Come for a Story of 24 hrs. @ nurb

Am i going to win?

• Total voters
Master_Yoda
i would "O Gee goly my PS2 mystersly turned off, better restart."
i would say this 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lost time in pit catcing up fast......

2.16.xxx behind 1st place.

I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master_Yoda
lost time in pit catcing up fast......

2.16.xxx behind 1st place.

I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will regain the time easially doh once the BMW pits

Supren
You will regain the time easially doh once the BMW pits
thanks and right now BMW just went into pit but missed crashed did a spin out drove back and is goign to the pit.

i'm 1.17.xxx behind first.

now 1.12.xxx

Have you seen any other interesting crashes by cars, such as cars being outta the track for a good while? I've seen some AI's been outta the track for like 20 sec straight its really crazy

Supren
Have you seen any other interesting crashes by cars, such as cars being outta the track for a good while? I've seen some AI's been outta the track for like 20 sec straight its really crazy
havn't seen much, i'm paying alot of attention to the BMW, and was laughing my head off win i couldn't get into te pit. hahahahahaa :lol: :lol:

i did try it myself and i got 105 point..... what did u put in tune? 399 hp... did u only tune power? no tranny and all?

bakabaka
Can you share with us how you tuned your S2000? Which upgrades? Suspension settings etc.? I'm kind of interested :)
i didn't mess with that stuff i didn't have enough time.
113 laps still in second place

i've tried to remove the tranny and all stuff, and it's STILL 105 point, so i'll install it anyway when i buy new one.. cuz i put weight reuction and stuff like that :(

Well, keep up the good work :) . Here's a goal for you to keep yourself busy: I just drove a 6:57.085 in the S2000 R1 with nothing else but HP upgrades to 399BHP, so I'm guessing what you're driving as well. Enjoy beating my time :P

Back