The car has 500 PP, weighs 1054Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.11 kg/hp, has 338 HP
@6900 rpm and produces 268 ft-lb torque @4900 rpm
Notes:

Tuned online for Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Works well at other tracks
also.

Update changes in bold

ENJOY, AC
Wow, after driving a vette around, I'm going to need some practice with the lightweights, just tried tnis out and crashed every turn :lol:. Great tune, handles great, and seems pretty fast.

Hello guys. Sorry for my absence as of late. Two things have kept me away. First, and mostly, myself and my family have been fighting colds, the flu, dehydration, death....well not the last one (but it has felt like that at times) :D. And work is killing me :mad:. Second, I was not having fun playing the game. Don't know why, but it just wasn't putting a smile on my face :indiff:

Now having said that, I did play around with some interesting cars the other day, and I did enjoy that, so after some fine tuning I'll try to post them in the next few days. I think the brake is all I needed :dopey:

Hello guys. Sorry for my absence as of late. Two things have kept me away. First, and mostly, myself and my family have been fighting colds, the flu, dehydration, death....well not the last one (but it has felt like that at times) :D. And work is killing me :mad:. Second, I was not having fun playing the game. Don't know why, but it just wasn't putting a smile on my face :indiff:

Now having said that, I did play around with some interesting cars the other day, and I did enjoy that, so after some fine tuning I'll try to post them in the next few days. I think the brake is all I needed :dopey:
Sorry to hear that my friend get well soon you and your family .

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
-----------------------------------
THE WIND
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '4

9qsj.jpg

Sports hard tires. OFFLINE AND ONLINE
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN

NO OIL CHANGE
Date Acquired : 10/02/2014
Wheel : Inch 1 American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST
Paint : Granatrot Perleffekt
Distance Driven = 41.5
Displacement = 1,839cc
Performance points = 424PP
Max. Power = 200 BHP/7,100 rpm
Max. Torque = 21.5 Kgfm/5,500 rpm
Drivetrain = FR/NA
Weight = 925kg
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight = 4,62 kg/BHP
Power Limiter =94,3%

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Engine Stage 1
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Weight stage 3
Carbon Bonnet body colour
Window weight Reduction

Tires:

Wheel Inch 1 American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST
Paint = Granatrot Perleffekt
Sports hard tires

Suspension:

Height= 75/75
Springs= 8.15/9.05
Dampers(c)= 5/5
Dampers(e)= 6/6
Anti roll bars= 3/5
Camber= 1.0/1.0
Toe Angle= -0.12/0.18
Brake= 6/4

LSD= 14/10/10

Ballast= 22 KG @ 0%

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Max. Speed 112 mph
Default Final gear 3.909

Gears:
1st = 4.090
2nd = 2.980
3rd = 2.290
4th = 1.830
5th = 1.520
6th = 1.300
Final gear again to : 3.150

Tuned for FITT Miata Shoutout FITT Miata Tuning Challenge by MCH

xdy1.jpg
b5vb.jpg

This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it :sly: .
As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE

ND

Last edited:
THE WIND
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '4

9qsj.jpg

Height= 75/75
Springs= 8.15/9.05
Dampers(c)= 5/5
Dampers(e)= 6/6
Anti roll bars= 3/5
Camber= 1.0/1.0
Toe Angle= -0.12/0.18Brakes= 6/4
I notice you are running camber, what is your thinking behind this? I'm just curious, please don't think that I am judging in any way

THE WIND ll
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

ix8m.jpg

Sports hard tires
Sports Medium tiers for the shoutout of FITT
OFFLINE AND ONLINE
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN

NO OIL CHANGE
Date Acquired : 10/02/2014
Wheel : Inch 1 RAYS 57Xtreme
Car Paint : New Imola Orange Pearl
Distance Driven = 58,8 Miles
Displacement = 1,998cc
Performance points = 450PP
Max. Power = 237 BHP/7,100 rpm
Max. Torque = 25,7 Kgfm/5,800 rpm
Drivetrain = FR/NA
Weight = 964kg
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight = 4,06 kg/BHP
Power Limiter =96,4%

