Community built 2.0.5 changelog and bugtracker

• Thread starter Abraxas
  • 533 comments
Good job with the list! This list is going great.

I got two more unless there is a reson for them....

The sambabus mid turbo gives more power and pp then the high. Also since the new VW bug uses the same motor I need to go check that one too.

The HPA motorsports car has a very small amount of power at the start of the race/coming out of the pits online at least with a high turbo. I know high turbo can kill the lower rpm range but it shouldnt be this bad. Try it to see what I am talking about could use some feedback.

A high RPM turbo is not always the most powerful. It all depends on an engine's natural power curve as to which turbo will provide the best performance, power and PP. The VW motor in the beetle is the same as the one in the Sambabus and, as such, also has more power with the mid-range turbo. This is also applicable to other cars within GT5 (the diesel road cars such as the BMW 120d I believe do this due to a diesel engine's naturally lower power band).

This is not so much of a bug as to the contrary, rather good attention to detail from PD :) 👍

Don't know if this can be considered a bug, but when you put the ProdriveGC rims on the Impreza RM Car, the whole wheel is a lot smaller.

b1xuG.jpg

It may be an optical illusion, but i believe that the actual rim is the same size on both pictures... the lower picture (dirt rim + tire) is correctly modelled as dirt tires are usually high profile tires and racing tires would be low profile. Thus the rims have not changed size but the tire profile has, and therefore not a bug as mentioned previously.

It may be an optical illusion, but i believe that the actual rim is the same size on both pictures... the lower picture (dirt rim + tire) is correctly modelled as dirt tires are usually high profile tires and racing tires would be low profile. Thus the rims have not changed size but the tire profile has, and therefore not a bug as mentioned previously.
It would have took a few seconds on MS Paint to see that it's not the case.

Well, you do play GT4 have choose tires for rims change?

Qué? :) What you mean here is that when you buy different tyres you need to buy the rim again?

My point being that after you change the tyres back to the ones where you bought the rims on, the rims aren't on there anymore as they should be altough the miniature picture of the car still shows them with it.
You loose the rim entirely. This happent with 2 of my standard cars that i used for rallying.

Fat bug in mister dog's dictionary (or maybe i was hallucinating again).

It would have took a few seconds on MS Paint to see that it's not the case.

it would have, this is true. but i did not claim what i said was fact, it was an estimate and also stated that my eyes may have been playing tricks on me...

sorry if i have offended you master :bowdown:

Why guess when you can measure on the spot in several ways? That's what didn't make sense to me, given that I even mentioned above that some wheels do differ in size on Premium cars.

because i've been up since 5am this morning and i didnt think of it... :lol: as i said, sorry if i offended you, i merely (mis)judged it by eye.

Title and whole first post changed :)
All bugs are now black as they have to be checked again.
Also I've created history doc. Link in first post.

I'll hold that wheel issues for new version, maybe they fixed it :)

One more thing. I get up around 8:30 CET so I'll update official changes with slight delay and sadly tommorow I have huge amout of work to do, but I'll try to update it around 17:00 CET.

First fix and first bug for 2.04 I believe. The VW 1200 Beetle Weight has been fixed in the garage at 780kg but it still says 1160kg in the Dealership... Woops... Seems like they need one more go at that one!

Another very odd thing that i just found....and i really hope that PD isnt aware of it and you can see it your self.

If you get a Nissan Leaf and you go reverse with the chase camera the rev-counter goes all the way out of the screen (in a downhill road) ....and this is how it started...
I wanted to show this to a friend at the X-Route and i was pushing him so the leaf can speed up/ rev up so he can see rev counter going nuts.
Well it turns out that if you push the leaf enough and gets up to 180kph (in reverse gear) something happens and goes up to 360kph with reverse gear all by it self.

btw..before the leaf he had an Enzo and the leaf after the 180kph had the enzo sound.

First fix and first bug for 2.04 I believe. The VW 1200 Beetle Weight has been fixed in the garage at 780kg but it still says 1160kg in the Dealership... Woops... Seems like they need one more go at that one!

Yeah, but the weight is now correct at the garage, and the car even gained correct PP.

