Coolest Engine/Chassis swaps you've seen (Hybrids)

Finally managed to build the Renault Avantime F1. Looks good, drives great and is very fast, it's only a shame there's not a screaming F1 V10 to power it. However the Ferrari V8 does a good enough job.

Last edited:
Did a little swap to the cappuccino as well, but the Suzuki GSX-R engine in it, 252 Bhp and a nice sound track, the added bonus is the interior tachometer reads to 12k, so those who like their interior views have a fully functioning tac.

400 BHP
Engine: Subaru Impreza WRC 2008
Chassis: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05

The '03 Cusco GT300 fits a little better in the rear. 👍

Built this baby last night: (LFA Engine, trans, ISF Racing Concept chassis)

SanGimignano-TownSquare_2_zps38a2c269.jpg

I've built up a Caterham-powered Gran Turismo Kart 125 SPL. The thing is absolutely CRAZY, but if you can utilize proper throttle control, you can easily win the Dream Car Championship seasonal events. It's up for share on my GT5 shared cars for a very limited time, so if you want a copy, send me a friend request.

I put together a RX-7 Spirit with a V8 out of the C6 Z06 And Turbo Boosted it to 1041hp running the Tranny and LSD from the ZR-1 I love the V8 Rumble.

Next on my list is a Boosted K24 in a 98 Civic hatch, and a Civette.

Found the Body, chassis, drivetrain, engine, tranny, and LSD code string for complete swaps, but cant figure how to add a boost gauge to cars that used to be NA but get a turbo motor swap, I believe I've found the blow off valve sound code but need to test it a little more.

I might just rebuild my Old School Civic 16.9 Veyron powered like in GTPSP

I figured out how to temporarily up the level to 40 for buying cars and entering races, also I can swap rims (so far only GTAuto rims), and stock body colours (Like switching the PD Formula GT color from bleh to sweet) just cant figure out how to get special paint on my cars or HeX a different paint on a car other than the factory original paint options. Gimme a lil PM help if you can.

Heres a really cool one to anybody whose a fan of Corvette Racing
Car: Corvette ZR1 C6.R (Ver. 1.2)
Body: Corvette ZR1 RM
Engine: Chaparral 2D
Chassis: Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car (Wheels are an Inch inside, but not really noticable, meant to recreate proper turning ability)
Drivetrain: Corvette ZR1 RM
Heres the specs to set it at to be realistic towards the ALMS Corvette C6.R
HP: 453HP
Weight: 1240KG
Tires: Racing Hards

Ver 1.3 will be out shortly, the hope is to Fix the RPM towards a more realistic 6000-6500RPMs like the real ZR1 C6.R

Heres a really cool one to anybody whose a fan of Corvette Racing
Car: Corvette ZR1 C6.R (Ver. 1.2)
Body: Corvette ZR1 RM
Engine: Chaparral 2D
Chassis: Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car (Wheels are an Inch inside, but not really noticable, meant to recreate proper turning ability)
Drivetrain: Corvette ZR1 RM
Heres the specs to set it at to be realistic towards the ALMS Corvette C6.R
HP: 453HP
Weight: 1240KG
Tires: Racing Hards

Ver 1.3 will be out shortly, the hope is to Fix the RPM towards a more realistic 6000-6500RPMs like the real ZR1 C6.R

Hey es, dont you take my car and post it here! haha, its sander by the way.

Nice that you put the 2D engine in it, i didnt think of that and you should of told me you had a account here!

Hey es, dont you take my car and post it here! haha, its sander by the way.

Nice that you put the 2D engine in it, i didnt think of that and you should of told me you had a account here!

Its not your car, Its completely Different. You and Jim helped design the idea, I Shaped and crafter it into an ALMS spec. Plus its a different chassis.

Noting the ALMS Corvette, sadly, I cannot change the RPM, but still its loud as help and still powered by a Chevy motor. The next update will be a better Engine if I find one.

FujiSpeedwayGT_zps0e058d88.jpg

Civette

97 Civic Hatch RM Gutted

Turbo Boosted LS7 V8
Converted to RWD
ZR-1 Tranny
ZR-1 Adjustable Rear Diff

941hp
740tq

Handles Great and can do burn out's, doughnuts even drift.

FujiSpeedwayGT_8_zpsfd210e20.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_4_zpscea76172.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_1_zpscdcf6603.jpg

Finally managed to build the Renault Avantime F1. Looks good, drives great and is very fast, it's only a shame there's not a screaming F1 V10 to power it. However the Ferrari V8 does a good enough job.

Try the FGT Engine, thats a V10

Also Lotus Elise + Z06 LS7 + HP Multiplier = Hennessey Venom GT w/ 1244 HP.

A crazy one, don't know if it's even possible though:

X2010's performance with the Mazda Demio body.

Another more rational one, and that I've already seen (in some video):

Grabbing a Ford Taurus SHO body and making it a NASCAR by switching parts with a NASCAR.

Got to love building hybrids with real world counterparts, or close too it. The Civette was originally just a novelty I built to mirror some real life Civettes, but the thing actuall is a great drive really fun to power out of corners with the rear end kicking out. Glad I figured out how to stuff an adjustable rear diff in there, makes worlds of difference.

Jahgee1124
Try the FGT Engine, thats a V10

Also Lotus Elise + Z06 LS7 + HP Multiplier = Hennessey Venom GT w/ 1244 HP.

FGT has a V12 (plus bad sound).
Both Ferrari F1's have a V8 engine.

Also for the Hennesey the Chevrolet Nascar engine gives realistic BHP without using the HP multiplier.

FGT has a V12 (plus bad sound).
Both Ferrari F1's have a V8 engine.

Also for the Hennesey the Chevrolet Nascar engine gives realistic BHP without using the HP multiplier.

But the LS7 is 427 cu. in., and is the motor actually used in the Venom GT.

New Corvette ZR1 C6.R Update
Version: 1.6
Engine: Back to Corvette ZR1 RM
Chassis: Honda Wieder HSV-010
HP: 493
Weight: 1240

Back