Community built 2.0.5 changelog and bugtracker

• Thread starter Abraxas
  • 533 comments
Will test that as soon as I get Route X from european store.

I'll add those bugs.

We nedd confirmation of cocpit shake and Mira loosing power, anyone?
Maybe you could clear game cache to see if it helps with wrong description (I know it's long shot, but if it's not the case we have clear bug with english version)

That's interesting, and you may be right. Any other opinions on this, anyone?

At Tsukuba it's intended as pits are too narrow and the didn't fit there pit crew with current animation.
Other points will be added.

I just tried clearing the cache, but its still the same.

And about Tsukuba I didn't know that.

Thanks, only one more thing. Do you still have old user manual with old description about suits and wheels on standards.

About Tsukuba it's only my assumption as it's just too obvious to be unintended bug.

Thanks, only one more thing. Do you still have old user manual with old description about suits and wheels on standards.

About Tsukuba it's only my assumption as it's just too obvious to be unintended bug.

I've never used the Game Manual before so it took me awhile to find it.

It says in the Game Manual that Wheels can't be changed on Standard.

I have my PS3 set to US English, I don't know if that makes a difference. I could try changing the language and see if it changes.

So... I tried changing my System to United Kingdom English and no change..

Last edited:
I've added those to list. Most surprising for me is that polish version is correct and olso some englis users have correct version. Maybe you could switch to english (UK) and check if it's fixed there?

Can anyone with DLC confirm that when in cocpit view V12 Vantage has wrong mirrors color?

I've added those to list. Most surprising for me is that polish version is correct and olso some englis users have correct version. Maybe you could switch to english (UK) and check if it's fixed there?

Maybe its a PAL Region vs NTSC North America region? 💡

I would guess the two regions have slightly different update code

I don't know if irs my PS3 having trouble, but I've had a couple of crashes since the update. It just hangs on the loading screen when going back to the gt life screen. I've seen this happen when my net connection was having problems, but it's been rock steady of late.

DaihatsuDriver that could be the case.
ScouserInExile no crashes here. That might be due to higher traffic on servers lately.

There is info that DLC can't be sold or removed, so it's a feature. Annoying one, but PD want it that way, so I think we can't call it a bug.

What if I'll clog up my garage with 2000 karts? Shall i start new game then? :ill: I understand the fact that they can't be sent to friends, but we have to have the ability to sell or at least delete them. We can delete the Toyota GT86 though.

Users report third person view camera is skipping moving left/right in various conditions. Yeah I ran into that trying to do an endurance race today. after an hour I quit. it messed me up too much

I was/am able to raise the PP of my 2J before the race at LaSarthe in the Bspec seasonal. I noticed that before the race starts,I can get my 2J up to 682pp in settings and start the race.
I don't know if this works with other cars, I will try after this race is over.
You can select the seasonal with a 2J at 650pp, then you can raise the pp to 682pp in the race settings menu, and start the race. Easy win on sport soft, no pit (as stated elsewhere).
I also love being able to lower the 2J, it looks great!

DOH! for some reason I thought there was a 650pp limit for this event.

Last edited:
fifomaniak good point I'll add that

jonjwlee yes, but I'm not sure it worked exacly that way, add to that filters carrying over replay and race and we have big mess. Now it's clear situation, so I'll leave it as 2.0.3 bug.

fryercar I'm sorry but I can't understand what are you trying to say :(

In addition - locking the ability to delete/sell cars made sense in the beginning, when DLC cars weren't available in dealerships, we just get tickets once, so it was because we would lose a car we paid real money for it. But now, since we can buy them in dealerships, we should be able to remove them somehow.

mercgoat - awesome job. I'll add pics to first post after work. Only last example isn' the best as you can have 2 chips with same name but from different car models, but I get your point. It's more visible with suits or museum cards.

Thanks.

Couple things before I go to work myself.

Rumor is the "rainbow line" at Nurb is fixed.

Another rumor is the weird crowd/other sounds right before the demo is also fixed.

Both the Premium and standard XJR-9's seem to have the "1998" error as they have the same description so this one may be much older then thought originally.

Finally not my work but here is a picture of the skid marks/damage remaing after a rewind.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...26975941943.2157076.1491015904&type=3&theater

Last edited:
There are some issues with "max speed"text poping up in drift trials (maybe replays) - just a reminder to myself, will check that later :)

I was/am able to raise the PP of my 2J before the race at LaSarthe in the Bspec seasonal. I noticed that before the race starts,I can get my 2J up to 682pp in settings and start the race.
I don't know if this works with other cars, I will try after this race is over.
You can select the seasonal with a 2J at 650pp, then you can raise the pp to 682pp in the race settings menu, and start the race. Easy win on sport soft, no pit (as stated elsewhere).
I also love being able to lower the 2J, it looks great!

