Closed - See other threadFinished 

What tracks should be in the calender? (Please select 1 track per country)

• (Great Britain) Silverstone GP

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone International

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • (Great Britain) Silverstone National

• (Great Britain) Brands Hatch GP

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • (Great Britain) Brands Hatch Indy

• (America) Willow springs (Big Willow)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
NOTICE

I will be hosting tonight at 6:30PM BST. Be sure to add me on PSN mikey_2412 to be able to find the room.

Alternative:
I will post the room number, here:

1472-6399-8665-9407-2018

Last edited:
Wow. I can't get in. Never happened before. I spent all night getting that car in order. I am pissed off right now son of a b.

Restarted router, modem, cleared cache three time, restarted a new connection from ps3 to router...nothing. are there any Americans in the room?

For anyone looking into this series, it is bumper car racing. I came in as a ringer, tuned car last night and my car was a second off pace. Irrelevant. I understand get passed or tapped, but not rammed from behind into a sand pit at Laguna on the second lap. This is not slander or defamation. You can post the video if you please.

That was after getting hit several times from race start to getting rear ended off the track. Never had this problem with any other series I've run with. You had had three people quit out in the first two laps of a points race. As I said in the private message, thanks for the opportunity. But, I will not be racing with any of you again. I'm sure you don't care, but others will.

Just a heads up for them, so they know what they're getting into. I spent all night to have a half competitive car, then two more hours this morning, figure out how to get into your lobby room this afternoon for a half hour, waited another 45min for quali start and then the above.

It is dirty wtcc. Not wtcc. Is this really fgta or did you forget to take it out of the thread title? I wasted a good eight hours since 1am to have a have decent, fun, clean race I figure. Thanks very much.

Last edited:
For anyone looking into this series, it is bumper car racing. I came in as a ringer, tuned car last night and my car was a second off pace. Irrelevant. I understand get passed or tapped, but not rammed from behind into a sand pit at Laguna on the second lap. This is not slander or defamation. You can post the video if you please.

That was after getting hit several times from race start to getting rear ended off the track. Never had this problem with any other series I've run with. You had had three people quit out in the first two laps of a points race. As I said in the private message, thanks for the opportunity. But, I will not be racing with any of you again. I'm sure you don't care, but others will.

Just a heads up for them, so they know what they're getting into. I spent all night to have a half competitive car, then two more hours this morning, figure out how to get into your lobby room this afternoon for a half hour, waited another 45min for quali start and then the above.

It is dirty wtcc. Not wtcc. Is this really fgta or did you forget to take it out of the thread title? I wasted a good eight hours since 1am to have a have decent, fun, clean race I figure. Thanks very much.

Hi 332i, sorry about the racing today. I didn't quite have enough time to get ready, so my early laps were pretty terrible, and I misjudged a couple of braking points by simply being a bit nervous. I think I was the one that pushed you off so sincere apologies.

I'm not sure what happened elsewhere, but I would give this series another chance as everyone here are quite good guys.

DRIVER STANDINGS
1. 92pts - TNR_FILO
2. 55pts - johnboy-1975
3. 42pts - TheOldStig
4 39pts - GTP_JIM
5. 31pts - mikey_2412
6. 25pts - yuc2002
7. 24pts - IVILG_xReeeCon
8. 21pts - CRANK_U1
9. 19.5pts - GTP_Litchi
10. 11pts - tenderly90
11. 10pts - mrbrendon999