Closed - See other threadFinished 

What tracks should be in the calender? (Please select 1 track per country)

• (Great Britain) Silverstone GP

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone International

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone National

• (Great Britain) Brands Hatch GP

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • (Great Britain) Brands Hatch Indy

• (America) Willow springs (Big Willow)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
What time is the race on tonight?
Briefing now

Hi, sorry I can't make it this week, although am now a bit confused whether there is a race at all?
I remember you said you couldn't make this week, no worries mate. yeah there is racing, it's been a 🤬 few weeks for me.

Round 3 - Monaco Grand Prix

@Malcolm Tucker @CRANK_U1 @1996mikey2412 @priesty_lfc @BAZZER @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @swiftsmith @V8-Johnboy @sibbystiggy @mrbrendon999 @TNR_KING_FILO @rtv190 @SkengD @TopTurboTunes @yuc2002 @dragon7jdc

Track : Cote D'Azur
Laps : 32 (1/4 - 8) ( 1/2 - 16) (3/4 - 24)
Chance of rain - 0%
Dry start
Weather Changability - 0
Time Start - 1pm

Please make sure your cars are at the correct specs. Room will open at 6.15 (UK BST). Race will start at 7.30, but please try to join room by 7.15
Remember the tyre change and please keep to track limits. 2 wheels inside the white lines at all times. The only place this will be possible is the Nouvelle Chicane after the tunnel, 2 wheels in the white line please. As this is Monaco please be careful, I cant stress that enough. Don't try stupid overtakes and try to bully your way through, it's a long race, be patient. Be cautious at the start, if someone makes a bad/false start there could be a heap of trouble, and be careful through the first turn. I sound like a wimp lol but I can't stress how important this race is, if your not going to turn up with a serious head, don't at all.

If you see a driver continuously doing this or have any other incidents, please send a PM to a steward (GTP_JIM, johnboy-1975-, TNR_FILO, glenn_Cullen) and we will review the incident, giving penalties where necessary. If there's any updates to do, do it early. If you haven't already told me whether or not you can make it, please do so asap. Let's just try to have a good clean race, and have fun :cheers:

Starting Grid

1. dragon7jdc
2. Flanked
3. mikey_2412
4. priesty_lfc
5. smith1001
6. rtv190
7. glenn_cullen
8. Skengdigi
9. yuc2002
10. mrbrendon999
11. tenderly90
12. IVILG_xReeeCon
13. TheOldStig
14. GTP_Litchi
15. CRANK_U1
16. GTP_JIM
17. TNR_FILO
18. johnboy-1975-

Briefing now

I remember you said you couldn't make this week, no worries mate. yeah there is racing, it's been a 🤬 few weeks for me.

Round 3 - Monaco Grand Prix

@Malcolm Tucker @CRANK_U1 @1996mikey2412 @priesty_lfc @BAZZER @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @swiftsmith @V8-Johnboy @sibbystiggy @mrbrendon999 @TNR_KING_FILO @rtv190 @SkengD @TopTurboTunes @yuc2002 @dragon7jdc

Track : Cote D'Azur
Laps : 32 (1/4 - 8) ( 1/2 - 16) (3/4 - 24)
Chance of rain - 0%
Dry start
Weather Changability - 0
Time Start - 1pm

Please make sure your cars are at the correct specs. Room will open at 6.15 (UK BST). Race will start at 7.30, but please try to join room by 7.15
Remember the tyre change and please keep to track limits. 2 wheels inside the white lines at all times. The only place this will be possible is the Nouvelle Chicane after the tunnel, 2 wheels in the white line please. As this is Monaco please be careful, I cant stress that enough. Don't try stupid overtakes and try to bully your way through, it's a long race, be patient. Be cautious at the start, if someone makes a bad/false start there could be a heap of trouble, and be careful through the first turn. I sound like a wimp lol but I can't stress how important this race is, if your not going to turn up with a serious head, don't at all.

If you see a driver continuously doing this or have any other incidents, please send a PM to a steward (GTP_JIM, johnboy-1975-, TNR_FILO, glenn_Cullen) and we will review the incident, giving penalties where necessary. If there's any updates to do, do it early. If you haven't already told me whether or not you can make it, please do so asap. Let's just try to have a good clean race, and have fun :cheers:

Starting Grid

1. dragon7jdc
2. Flanked
3. mikey_2412
4. priesty_lfc
5. smith1001
6. rtv190
7. glenn_cullen
8. Skengdigi
9. yuc2002
10. mrbrendon999
11. tenderly90
12. IVILG_xReeeCon
13. TheOldStig
14. GTP_Litchi
15. CRANK_U1
16. GTP_JIM
17. TNR_FILO
18. johnboy-1975-
Question: what is Crank driving?:odd:

Guys, if you want to have a go at me, fine, you know where the door is. But do not give no cvontact, then turn up. The start was chaos, lag spikes hit everyone, I tried to wait to see if it would go, but when it never, I thought it would be better for everyone and more safe to restart

Managed to be a total **** face and win the race, switched tyre and forgot compound grrrrrrrrr wasted time, if it told you in the race you did it, I'd of went to pits and taken 5th/last place due to no turn up for the race. Can I appeal to not be completely disqualified and take the 4th place gt6 gave me which was a 150 second penalty, which didn't put me dead last but 4th?

Managed to be a total **** face and win the race, switched tyre and forgot compound grrrrrrrrr wasted time, if it told you in the race you did it, I'd of went to pits and taken 5th/last place due to no turn up for the race. Can I appeal to not be completely disqualified and take the 4th place gt6 gave me which was a 150 second penalty, which didn't put me dead last but 4th?
see above mate

no one won. Filo mate, no disresoect, but your driving is terrible. you moaned about the car, but its the best on the grid, then your driving was dangerous, disrespectful.

For those who tried, I thank you

in my tests, the TVR has been quicker, if I had the chance again, I would pick it. Crank is one of the fastest guys in GT. Hre's bloody fast mate. There are always drivers better than you.

Nouvelle chicane, you drove like perez.

It doesn't matter mate, the series is done.

shouldn't of left a gap for me to overtake or at least make a challenge
see, you cant have that attitude. just because theres a gap, where that wasn't the apex, you cant throw your car there from so far back and expect me to move. you have no idea how to drive, do you

Do i still get those points? Update the standings if you haven't already please? even though you've pulled the plug

Back