| CLOSED | Team Pressure Is No More.

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just find it hard to visualize myself driving something else haha, doesn't feel right after being brought up in JDM cars haha

This too. I hardly drive anything other than JDM cars although I do drive a few german and american cars for fun sometimes.

Of course somebody from Germany would do that :P . And for you it would be GDM .

This too. I hardly drive anything other than JDM cars although I do drive a few german and american cars for fun sometimes.

Of course somebody from Germany would do that :P . And for you it would be GDM .

aha i was telling sttrobe the other day how i tried to race a c63 AMG in my S14 in real life, man that car is quick! :bowdown:

I see. Now that you mentioned it, I can't really think of any cars that aren't Japanese or German :indiff: .

I watched this drag racing movie yesterday they had a 1,100 hp Suburu Impreza 2004 fell in love.

Im not talking about the car that can fit your hand, i'm talking about the one that's kind of the size of the DS3 controller.
Something like this.
418451_10150634492660240_649535239_11202475_600939740_n.jpg

Don't know man, my Parent-Teachers meeting is thursday and all my teachers hate my ass, why? I Don't know

Don't know man, my Parent-Teachers meeting is thursday and all my teachers hate my ass, why? I Don't know

i could host a lobby and add people to my friend list that have potential for you to to tryout if you want?

I don't know, i'll see add the leaders of most drift teams, and if all goes well I might be able to play wednesday due to no school thurs because of PTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back