down to 4th place by the 1st corner. It is a tight track and there was too much contact from all drivers.

Hopefully people will drive more carefully in future on other tight tracks or we may have to try rolling starts or do a lap behind a Pace Car - or avoid the tight tracks which would be a shame as there was some very good and close racing. At times it was too close, but this was mostly down to occasional lagging.

I have watched the replay of the start many times and also the 9 laps of the race that you completed. There was a very slight touch at the start, but not from Harsk - he was very slow off the line and was down to 4th place by the 1st corner. It is a tight track and there was too much contact from all drivers.

Hopefully people will drive more carefully in future on other tight tracks or we may have to try rolling starts or do a lap behind a Pace Car - or avoid the tight tracks which would be a shame as there was some very good and close racing. At times it was too close, but this was mostly down to occasional lagging.
Yes. I got an penalty by an false start.

Championship Tables Rounds 1-5

One Make

GT6 One Make Table.jpg

World Classic

GT6 World Classic Table.jpg

Cobra v Corvette

GT6 Cobra v Corvette table.jpg

Manufacturers Championship

GT6 Manufacturers Table.jpg

Why do we want to win the race in the first corner?
👍
While Lex is indeed true on this point, I think a lot of the problems were caused by some of the drivers not being able to see all of the cars. And in some cases seeing completely different action on their screens!

Below are some comparison shots from what Sick posted to what I have captured from my replay.
1.jpg 1-1.jpg 2.jpg 2-1.jpg 3.jpg 3-1.jpg 4.jpg 4-1.jpg
You can see the differences quite clearly! Some cars are missing and Flaco isn't flying!

I know I couldn't see Max or Harsk all through the meeting and other drivers may or may not have seen them (or indeed other cars) either. And they may have not seen the other cars themselves.
While I don't know they are there and drive through them, the game on some screens sees this differently and this results in the flying Flaco and possibly other strange physics problems.
The other thing is that while I can't see some cars someone else might be able to. Now they would appear to be driving erratically to me but all they are doing is trying to avoid, or being nudged by a car that I can't see - and this could quite easily cause accidents. And also if I suddenly drive through a car that someone else can see, that too may cause a loss of concentration.

The other two problems that I can see is that if you don't know a car is in front of you, you won't race with it (try to overtake) and therefore lose positions. And also Sick if at some point you can't see a car(s) you won't know where it finishes in the race.

Not sure what to suggest - maybe a roll call before the races to check who can see who? And perhaps a disconnect & reconnect - although I did this and it didn't fix it.

👍
While Lex is indeed true on this point, I think a lot of the problems were caused by some of the drivers not being able to see all of the cars. And in some cases seeing completely different action on their screens!

Below are some comparison shots from what Sick posted to what I have captured from my replay.
View attachment 142199 View attachment 142200 View attachment 142201 View attachment 142202 View attachment 142203 View attachment 142204 View attachment 142205 View attachment 142206
You can see the differences quite clearly! Some cars are missing and Flaco isn't flying!

I know I couldn't see Max or Harsk all through the meeting and other drivers may or may not have seen them (or indeed other cars) either. And they may have not seen the other cars themselves.
While I don't know they are there and drive through them, the game on some screens sees this differently and this results in the flying Flaco and possibly other strange physics problems.
The other thing is that while I can't see some cars someone else might be able to. Now they would appear to be driving erratically to me but all they are doing is trying to avoid, or being nudged by a car that I can't see - and this could quite easily cause accidents. And also if I suddenly drive through a car that someone else can see, that too may cause a loss of concentration.

The other two problems that I can see is that if you don't know a car is in front of you, you won't race with it (try to overtake) and therefore lose positions. And also Sick if at some point you can't see a car(s) you won't know where it finishes in the race.

Not sure what to suggest - maybe a roll call before the races to check who can see who? And perhaps a disconnect & reconnect - although I did this and it didn't fix it.
Send me your replays, please. Do you make videos?

@Harsk100 - I saved the replays but don't have the equipment to make videos from them. I can export the files but as far as I know you can't import them into your GT6. Unless told otherwise? You wouldn't appear in them anyway!
The times I have seen you there does appear to often be a lot of lag on your cars.
I think Lex was a bit disheartened and quit. He may be back??

