Confess!!!

99.95%, i race the car in stock settings. No adjustments to ride height, gears, suspension, wings, ballast, etc.

I've done all the enduro races in stock settings, for example.

I'm confessing that I pay attention the time of year in my games, and change the COLOR BALANCE control accordingly. :crazy:

Once I seriously considered to run the 24 Hours of Le Sarthe on a single run, A-Spec all the way, changing the TV's brightness as time passed.

^^
That could go in the ''You know you're playing GT4 too much when...'' as well. :lol:

:lol:

Sometime's I bump the AI out of my way. Sometime's I'll spin them if they Anger me.

holds tongue :crazy: One of the things I promised myself when I started this thread is that it would be a place where nobody can criticize another! So everyone knows what I wanna say. But I won't say it! :scared:

Once I seriously considered to run the 24 Hours of Le Sarthe on a single run, A-Spec all the way, changing the TV's brightness as time passed.

See, you get what I'm saying! :drool: I'm actually thinking GT5 WILL do all this stuff automatically. In other words, we all know weather's gonna be in GT5, there's rumors it'll be variable. That brings into question: will there also be time of day (especially during endurances) which reflects reality?

Last edited:
*holds tongue* :crazy: One of the things I promised myself when I started this thread is that it would be a place where nobody can criticize another! So everyone knows what I wanna say. But I won't say it! :scared:

I feel so ashamed that I've bumped people, usually it's them braking to early before a corner and me accidently hitting them, Sometime's I do purposley though.

Last edited:
I sometimes use very rough driving during qualifying to place the fastest car at the back of the grid.

I'm just trying to give the other cars a chance!

GTsail

I have been driving all my life with no glasses and I have two very bad lazy eye's but the good thing is. I get them next month:)

I used to just grab any ol' car... and put so much power in it until it screams for mercy. Then add Nitrous...

I swear alot (yelling obscenities and such) at the AI, as I past them, spin them, abuse them (I even flip them off!?) ..... It makes me feel more human.:guilty:

No biggie, the GT4 AI (and its designers) deserve to be bumped and sweared at. A lot. Incompetency incarnate.

I'll bump and shove the AI, because I don't see them as human. :(

+1

I still haven't beat the game after 2 years of buying the game again :yuck:
On that note.. I'll play GT4 right now. I do the special event (the one where you win the Toyota RSC Rally car) with an F1 car. Then sell it & do it again anytime I need the money!

I got myself a savegame and now have a ridiculous amout of money to buy all the cars I fancy. Strangely enough, since then I finally enjoy those driving missions. And can't get enough of them ;)

I swear alot (yelling obscenities and such) at the AI, as I past them, spin them, abuse them (I even flip them off!?) ..... It makes me feel more human.:guilty:

I do this too! A lot swearing in my game, it annoys my girlfriend! My hands are usually too occupied with the DS2 to flip them off, though! :dopey:

Last edited:
I do this too! Alot swearing in my game, it annoys my girlfriend! My hands are usually too occupied with the DS2 to flip them off, though! :dopey:

Can't you play with one hand?

Noob
Smiley-Facepalm.gif
:P jk

'Ave you tried your toe instead?

I bought tires for 55 days straight to get the black beauties because I was impatient. As I remember I didn't want to wait for the load time of entering a race and exiting.............I amaze myself sometimes.:dunce::dunce::dopey::crazy:

My DS2 is no more thanks to some uncontrolled anger mangement problems caused by GT4. Well, that mixed with other stuff :lol:.

I confess that I posted in the 2nd jdk speedshop thread, I couldn't hold back any longer after seeing fail after fail after fail and to finish it off, an epic fail. :embarrassed:

I confess that I posted in the 2nd JFK speed shop thread, I couldn't hold back any longer after seeing fail after fail after fail and to finish it off, an epic fail. :embarrassed:
I confess that i dont think mafia aka boy cant beat this time any time soon;)https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116106Jost a bit of fun to see how far people will go to bring you down and get others alongside them and just because they are funny and think thay are cool?smart not that smart at all

Last edited:
I confess that I don't think mafia aka boy cant beat this time any time soon.;) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116106 Just a bit of fun to see how far people will go to bring you down and get others alongside them and just because they are funny and think thay are cool? Smart not that smart at all.

Well I'm smart enough to point out all the mistakes in that garbage you call a quote. And if you think that I'm getting people alongside me your IQ must equal my shoe size because we just agree about what's been happening. We all have individual minds, the fact you share yours with a tree stump isn't my problem.

And you think I care about a lap time?? Go try and break any of the records on the 1/4 mile, 1000m or Top Speed threads then come and talk to us, then I might give two hoots about how you tune.

Well I'm smart enough to point out all the mistakes in that garbage you call a quote. And if you think that I'm getting people alongside me your IQ must equal my shoe size because we just agree about what's been happening. We all have individual minds, the fact you share yours with a tree stump isn't my problem.

And you think I care about a lap time?? Go try and break any of the records on the 1/4 mile, 1000m or Top Speed threads then come and talk to us, then I might give two hoots about how you tune.
Ok were do I start. its very funny how angry you can get when you don't have the the words that you would like to express. only one thing i can say yes you are faster than me in words but not in mind.i am very sorry you have to think of me this way. but one thing I will say. I confess to not getting the IQ that has been offered world wide. OK you want the truth here you go. as everyone was at school i was at a school but it was no ordinary school it was training school
and the only thing that wee learnt there was 8yrs in the big house. for being very angery but thats past.

Guys, just let it go. If you wanna have a fight, PM it to each other. I don't think any Mods would like this.. 'conversation' - so Mafs, you'll never know. Some tree stumps can be extremely smart :lol:. But seriously, stop it.
AUP
You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

I know the AUP daniel, but if he wants to claim about smartness then he should atleast learn how to spell in the first place. ;)

paddycars, I'm not getting into any more semantics with this since you want to over react all the time, consider yourself on my ignore list. Ta ta.

Back