Closed - See other threadFinished 

What tracks should be in the calender? (Please select 1 track per country)

• (Great Britain) Silverstone GP

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone International

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone National

• (Great Britain) Brands Hatch GP

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • (Great Britain) Brands Hatch Indy

• (America) Willow springs (Big Willow)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Round 3 Monaco Results
1. TNR_FILO (Warning)
2. mikey_2412 (Warning)
3. GTP_JIM
4. TheOldStig
5. IVILG_xReeeCon (Reprimand)
6. GTP_Litchi 1/4
7. glenn_Cullen 1/4

Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO
Lap Leaders - mikey_2412 , TNR_FILO , IVILG_xReeeCon

If you want your penalties explained, PM me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IT5DR51gM1HcWLQ7mNpCxQDMHOhfZ_HpvqshrMOPBVU/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bF5AN1TQED5foZ0FKWzl0giwVhI2Fux5blifhOFQ1ZE/edit#gid=0
Well in that case the TVR :)

Psn is RacingIine (big i)
awesome, welcome mate. i'll add you tomorrow. :cheers:

Just seen a nice PM that was sent to me :confused:

I assumed this series was dead, the last time I checked this thread out the host had announced they left GTP and there was no one looking to take over, I then get an conversation asking why I wasn't there.

I don't check the site every day and only did today as I had an email notification, and I see that they hadn't actually left and the series is still running.

Just remove me from this now, as I wont be about for it and my interest as completely gone.

Well, I thank you all for the words here. The series I said was still going on, and when after 3 weeks there is no contact at all. I tag you and ask you all for confirmation if you will attend and nothing comes.

I will be carrying on with this, whether or not you guys want to come now is your own choice, but it is disrespectful when I put my time into this and people can't take 5 seconds to tell me if they want to race.

There are 30 pages of posts to sift through :P Can I jump into this series with the BMW 320i touring car? Otherwise, I will pass for now, but very interested.

Back