Anyway here's a few proper pictures from the first race. (No Max or Harsk!)
London_4.jpg
London_6.jpg
London_7.jpg
London_3.jpg
London_1.jpg
London_2.jpg

@Harsk100 - I saved the replays but don't have the equipment to make videos from them. I can export the files but as far as I know you can't import them into your GT6. Unless told otherwise? You wouldn't appear in them anyway!
The times I have seen you there does appear to often be a lot of lag on your cars.

Anyway here's a few proper pictures from the first race. (No Max or Harsk!)
View attachment 142224 View attachment 142222 View attachment 142221 View attachment 142225 View attachment 142227 View attachment 142226
But I have to see who pushed Lex. I'm very concerned about it! I'll PM you!

Oh my god! I never saw Lex very angry... I think that he withdrew from this championship. But I never do these bad things to him! And not even in this championship! Get well soon, Lex!

Lex. I am so sorry, it was me. if I could have apologised at the time I would have done. it wasn't intentional and it wasn't an attempted overtake, I broke slightly b4 u did but I locked a front wheel slightly and just touched your back end. it was the smallest of nudges and I was suppressed you still didn't make the corner. at the time I was sorry it had happened and waited 4 u 2 recover. I’m sorry you've got upset and I apologise, but it was just a racing incident. please come back.

Lex. I am so sorry, it was me. if I could have apologised at the time I would have done. it wasn't intentional and it wasn't an attempted overtake, I broke slightly b4 u did but I locked a front wheel slightly and just touched your back end. it was the smallest of nudges and I was suppressed you still didn't make the corner. at the time I was sorry it had happened and waited 4 u 2 recover. I’m sorry you've got upset and I apologise, but it was just a racing incident. please come back.
I sent him a PM about it. Hope that he accepts your apology. I didn't want to concern as a result of being his rival but we're friends too! So, I had to do what my mind does and accomplish my job on concerning on him. If I wouldn't do this, he might not return to championship. We're to race for fun! :cheers:

Not sure if anyone is still using this car, but the BMW 507 tune has been updated over at arrakis and is now 3-4 sec per lap faster around seca.
👍 Sounds good. Especially since I've yet to use this car in the championship.

2-jpg.142201
2-1-jpg.142202

This is really anoying.

Harsk, I probably hit you pretty hard there but just like you can see in Ifs picture, you simply didn´t appear on my screen you was completely invisible to me, never would I run into anyone like this. So apologies to you and anybody else I might have hit, I saw like 3 sometimes 4 people on track in the last races. We really should try for a pre-race roll call as IfAndOr suggested! 👍

And all of us might want to look after our connection and do our very best at trying to get it as good as possible.

I will link IfAndOrs post from last page again because I find it most important that every participant works on this, so we can all enjoy the races to the full.

2-jpg.142201
2-1-jpg.142202

This is really anoying.

Harsk, I probably hit you pretty hard there but just like you can see in Ifs picture, you simply didn´t appear on my screen you was completely invisible to me, never would I run into anyone like this. So apologies to you and anybody else I might have hit, I saw like 3 sometimes 4 people on track in the last races. We really should try for a pre-race roll call as IfAndOr suggested! 👍

And all of us might want to look after our connection and do our very best at trying to get it as good as possible.

I will link IfAndOrs post from last page again because I find it most important that every participant works on this, so we can all enjoy the races to the full.
I actually didn't see you on race. But I got lucky by letting my race. It wasn't real problem because I qualified 1st and as you can see, you were taking inside, but although I got 4 seconds penalty by false start, I catched up quickly. I got inside of rubber and took the lead. I saw 3 persons, but that's ok.

I don´t think it´s ok, wouldn´t you apreciate to see the entire grid instead of just 3 cars? I mean I can race 2 other random players in an open lobby every day, there´s nothing special about it but I joined this series to race 15 of same people weekly, at best, and I´d like to see them all on track.

I saw 3 persons
That means that you were in a different race to the one I was in with 4 other drivers! Perhaps we should have a separate points table - Only kidding Sick. :P

It wasn't a joke, I guarantee it.
Hi Rolo - What definitely is a bit of a joke is GT6's online connectivity problems. Got any tips from your experience?

Back