| CLOSED | Team Pressure Is No More.

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then just yell randomly that you want your thread closed, spin 3 times drink a glass of milk and yell "chubabcabra" they look for those kinds of things and before you know it a moderater can have your thread locked and your account banned in no time!!

Alright! Let me go get a glass of milk. brb afk haha.

Dont forget, you have to be standing on your head whilst drinking that milk.

Good luck trying to drink milk while standing upside down 👍 .

Alright! Let me go get a glass of milk. brb afk haha.

I think it's only possible to drink a glass of milk upside down when you're on a roller coaster ride and it does a constant loop-de-loop. The gravitational force will keep the milk in the glass :) .

MSTER232
Good luck trying to drink milk while standing upside down 👍 .

I think it's only possible to drink a glass of milk upside down when you're on a roller coaster ride and it does a constant loop-de-loop. The gravitational force will keep the milk in the glass :) .

Yes that's true, but all forces coming at you from different directions make it extremely difficult to hold the glass of milk steady enough to drink it.

Yes that's true, but all forces coming at you from different directions make it extremely difficult to hold the glass of milk steady enough to drink it.

True... But why would you want to drink a glass of milk upside down anyways? Don't try this at home kids :) .

Good luck trying to drink milk while standing upside down 👍.

I will, and I will film it, and I will post it on YouTube to show you we Aussies can do it... Being already upside-down and all ;) :lol:

I will, and I will film it, and I will post it on YouTube to show you we Aussies can do it... Being already upside-down and all ;) :lol:

You live in Australia? Nice, but in your case, try to drink the milk the right way up since you are already upside down. I'd pay to see someone drink a glass of milk upside down and not spill a drop :crazy: .

Team Color: This is where it kicks in.
Our team color is "PURE WHITE"

Rims: Rim Color at Team Pressure represent Ranks on the team
Black:Leader
Gold:Co-leader
Lime Green: Average Member

Sttrobe, I just checked and I think we will have to change the team colours due to a clash of colour schemes between us, Team Nemesis and Team Drop5. Drop5 have white with green rims and Nemesis has white with black rims. However, I do have a couple of suggestions for a new colour scheme:

1.) Main team colour - Light blue

Black - Leader
Orange - Co-leader
Grey - Manager*
Red - Member

^More Suggestions Coming Soon^

* I would suggest having managers so you can get help keeping an eye on the team but you do not have to if you don't wish to.

Preview (Co-leader):

AutumnRing.jpg

Last edited:
Nemesis is white all round? My bad, but I think the new colour schemes look a bit better. You agree?
I think Team Pressure should also hold it's own drift comps :) .

Last edited:
Name: call me Max
PSN ID:maxmoboy
Location/Time Zone:Finland gmt+2
Favorite Car(s):Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 and Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Favorite Track(s):suzuka circuit east
Drifting Experience: been drifting for 2 months now
Previous Team(s):none
DS3 Or Wheel:?ds3
Microphone: yes
Time's online? (PC Included): 4 pm to 10pm in weeks in wekends im on almost all day
Anything else you would like to add?: i would like to join a team to help it and also that it helps me.also i would like to learn tandems because im not that good at it

Name: call me Max
PSN ID:maxmoboy
Location/Time Zone:Finland gmt+2
Favorite Car(s):Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 and Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Favorite Track(s):suzuka circuit east
Drifting Experience: been drifting for 2 months now
Previous Team(s):none
DS3 Or Wheel:?ds3
Microphone: yes
Time's online? (PC Included): 4 pm to 10pm in weeks in wekends im on almost all day
Anything else you would like to add?: i would like to join a team to help it and also that it helps me.also i would like to learn tandems because im not that good at it

Hello Max, good luck getting into Team Pressure! I think you might have to also tryout so try sending a PM to Sttrobe.

Name: Paul
PSN ID: IxKILLxSCRUBS
Location/Time Zone: Philly, Pennsylvania
Favorite Car(s): Rx-7(Fc), S13, Viper GTS
Favorite Track(s): Anything DriftAble
Drifting Experience: Good @ doing Tandems when im Following.
Previous Team(s): Team BL*TZ
DS3 Or Wheel:? DS3
Microphone: yes,
Time's online? (PC Included): Afternoons .
Anything else you would like to add?: I like chocolate Milk :sly:

Cause, to make gtplanet fast and and stay free. The bandwith doesn't need to be littered with unnecessary actions such as a 2nd account. If your going to make a new team, just make it with one account.

Btw good luck!

Name: Paul
PSN ID: IxKILLxSCRUBS
Location/Time Zone: Philly, Pennsylvania
Favorite Car(s): Rx-7(Fc), S13, Viper GTS
Favorite Track(s): Anything DriftAble
Drifting Experience: Good @ doing Tandems when im Following.
Previous Team(s): Team BL*TZ
DS3 Or Wheel:? DS3
Microphone: yes,
Time's online? (PC Included): Afternoons .
Anything else you would like to add?: I like chocolate Milk :sly:

I see that Sttrobe has recruited you. Welcome to the team, Paul.

zedfonsie
Cause, to make gtplanet fast and and stay free. The bandwith doesn't need to be littered with unnecessary actions such as a 2nd account. If your going to make a new team, just make it with one account.

Btw good luck!

I told SlipZtream to ban it, and he did. And thank you.

sorry i didnt reply. i got into another team but its not active so if you are still active and recruiting i would like to give it a trye

Nobody hasn't said anything for a while... :indiff: . Anybody up for talking about drinking milk while standing on your head again :lol: ?

Even if Spec 3.0 comes out I doubt we can even have time to enjoy it.. Open the news, the world is ending :c

He he he the double posting police are coming to get you Sttrobe :) 👍 . And what about Spec 3.0? Probably won't be because we have 96 updates before we get to V3.00 of GT5 (Spec 3.0). And that the fact that the world is ending. Nooo! I won't be able to drift anymore :lol: .

He he he the double posting police are coming to get you Sttrobe :) 👍 . And what about Spec 3.0? Probably won't be because we have 96 updates before we get to V3.00 of GT5 (Spec 3.0). And that the fact that the world is ending. Nooo! I won't be able to drift anymore :lol: .

Spec 2.0 came out right after 1.15.....

How did we end up talking about Spec 3.0 anyways? Let's talk about drifting instead 👍 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back