Some other things:

You can now sell/remove DLC cars

Last edited:
I have tested the Speed Test and the START button glitch which transports you to the Tunnel and then you drive off for about 1 second until you cross the line is still there. Also you are still unable to use most of the Karts in the Kart Special Events (only the 2 100 Karts can be used)

Can we delete individuallap times/records from the leaderboards/speed tests? Or is that not added yet? I have been anticipateing this change for a while.

You cannot delete individual times from the Speed Tests. Not a bug that one, but it would be a good choice for a future improvement I think.

The Kart Space STILL shows as 8 corners in both normal and reverse versions so that remains.

The Vertigo and Toyota 7 PP STILL increases when you decrease power (especially with the Vertigo which increases significantly) so that remains also.

You CAN now delete DLC cars from garage, but you CANNOT sell or gift them. This is now correct I believe and can be removed.

Hope this helps. This is all I have had time to test.

Lamborghini Aventador needs a space between "mph" and "of" in description (english version) (image by mercgoat).

This has now been corrected and can be removed.

XJR-9 (standard and premium) description claims it ran LeMans in 1998. Really it was in 1988 (english version) (image by mercgoat).

This has now been corrected and can be removed.

Removed the dynamic camera , so they DID not fix the frame skipping issue , they just took the lazy way out and reverted to the pre 2.2 camera.

First stuff still bugged. Gathered from above posts and observation.
1.The Aventador space and Jag 1998 issue was only in the US version and I have verified it is still there.
2.The standard wheels cant be changed still remains in the manual and gt auto as well as the suits can not be changed in the manual.
3.The 54 Corvette still has the silverados description.
4.The weird space on the RM Evo remains
5.VW Card 47 still wrong.
6.Unlimited fuel selected still drains electric battery dead. (Although at least you can recharge in pits very slowly now)
7.Although the VW beetle weight was corrected the description is still wrong. The bulk of the error and the most important part was fixed but that still leaves an error.
8. Horn/gear/paint still doesnt stack right.
9. The equipment the guy uses to roll under the car for an oil change is left behind sticking out just a tiny bit on the edge of the screen.
10. GT Auto seems much slower now.
11. Vertigo/Toyota 7 PP still broken.
12. Kart space turns still off

Fixed
1.Good news-XJR-9 Premium works for LM Prototype rooms now
2. 2p hud listed in changelog
3. Changelog claims the switching to electric car after gas powered doesnt make it sound like one now.

Not sure/debate
1.If they went back to the old chase cam the jitter glitch is gone technically. Thats a tough call.
2.The fact the 125 kart or kart jr. cant be used in the offline kart races seems more like a lack of options over a bug so this may be debatable.
3. Online performance could be many things. I assume the major bug was the target but need confirmation on this. For the rest of the online bugs, it will take a while to test. You cant make a black screen happen etc. I will be out of town for the next 3 days but will have my laptop with me. Hope lots of feedback on online is given and I will be online plenty when I get back.
4. The sound when painting is generic and not really the sound of even the petrol cars so I think its the easy way out over a bug.
5. Invisible wall at Route x still remains. Also walls at Top Gear too. It seems intentional but the one at route x seems more likely to prevent what could be a clsoe save where top gear prevents huge shortcuts.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an stock Daihatsu Mira to test? There was a bug awhile back where applying a Stage 3 engine upgrade made the horse power decrease, I can't find one in the UCD to test.

9. The equipment the guy uses to roll under the car for an oil change is now invisable.

Not invisible, he just leaves it behind and slides under without it. If you look at the bottom left of your screen, It's still there....

Does anyone have an stock Daihatsu Mira to test? There was a bug awhile back where applying a Stage 3 engine upgrade made the horse power decrease, I can't find one in the UCD to test.

Your right- just checked it. After only doing the first two stages when you buy the 3rd it drops pp and horsepower.

Not invisible, he just leaves it behind and slides under without it. If you look at the bottom left of your screen, It's still there....

lol saw it in the corner...still needs a fix though!

Sorry about the double post hit edit and it posted twice.

Back