Twin Ring Motegi - Wednesday August 12 7PM ACST
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Audi
2. Bobo /BeauAlbert6 / #6 / Corvette
3. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes
4.DZITEZ / #27 / Mercedes*
5.Blacko/ #14 / Nissan
6. Pubs / #16 / Nissan
7. Matvex /#5/ Neesan

Please note that there will be a change to the race times in the circuit settings

Qualifying and Race 1 will be set at 1800 so we race in dusk conditions.

Race 2 will be set at 1900 which will make it a night race.

In real life times, nothing will change. The room will be open around 7PM with qualifying starting at 7:40PM ACST

Keeeeen for tonight! Haven't practiced at all but pretty sure one of my tunes is a Motegi tune and really enjoy the track especially after Japan 12H so should hopefully be okay, although there a select few that always seem to be a second faster ;). Pitty we don't have a couple more for the grid but maybe some latecomers :).

Well, just before every major race i do, i seem to injure myself.... and with the N24 coming up, ive made no exceptions and fell over in Football and recieved a minor fracture to my thumb and minor internal bleeding to the wrist.... sigh..... will still race tonight but if i pull over and leave, you know why. Also no one tell HP, it should be fine/deal-able by VLN this weekend :lol:

Well, just before every major race i do, i seem to injure myself.... and with the N24 coming up, ive made no exceptions and fell over in Football and recieved a minor fracture to my thumb and minor internal bleeding to the wrist.... sigh..... will still race tonight but if i pull over and leave, you know why. Also no one tell HP, it should be fine/deal-able by VLN this weekend :lol:

Better hope he doesn't get a notification from posting earlier in the season then! :P

Lol well done dude, Murphy's Law of course... Internal breeding to the wrist sounds epic. Don't strain yourself too much dude. Definitely don't tell the boss lol

CORE Australian GT Round 4 - Attendance Sheet
Twin Ring Motegi - Wednesday August 12 7PM ACST
2. Bobo /BeauAlbert6 / #6 / Corvette
3. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes
4. DZITEZ / #27 / Mercedes*
5. Blacko/ #14 / Nissan
6. Pubs / #16 / Nissan
7. Matvex /#5/ Neesan
8. Killing-Heidi / #4 / Merc

Round 4 Stewards Report and Points

Stewards Report – Round 4 – Twin Ring Motegi

Stewards: ItzRacing

Race 1

Lap 4 – ItzRacing – pubes16 – Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA
Pubes runs wide in the turn and give it some throttle to avoid running of the track but in the process spins the wheels and has a little moment spinning towards the inside of the turn. At the same time, Itz see that pubes has run wide and tried to take a narrower to give pubes room to recover but encountered oversteer, and overcorrected into pubes. As a result this is deemed as a racing incident that couldn’t really be avoided, given the efforts made by both drivers.

Lap 7 – Pubes16 – matvex001 – Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA
Matvex runs wide out of the corner spinning into the path of pubes who is unable to avoid making contact. As matvex was not in control of his car, it is deemed it was a racing incident and no penalty should be given to either driver.

Race 2

Lap 3 – ItzRacing – Littleblacko & Pubes16 – Avoidable Contact
Verdict: 90 Second Penalty
Itz brakes too late and runs across the grass, collecting Littleblacko and pushing him off track, while pubes with left with nowhere to go but run into the back of Itz. The incident was clearly avoidable had Itz braked earlier and as a result a penalty is given.

Points1.jpg

R4 Points.png

EDIT: Error made in points entry, meant that 2 drivers had the incorrect points total, this has now been fixed :)

Last edited:
Drivers Briefing

Round 5.jpg

Circuit: Tsukuba
Races: 2
Distance: 40 mins
Qualifying: 1 x 15 Minutes
Circuit Time:
Weather: 0% Fixed

@Beau Albert @LITTLEBLACKO @amcdo122 @Matvex @brad_kirtland @JonoStan96 @Konnor @Johnny Rodger @itsLynxy @Pubs16 @Killing Heidi @Hayden norris @SAI SANTOSH @Lachie_82 @MackZ @DZITEZ

Hey everyone, just a couple of things to cover this week, which are things that specific to the track, so please have a good read of this so we don’t have and mishaps on Wednesday Night.

Rolling Starts

This week we will be completing a full roll around lap and starting on the main straight. After the mix up last week, I’ll remind everyone that all cars will form up with odds on the left and evens on the right/

Pit Entry/Exit Lines

There is no pit exit lines around Tsukuba so this will not be looked at on pit exits. However the pit entry is just before the last corner and we expect all drivers to use this pit entry and enter the pits properly. Anything else will be subject to a penalty.