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27

Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Aero Kits Type A
Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Engine Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Weight stage 3
Carbon Bonnet body colour
Window weight Reduction

Tires:

Wheel Inch 1 RAYS 57Xtreme
Paint = Premium Yellow Pearl ll
Sports hard tires
For the Shoutout of FITT Miata add Sports Meduim Tiers

Suspension:

Height= 75/75
Springs= 8.15/9.05
Dampers(c)= 5/5
Dampers(e)= 6/6
Anti roll bars= 3/5
Camber= 1.0/1.0
Toe Angle= -0.12/0.18
Brake= 6/4

LSD= 14/10/10

Ballast= 44 KG @ 50%

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Max. Speed 112 mph
Default Final gear 4,100

Gears:
1st = 3.970
2nd = 2.900
3rd = 2.220
4th = 1.780
5th = 1.460
6th = 1.220
Final gear again to : 3.425
If you want to use it for NURB SET FINAL GEAR TO 2.900

s3ns.jpg

Tuned for FITT Miata Shoutout best lap time 1:45.553 on Matterhorn Rotenboden
FITT Miata Tuning Challenge by MCH

This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it :sly: .
As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE

ND

Last edited:
I notice you are running camber, what is your thinking behind this? I'm just curious, please don't think that I am judging in any way

Hi Sir
I'm just average tuner , I drive the car and I feel by it on my hand i don't have notes or rules .
I know that most of tuners do camber at 0.0 but I don't think its working on my driving style so I prefer it on 1.0 that's all .
You can set camber to 0.0 also on this and it will work but not on my hand .

Thank you for your notice and hope you enjoy our Tunes . 👍

ND

Hi Sir
I'm just average tuner , I drive the car and I feel by it on my hand i don't have notes or rules .
I know that most of tuners do camber at 0.0 but I don't think its working on my driving style so I prefer it on 1.0 that's all .
You can set camber to 0.0 also on this and it will work but not on my hand .

Thank you for your notice and hope you enjoy our Tunes . 👍

ND
Ok fair enough, I just wasn't sure if you were aware of the current issues with camber. I can imagine that the MX-5 is a lot of fun with reduced grip and it could bring its own advantages.
I wish you all the best in the contest and with future endeavours

What an amazing garage guys!!! Lots of fun and laughs with some serious tunes...I would say Mission Accomplished! Will def. be adding this to my watched threads....all these great tuners...and a couple of nutters, in 1 spot.:cheers:👍
Thanks Lionheart, glad you like the place. I couldn't allow these guys to just disappear to the four corners and I couldn't let two household names fade into the ether either.

Pour yourself a cold OJ and pull up a chair. If you fancy a beer, follow @DaDog, if you fancy something a little stronger, you'll need to hunt down @krenkme and @XDesperado67, them boys always seem slightly glass-eyed. Stay away from the basement, I fear @Ronald6 has been watching too much Breaking Bad!! The guys doing the real work are my brother-from-another-mother, @NEWDRIVER2 and, in my opinion, one of the most underrated tuners within the community, @ACSR421.

Sorry I'm not all that active myself, I'm relying on these guys to keep the rides coming. Life has dealt my wife and I a harsh hand recently. Everything we've built between us has been threatened. Today has been a very long day, but it has culminated in a small, and hopefully significant, victory for us. The world is already a cruel and harsh place, without people inflicting misery on one another. If I can ask you all to do just one thing for the rest of your life, it's to be excellent to your fellow human beings...

{Cy}

Sorry to hear that Cy, but you are completely right, the victories, no matter how small, can be hugely beneficial in any aspect of life. If you don't keep your head up; you can't see forward. From the looks of it, the guys here are doing you proud. Until things get better for you and yours, take care and we'll be looking forward to your return, happy and better than ever.:cheers:

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07- Bad Apple!!

