Confess!!!

I know the AUP daniel, but if he wants to claim about smartness then he should atleast learn how to spell in the first place. ;)

paddycars, I'm not getting into any more semantics with this since you want to over react all the time, consider yourself on my ignore list. Ta ta.
I apologise mafia boy. it will not happen again!

Sometimes if I can't pass someone on Suzuka, i "mow the lawn" once or twice per lap.

I picked this up from my brother when he couldn't pass the Takata Nsx driving mission.

I fell asleep during an A-spec stint in 24 Hours Of Le Mans II and only won the race by 15 seconds.

I confess that I drew a map to gold the Honda Beat coffee break. :lol: Helped me gold it "easily".

I couldn't avoid to notice some of you never go into Arcade. I usually enter there to test the cars that I don't have anymore, and see if they are worth obtaining again.

I confess that I drew a map to gold the Honda Beat coffee break. :lol: Helped me gold it "easily".

See, and that makes perfect sense. I guess I'm just lazy. Do coffee breaks give you any worthwhile prizes? Otherwise, I don't see any reason to torture myself going thru with them. :guilty:

...... Do coffee breaks give you any worthwhile prizes? Otherwise, I don't see any reason to torture myself going thru with them. :guilty:

NAH:grumpy: - No prizes are given for the coffee breaks. All you get is smug satisfaction:)

I love the sound they make when you knock the cones down:tup:

puck,puck,puck,puck,puck,puck,puck,puck,puck,puck........

Respectfully,
GTsail

I couldn't avoid to notice some of you never go into Arcade. I usually enter there to test the cars that I don't have anymore, and see if they are worth obtaining again.

Not me. Finding the arcade races were great. 👍 I never would have finished the game if I didn't have the practice with clean racing, ie. penalty pits. Although having GTsail290 laugh at me on a weekly basic sucks. :grumpy: But he's not a nice man. :lol:

I cut the 3rd corner (I forgot its name) at Suzuka in the last laps of the Suzuka East race of the All Japan GT Championship. By then my tires are seriously worn down.

Last edited:
I cut the 3rd corner (I forgot its name) at Suzuka in the last laps of the Suzuka West race of the All Japan GT Championship. By then my tires are seriously worn down.

I think you mean Suzuka East. The West track never gets used if I've got that correct.

Funny thing...I just did this race (AJGT/Suzuka East/12 laps) last nite in a heavily-modified 416-hp Camaro Z/28 :D Full weight reductions, R2 tires, but the car still ate its front left tire by the time Lap 11 was half-done. Didn't cut any turns, but I did take the final curve too hot, going off-track! :crazy: The 2nd-place NSX then took my spot in a jiffy, but I held 2nd for the rest of the race! :drool:

...guess that's kind of a sucky confession. :dopey:

Not me. Finding the arcade races were great. 👍 I never would have finished the game if I didn't have the practice with clean racing, ie. penalty pits. Although having GTsail290 laugh at me on a weekly basic sucks. :grumpy: But he's not a nice man. :lol:

:ouch: Did I forget to pull over when you were on your qualifying lap and cost you the track record? Again?

Us old guys are hard of hearing, so you will have found that honking your horn was of no use!;)

I did see someone gesticulating wildly, but I took that as a sign of encouragement:) and continued on down the middle of the track.

Now, in keeping with Parnelli's theme, I have been known to lay a fender on a slow moving AI, but I always apologize afterwards, and tell my pit crew to help dig them out of the sand.:)

Respectfully,
GTsail

Has anyone tried using a Group C car for the Nurburgring 24 hours enduro? I tried the Jag Silk Racing and the Nissan R89C. Gave up after 30 mins. I need tyre change every 3 laps.

I'm thinking of jumping into the Pesky and finishing this enduro.

Confess?

I never got all golds in any license, neither put any effort to get them.... :guilty:

I like daihatsus, :nervous: yeah, that's something to be ashamed of.... sorry.

Confess?

I like daihatsus, :nervous: yeah, that's something to be ashamed of.... sorry.

:lol: Yea me too! I can generally find something to like about any vehicle, no matter how goofy or slow or oridinary.

I like daihatsus, yeah, that's something to be ashamed of.... sorry.

I probably got a couple of thousand Aspec out of the Copen Detachable thingy. It's very versatile when you play with the power, tyres and ballast. And it's hilarious to watch a tissue-box flog cars with 3x its power or more.

:lol: Yea me too! I can generally find something to like about any vehicle, no matter how goofy or slow or oridinary.

What really makes me like them, is the lack of speed. It might be a crazy statement in a racing game, but GT is about driving after all. I really like the slow boxes, taking them to the ring or La Sarthe feels like a enjoyable road trip to me.

What really makes me like them, is the lack of speed. It might be a crazy statement in a racing game, but GT is about driving after all. I really like the slow boxes, taking them to the ring or La Sarthe feels like a enjoyable road trip to me.

I agree. Matter of fact, I wrote an article about the Daihatsu Move long ago!

http://www.gtcarreviews.com/id58.html

I think I made a point similar to the one you just made...slower cars are more enjoyable in certain ways than faster ones. For me, I get to look at all the scenery I usually miss when flying about (great for the Guess a Track thread!) Plus being slow is like being sick; makes you really appreciate what it's like to be in full health 💡

Last edited:
I agree. Matter of fact, I wrote an article about the Daihatsu Move long ago!
http://www.gtcarreviews.com/id58.html :crazy:

:lol:, I like your review, I can't really read the whole review but it already impressed me on the details of the specs of the car, impressive data on a under used car. 👍 I'll take it to the ring too, maybe I can clock under 13 min with it? let's see.

Another thing to confess, I took the 1000 miles race in a mercedes 300SL gullwing....noob's car, superb handling, decent acceleration and unmatched top speed ( excepting AC Cobra ).

Where to start?

I've never finished the game and yet I've restarted five times...

I use the AI as brakes (accidentally sometimes on purpose when the red mist drops, I seriously feel so guilty about this that after hitting someone I'll pull back behind them or wait for them to get back on track-sometimes..)

I sometimes sandbag in qualifying with a very fast car so I can have the pleasure of blasting past the other cars into the first corner ( I can just imagine them shaking their fists at me, 'I knew it, I knew it'. :) Especially with a standing start, AWD car and nitrous.

Actually showing up to a race with a grossly overpowered car-I'd like to apologise again for turning up to the Sunday Cup with my 911hp GT-R....

Where to start?

I've never finished the game and yet I've restarted five times...

I use the AI as brakes (accidentally sometimes on purpose when the red mist drops, I seriously feel so guilty about this that after hitting someone I'll pull back behind them or wait for them to get back on track-sometimes..)

I sometimes sandbag in qualifying with a very fast car so I can have the pleasure of blasting past the other cars into the first corner ( I can just imagine them shaking their fists at me, 'I knew it, I knew it'. :) Especially with a standing start, AWD car and nitrous.

Actually showing up to a race with a grossly overpowered car-I'd like to apologise again for turning up to the Sunday Cup with my 911hp GT-R....

I regularly do the Sunday Cup with the FGT.

That's pretty tough to do, since you can't take the racing tires off the FGT and the Sunday Cup doesn't let you use racing tires.

I would assume, for his sake at least, he means family cup.

:lol: I used to do this back in my GT1/2 days....enter a Viper or something in the Sunday Cup. I would let them get about halfway around the track (or almost all the way) and finally take off, see if I could catch up. 💡 Pretty epic at a track like High Speed Ring or Red Rock Speedway.

Back