DOH! for some reason I thought there was a 650pp limit for this event.

fryercar I'm sorry but I can't understand what are you trying to say :(

He's saying that you can enter a 650pp (example) Seasonal with a car that's set at 650pp. After the race loads, but before it starts, you can go to your settings screen and add parts/make changes that increase the PP and still be able to participate in the race. So you can have a 685pp car entered in a 650pp race. If you added these parts before you selected the seasonal it would tell you that your car exceeds the limit, but if you do it after the race loads you can "cheat" it.

mercgoat I saw yesterday a topic where someone was saying that "rainbow line" is still there.
I'll try to examine that "crowd" bug later.
I'll add standard XJR-9 to the list.
Problem with skidmarks and damage in replays is that replay keyframes do not store info on track/car state, and I think PD is aware of that, but I'll add it.

BrandonW77 I'll have to try it. I remember that when I increased PP after entering seasonal it would not let me to participate in race.

Problem with skidmarks and damage in replays is that replay keyframes do not store info on track/car state, and I think PD is aware of that, but I'll add it.

BrandonW77 I'll have to try it. I remember that when I increased PP after entering seasonal it would not let me to participate in race.

Unfortunately the issue with the skidmarks is due to the nature of the replay, they are aware of this and I believe there's not really anything that can be done about it. So I don't think it's worth adding to a "bug" list.

I have not actually tried increasing PP after you've entered a seasonal so I can't say whether it works or not. I was just clarifying what he stated, as I understood it.

:tup:I must say, and I am convinced that (I play every evening for 2 hours) driving now on the Nordschleife/Nurburgring is 15% easier, and more grip, no more mundane understeer that 2.02 presented to me. Very very good driving now. as was with original Spec 2.0

the previous update to this one had me worried, because online racing had cars wobbling/sliding all over, now it is much more forgiving, however, I am also convinced the Wippermann section of this track has been tweaked to send your car airbourne and lose traction completely if line is too dangerous. I lost total motor FFB on my G25, sending my car to the rail, in 3,000 laps, yesterday was the very first time I felt this, and it was most awesome.

minor Throttle input (blipping) is much more effective than before too. Downshifting into corners doesnt seem to induce insta-understeer as before, there are so many welcomed sensations to 2.03, I can't describe it. It is not placebo, I know my Evora if I blind test drove it with 0.01 adjustment differences.

The new stock Vantage V12 a total joy to drive on the Nur, it performs miracles.
Thank you so much for 2.03, PD

OH, perhaps to add to changelog: the front hood view, I have carbon hood. in previous update, the front hood was very wide, with my yellow car paint over the front wheels, now it is all narrower, and All Black.

Last edited:
Not sure if this one was mentioned yet or not but last night I tried out the new Nissan Leaf on Route X and it had the sound of a V8. Switched it out and went back to it later and it sounded normal.

Not sure if this one was mentioned yet or not but last night I tried out the new Nissan Leaf on Route X and it had the sound of a V8. Switched it out and went back to it later and it sounded normal.

Im not sure I'd class that as a bug.. Surely a V8 sounds way better than a kettle boiling? :lol:

Didn't see this posted already:

1)
Jaguar XJR-9 has misplaced glowing race number stickers, when racing at night/ rain with lights on (they are skewed out of place, but should be aligned correctly to the numberplate on the fenders).

2)
Jaguar XJR-9 has always on high rev light (red light at 2 o'clock)
(this is an educated guess, not a checked fact)

Despite this, I absolutely love the Jaguar - would have bought the DLC, if this would have been the only car.
Couldn't now every single Le Mans race car in the game be updated and sold as a DLC - I certainly would pay for it ;-)

Minor bug, during a race on Route X, in the corners the rear view mirror shows cars seeming to sink into the road.

it has been fixed partially , its still there but its not as obvious , before the car would skip on EVERY FAST TURN now it only does it on super slow sharp turns and it's barley noticeable

I have experienced the car twitching in sharp turns as well. It only occurs after about 14 or so laps, and continues on from there. If I get out of the race and come back in the twitch is gone for about 14 laps. It seems that it has to build up or something like that, almost like some kind of memory limitation has been reached, not sure. It would seem from posts on patch 2.02 that this problem was actually worse with 2.02. Its still annoying when running an endurance race. I like the camera reaction to speed and weight though :)

Latest Posts

Back