12767651355_dd1e698735.jpg

Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: No
Chassis reinforcement: No

Paintjob: Red Mica
Wheels: Enkei RP03 TypeRC in GT6_Metallic_022

Aero : Aero Type A

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood

Exhaust: Racing
High RPM Turbo

Transmission: F/C
Clutch: Triple plate
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Adjustable LSD

Suspension: F/C
Racing Brakes

Tires: SM

The Tune
Ballast weight : ---
Power Limiter : 96.2%

Transmission
Top Speed: 112, Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.600
2nd: 2.800
3rd: 2.263
4th: 1.830
5th: 1.495
6th: 1.275

Approximate Top Speed: ---mph
LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 15
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 95/95
Spring rate: 5.70/5.10
Dampers (Compression): 4/3
Dampers (Extension): 8/6
Anti-roll bars: 5/5
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.15/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 920Kg with a 52/48 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.98 kg/hp, has 231 HP
@7100 rpm and produces 185 ft-lb torque @6500 rpm

Last edited:
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07- Bad Apple!!

12767651355_dd1e698735.jpg

Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: No
Chassis reinforcement: No

Paintjob: Red Mica
Wheels: Enkei RP03 TypeRC in GT6_Metallic_022

Aero : Aero Type A

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood

Exhaust: Racing
High RPM Turbo

Transmission: F/C
Clutch: Triple plate
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Adjustable LSD

Suspension: F/C
Racing Brakes

Tires: SM

The Tune
Ballast weight : ---
Power Limiter : 96.2%

Transmission
Top Speed: 112, Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.600
2nd: 2.800
3rd: 2.263
4th: 1.830
5th: 1.430
6th: 1.275

Approximate Top Speed: ---mph
LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 15
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 95/95
Spring rate: 5.70/5.10
Dampers (Compression): 4/3
Dampers (Extension): 8/6
Anti-roll bars: 5/5
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.15/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 920Kg with a 52/48 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.98 kg/hp, has 231 HP
@7100 rpm and produces 185 ft-lb torque @6500 rpm
-onboy123 good day, have a fantastic fit in this car but something is not right in this performance points, have posted 920 Kg/231HP / power-limiter = 96.2% (430 PP) has been a mistake in this information updating these numbers point performance in my humble observation came to PP 470, have a nice day.:cheers:

-onboy123 good day, have a fantastic fit in this car but something is not right in this performance points, have posted 920 Kg/231HP / power-limiter = 96.2% (430 PP) has been a mistake in this information updating these numbers point performance in my humble observation came to PP 470, have a nice day.:cheers:
Do you have any aero mods on your car? They increase pp.

Snipped my post, I was thinking of someone else :lol:.

@Dagger311 Aero kits (that is, the front lips and rear wings) don't affect PP. I used the front Aero kit on the car, so it shouldn't have changed PP…unless xande mistook "aero kit" for "flat floor", in which case, I'm terribly sorry for the miscommunication. :lol:

@Dagger311 Aero kits (that is, the front lips and rear wings) don't affect PP. I used the front Aero kit on the car, so it shouldn't have changed PP…unless xande mistook "aero kit" for "flat floor", in which case, I'm terribly sorry for the miscommunication. :lol:
I wasn't sure if they did, I knew the flat floors do though. Xande said he was 20pp over, and I thought he may have some aero parts on.

Flat floors add around 20PP to the car, which sounds about right since he's over by that much. Looking at ND's specs for his MX5, I can't be too far off with mine with similar numbers. Therefore I deduce the cause of this misunderstanding to be the flat floor that xande mistook for the "aero kit" I mentioned.

