| CLOSED | Team Pressure Is No More.

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan
Amman
EbisuWarrior
Hello, i've decided to close Team Pressure due to inactive member's and the team itself.

Good day.

Last edited:
Didn't you just make a team?

I saw somebody by the name of Spank post in here. I'm like, "whos this poser?" I came in and it was you. Then I was like "Ohhhhhhh, its Spank" haha Anyway, good luck with the team. Interesting name choice. 👍

Name: Call me David
PSN ID: GT5 X1
Location/Time Zone: Denmark / CET
Favorite Car(s): Toyota Prius and Nissan GTR
Favorite Track(s): Nürburgring and Tsukuba
Drifting Experience: A little, but i think im pretty average
Previous Team(s): None.
DS3 Or Wheel: Both
Microphone: Yes, but not always
Time's online? (PC Included): PS3: not often / PC: very often
Anything else you would like to add?: Would be very happy to join.

Didn't you just make a team? Because Team ZeaL has the same person (Hamooda-X) or something like that, that made a team? So I'm kind of confusedddd

Name: I'd rather not mention my real name, call me by my PSN ID.
PSN ID: Same as my GTP username (MSTER232)
Location/Time Zone: England, GMT +0
Favorite Car(s): AE86, Supra, 180/240X, RX-7, RX-8
Favorite Track(s): Autumn Ring, Cape Ring, Kart Space I & II, Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Drifting Experience: I am NOT your average drifter, very experienced. Don't be blinded by the epicness of my drifting :) .
Previous Team(s): Team KYOKI
DS3 Or Wheel: I use a wheel, Driving Force GT by Logitech
Microphone: I do own a microphone but I don't use it on a regular basis.
Time's online? (PC Included): I spend a fair amount of time online with most of the time spent on PSN.
Anything else you would like to add?: I have been drifting about 4-7 days after I bought GT5 (7th December 2010) but I switched to using a wheel around June 2011. Oh and did I mention I used to drift with a DS3? I turned it into a handbrake :) .

*Picture Coming Soon*

Name: Call me spikey
PSN ID: spikeyhairdude
Location/Time Zone: England, GMT +0
Favorite Car(s): Transcammer, Camero and few others
Favorite Track(s): High Speed Ring, Nurburgring
Drifting Experience: Very Experianced been drifting for ages even in Gran turismo 3
Previous Team(s): my old team i started called TECH. it became a car meet/ cruise club.
DS3 Or Wheel: DS3
Microphone: Yes ASTRO A30
Time's online? (PC Included): Online everyday for 5 hours minimum. Pc same as ps3
Anything else you would like to add?: Might be rusty when i get back on gt5 because im playing nfs shift at the moment.

Good luck! Hopefully this thread will stay drama free unlike most of the new threads these days.

Good luck! Hopefully this thread will stay drama free unlike most of the new threads these days.

So far so good:nervous:

Tried to think up something yoda like to say but im to lazy
Good luck from The Sparco Drift team

Im kinda new to GTP but why do people just HATE having useless threads or multiple accounts, i mean like HATE like whats all the fuss about?

Sttrobe
Im kinda new to GTP but why do people just HATE having useless threads or multiple accounts, i mean like HATE like whats all the fuss about?

Because you have two GTP accounts with the same PSN username and two different team threads :banghead:

I want a mod to ban that acc and Close that thread, I don't need neither.
Why didn't you just recover your pass with the email you registered with? :scared:

Anyway, good luck, better OP than most new teams at least.

Why didn't you just recover your pass with the email you registered with? :scared:

Anyway, good luck, better OP than most new teams at least.

I switched it to a random email and put my main one for this acc

and haha thanks :dopey:

Simples, forgot pass = cant delete thread or acc, this is my new main acc. :LL

Then just yell randomly that you want your thread closed, spin 3 times drink a glass of milk and yell "chubabcabra" they look for those kinds of things and before you know it a moderater can have your thread locked and your account banned in no time!!

Then just yell randomly that you want your thread closed, spin 3 times drink a glass of milk and yell "chubabcabra" they look for those kinds of things and before you know it a moderater can have your thread locked and your account banned in no time!!

Dont forget, you have to be standing on your head whilst drinking that milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back