Room Settings

Room Settings:

Race Quality: High
Voice Chat: Standard
Fixed Room: No

Qualifier Settings:

Format: Race Together
Start Type: Pit Start
Time Limit: 15 Minutes

Race Settings:

Hold Events Automatically: Disabled
Start Type: Grid Start (Manual Rolling Start)
Grid Order: Race 1 – Qualifying Order / Race 2 – Previous Race Results
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Fuel/Tyre Wear: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Pit Stops: 1
Race Finish Delay: 90 seconds
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Open
7:40PM ACDT – Spec Check
7:45PM ACDT – Qualifying
8:00 PM ACDT – Race 1 (40 Mins)
8:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Finish
9:00 PM ACDT – Race 2 (40 Mins)
9:40 PM ACDT – Race 2 Finish

Sign-Up Sheet

Australian GT Round 5 - Tsukuba
Wednesday August 26 - 7PM ACST

2. BeauAlbert6 / Bobo / #6 / 'Vette

3. Blacko / #14 / GTR

3. Blacko / #14 / GTR
4. Pubs16 / #16 / GTR

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that entries are open for the Green Motorsports V8 Endurance Cup, run by CORE. The V8 Endurance Cup is a 3 round series of Endurance races which take place within the CORE Australian V8Supercar Championship, with crown jewel in the series being the Green Motorsports Bathurst 1000. All races will be run at a time that is European and even American friendly. I know, most of us are taking part in the series already, but for those who aren't there are some teams who will be looking for co-drivers to race with. We have some prizes on offer to winning teams, so make sure you get your teams together and take part in what should be a fun mini-series!

More details here: CORE | Green Motorsports V8 Endurance Cup

Endurance Cup.jpg

Pretty dismal response for tonight's round :(. Is it still going ahead?

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that entries are open for the Green Motorsports V8 Endurance Cup, run by CORE. The V8 Endurance Cup is a 3 round series of Endurance races which take place within the CORE Australian V8Supercar Championship, with crown jewel in the series being the Green Motorsports Bathurst 1000. All races will be run at a time that is European and even American friendly. I know, most of us are taking part in the series already, but for those who aren't there are some teams who will be looking for co-drivers to race with. We have some prizes on offer to winning teams, so make sure you get your teams together and take part in what should be a fun mini-series!

More details here: CORE | Green Motorsports V8 Endurance Cup

View attachment 436638
Few teams still looking for a co-driver mate? This could be a lot of fun.

Pretty dismal response for tonight's round :(. Is it still going ahead?

Few teams still looking for a co-driver mate? This could be a lot of fun.

Yeah, it's still going ahead as planned. It's funny that basically the top 4/5 drivers in the standings were the only ones to respond, but I think we might have a few more join us.

Yeah, I know @DZITEZ will be looking for a driver to partner with for the races and @justquality as well.

@Killing Heidi @JonoStan96 @SAI SANTOSH @DZITEZ @Hayden norris @brad_kirtland @Johnny Rodger @Matvex @itsLynxy @amcdo122 @Konnor @MackZ @Lachie_82 can you let me know if you are racing tonight?

3. Blacko / #14 / GTR
4. Pubs16 / #16 / GTR
5. Killing-Heidi / #4 / merc

I'm pretty sure Daggs will be racing tonight. Just been having trouble setting a car up for this track. Think his going the Corvette.

Okay no problem, have they all got something on tonight? :)
Yeah, we all come from Raceonoz.com and there's a rather popular event on tonight, however i'm sacrificing it for this :P However i think most of them arn't coming back anyway, no one else has really talked about it except me :/

3. Blacko / #14 / GTR
4. Pubs16 / #16 / GTR
6. DZITEZ / #27 / Corvette*

3. Blacko / #14 / GTR
4. Pubs16 / #16 / GTR
6. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes

Was gonna offer to host, buuuuut i've been loading the Community section for a good 3 minutes now with no luck....... what da fudgesticks, just keeps loading for crying out loud

Was gonna offer to host, buuuuut i've been loading the Community section for a good 3 minutes now with no luck....... what da fudgesticks, just keeps loading for crying out loud

Hmm, is anyone else having issues and there's an outside problem? Or is it just us two?

EDIT: Room now open, I got to NAT 2

Back