Flat floors add around 20PP to the car, which sounds about right since he's over by that much. Looking at ND's specs for his MX5, I can't be too far off with mine with similar numbers. Therefore I deduce the cause of this misunderstanding to be the flat floor that xande mistook for the "aero kit" I mentioned.
-

sorry for my little confusion, but thanks for the information about aero kit & flat floors actually lost 18 or 20 PP. thanks and a pleasure

Onboy, expect in a few hours time a review about N1ghtmare, or like I call it now, AnN1hilator.

Thank you for the review @Woodski_427.
I could feel my head swell up with every word.
The brakes are the one setting I'm most displeased with, please let me know what works best for you. I liked the feel of BB 3/2 but I got better times with @praiano63 settup.

So I managed a run with @danbojte @ACSR421 and @NEWDRIVER2 last night. It was my first online drive for ages, so I tiptoed a bit but did actually manage a whole first lap without going off. Now that is praise indeed :lol:.

I went for f5 r7 on the brakes which seemed ok, r10 in practise was like using the handbrake. Of course online the car is quite different with a more loose tail, so a bit of care with the gas is needed.

Loses out on acceleration and top end against the top in the class, but better the tortoise than the hare :dopey:.

Review of Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür "N1ghtmare"

Onboy, what have you done? This car is trully a Godzilla. It's trully a N1ghtmare to the other drivers on the track. I do actually have a new nickname for it. AnN1hilator.

I decided to buy a new car for the GT All Stars Championship. After looking for some tunes, I stumbled upon N1ghtmare. I went for it.

This car was simpy awesome!! It annihilated ALMOST everything on the tracks. GT-Rs, Enzos, Jags and the list goes on an on. Only one car could give me a run for my money and vice-versa, which was the FXX. I won all the 5 races on the championship by less than a second, being two by 0.035!

The car itself had nothing that I could complain about. The only thing that I felt was a bit of oversteer when accelerating out of any turn in second gear. But that doesn't change in anyway how great and how awesome is this car. I had tons of funs with it! Nice acceleration, great handling and the top speed of the car matched the long straights that the championship tracks had. All in all, this car will be running with me on GT6 for a long time

A 10/10 for you Onboy. Simple as that!

Well thank god for that, I named it the N1ghtmare and was waiting for someone to say "it's called that because that's exactly what it is to drive!". :lol: I do have another R34 coming, though it's really much the same…only with more red. Scarlet Devil, she is. Do look forward to it, if I ever finish it off. :lol:

Glad it won the All stars…though I think it keeping up with the FXX showcases the level of the AI a bit more than the tune (ok, no more beating the dead horse). :lol: What you say about the oversteer is true, though. It's happy in all other kinds of corners, just not 2nd gear corners. I think it's the 4WD diff trickery at work, which is definitely one of the nice quirks the GTRs have earned in GT6 that I intend to keep.

And it's always nice to have you back, when we getting the next SuperGT event? :P

Well thank god for that, I named it the N1ghtmare and was waiting for someone to say "it's called that because that's exactly what it is to drive!". :lol: I do have another R34 coming, though it's really much the same…only with more red. Scarlet Devil, she is. Do look forward to it, if I ever finish it off. :lol:

Glad it won the All stars…though I think it keeping up with the FXX showcases the level of the AI a bit more than the tune (ok, no more beating the dead horse). :lol: What you say about the oversteer is true, though. It's happy in all other kinds of corners, just not 2nd gear corners. I think it's the 4WD diff trickery at work, which is definitely one of the nice quirks the GTRs have earned in GT6 that I intend to keep.

And it's always nice to have you back, when we getting the next SuperGT event? :P

Well, why would you expect that? You tuned it, you should know what to expect in a review of your tune. :lol:

Well, the FXX AI was at another level... the rest was quite normal actually.. and I only found it happy on 2nd gear corners... Guess it's because I keep pressing repeatedly the R2 button out of low speed turns so I don't spin the car, only smash the gas button when I'm straight. :lol:

Oh thank you! We might have it, we might not have the 2nd edition of it... It's up to the University. :lol:

Back