Cloverfield = Godzilla

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Grandorifto
  • 12 comments
  • 1,152 views

Is the "Cloverfield" monster Godzilla?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Messages
387
Canada
St. Catharines, ON. Canad
Messages
GTP_GODZlLLA (w/ 3 L's)
Hey you guys, I'm a big Godzilla Fan and I just can't stop bashing my head off the table over Cloverfield :banghead:. to Mr. Yssman I'm just adding something here. Is it Godzilla or not? Cast your vote and we'll see who's right.
 
Considering how many times they've said it's not Godzilla, and considering that the glimpses we've seen of it look nothing like Godzilla (and it's a hell of a lot bigger than Godzilla), I'm going to have to say "No, it's not Godzilla".
 
Abrams already said, it's going to be to America what Godzilla is to Japan. So no, it's not Godzilla.
 
Wiki has some interesting stories about this film. It's JJ. I expect this to be as good as the TV series "Lost". Godzilla(type flick) would be an huge dissapointment.
 
Even if its not Godzilla its obviously what they are aiming at creating. Another Godzilla type creature. I do not expect this to be good at all.
 
It's going to be the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man. :sly:
 
It's going to be the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man. :sly:

I knew it!

I never knew what the fuss around JJ Abrams was until now. The man's a genius.
 
It's not going to be godzilla, but it'll be the same kind of monster. Think blair witch project but with a monster movie instead of a horror film.

For all we know, it might just be a giant Intel advertisement.
 
Didn't America lose its license of Godzilla since 1998?
 
It's going to be the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man. :sly:

It's "Stay Puft"... but I concur, you are a genius... +rep if I could give it... :lol: :lol:

The showing of feet? The gouge marks on Libby's head? They're all red herrings. They won't be in the final movie. Bill Murray's in it, too... but since his presence would've been a tip-off, they used CGi to stick him in during post-production processing. :lol:
 
hey guys, there's six more days to go, for those who are viewing, you don't have to reply, just vote! It's easy! This is the whole purpose of this poll.
 
Back