CORE Australia | Australasian GT / Spaces AvailableFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 371 comments
Great 1st race last night from me. Yes i touched the wall from the pressure of Pubs and had to let him through to 2nd.

2nd race, well what race lol. Should not have swerved to give Killing room after he touched the inside wall, i would not have wiped out on the first corner.:banghead:

I don't want you Itz to take this the wrong way. I watched the first race replay and in my video replay, you were jumping all over the place. If you had hit the wall as many times as it shows in the video, it would have put you out for a month lol. At one stage coming onto the straight you done a 360 after hitting the wall. Did this happen as you had no damage?

Not sure if Pubs saw this happening in front of him? I'm sure Pubs touched the wall because of it too.

Another instance was watching you jump almost 50 mtrs into the back of killing and making it impossible for him to pull up at the next corner. Out of the race.

I know i'm very new to this and supposedly had lag myself but i think it needs to be reviewed. I would like to find more info about how we get lag and what causes it and ways to stop it from happening.

This also took me out of the V8's aswell.

Hey daggs, as far as i knew, the host must have a decent connection to. Atm Itz connection is shocking. Seriously, 4 in a room and itz is still lagging, yes, just like v8's, i suffered from it to with damage and the rest of the crap!

No slow net here, new area, new lines, fast connection.

I turn everything off that is running on an internet, phones, tablet, laptop. Seems some drivers are still on gtplanet while in the room. Phones on fb etc.

Itz, please, do something about it if possible, where the ones suffering from it!
Tokyo R246.jpg

Hey daggs, as far as i knew, the host must have a decent connection to. Atm Itz connection is shocking. Seriously, 4 in a room and itz is still lagging, yes, just like v8's, i suffered from it to with damage and the rest of the crap!

No slow net here, new area, new lines, fast connection.

I turn everything off that is running on an internet, phones, tablet, laptop. Seems some drivers are still on gtplanet while in the room. Phones on fb etc.

Itz, please, do something about it if possible, where the ones suffering from it!
View attachment 444944

Sorry I've taken so long to respond, as you are aware, things had been pretty busy. On race nights I almost always clear cache. Yes, I am on gtplanet, but I am on my laptop connected to a 3G wireless internet stick. I take my phone off of wifi everytime I race as well and inform the rest of the family whether I am racing and ask them to disconnect their devices as well. As much as I do to ensure I don't have any issues, this still doesn't stop me from having a bad day or 2 with my connection just like everyone else does. Our contact was 100% from lag, I came out of the fast chicane at the back when you seemed to have a lag moment that I couldn't avoid which damaged my car, you obviously experienced the same lag a second or 2 later which put you into the wall. Unfortunately it will be considered a racing incident as a result and I still think I would've won the race regardless as I was on a different strategy to you which was much faster in the 2nd half of the race. Hopefully the connection issues will be behind us and we don't experience it anymore this year :)

No, I believe that the lag between us occurred at the same point but the game had us a bit further down the road on your PS3 than what it was on my PS3. So effectively when the lag happened you were near the corner you crashed on and I was further towards the exit on the previous corner. Again, we both received damage in what is effectively a racing incident. No one goes and makes their connection bad just to take someone out and if the lag wasn't there, the incident would've never happened.

Na man, my car got damage way before the corner, I just couldn't turn due to my damaged car. If I had of got around that corner which caused more damage. I would have easy beat you back to the pits. Your car not only hit mine, but you also hit the wall. Who knows who would of one lol.

Saying the lagg put me into the wall, come on man. It was the damage you did to my car.

Moment of impact, well before the wall i hit due to damage.
Tokyo R246_1.jpg

Last edited:
Na man, my car got damage way before the corner, I just couldn't turn due to my damaged car. If I had of got around that corner which caused more damage. I would have easy beat you back to the pits. Your car not only hit mine, but you also hit the wall. Who knows who would of one lol.

Saying the lagg put me into the wall, come on man. It was the damage you did to my car.

Well even if the damage from the contact put you into the wall, it was still lag that caused the contact which did the damage.

@Killing Heidi @Matvex @LITTLEBLACKO @Pubs16 @brad_kirtland @Johnny Rodger @Lachie_82 @amcdo122 @itsLynxy @SAI SANTOSH

Okay guys, we have been struggling for numbers in the last few rounds, and I think the next 3 races could present us with a real opportunity to change that. We still have nearly 250 points available for the rest of the season and at this stage we have at least 2 legendary tracks in Suzuka and Bathurst left on the schedule. Now, I'd like to put it to everyone, who would be in favour of changing next weeks race from Cape Ring to Fuji GT? This of course depends on approval from CORE though. If people have already done practice though, i'll leave it as is.

@Killing Heidi @Matvex @LITTLEBLACKO @Pubs16 @brad_kirtland @Johnny Rodger @Lachie_82 @amcdo122 @itsLynxy @SAI SANTOSH

Okay guys, we have been struggling for numbers in the last few rounds, and I think the next 3 races could present us with a real opportunity to change that. We still have nearly 250 points available for the rest of the season and at this stage we have at least 2 legendary tracks in Suzuka and Bathurst left on the schedule. Now, I'd like to put it to everyone, who would be in favour of changing next weeks race from Cape Ring to Fuji GT? This of course depends on approval from CORE though. If people have already done practice though, i'll leave it as is.
I think going to Fuji would be a great idea

I love Fuji over Cape Ring so I'm all for it!

Drivers Briefing - Round 7

Fuji_Speedway_2005_GT.jpg

Circuit: Fuji Speedway GT
Races: 2
Distance: 40 mins
Qualifying: 1 x 15 Minutes
Circuit Time: N/A
Weather: N/A

@LITTLEBLACKO @amcdo122 @Matvex @brad_kirtland @Johnny Rodger @itsLynxy @Pubs16 @Killing Heidi @SAI SANTOSH @Lachie_82 @MackZ @DZITEZ

Rolling Starts

This week we will be completing a full roll around lap and starting on the main straight. We were considering shifting to the back straight, however the layout didn’t provide for a sufficient length of straight to do this. The pole sitter will move to 80 km/h after the final corner and will be allowed to accelerate between the start of the starting grid and the finish line.

Pit Entry/Exit Lines

Drivers will be required to stay inside the solid white lines when entering and exiting the pits.

Room Settings

Room Settings:

Race Quality: High
Voice Chat: Standard
Fixed Room: No

Qualifier Settings:

Format: Race Together
Start Type: Pit Start
Time Limit: 15 Minutes

Race Settings:

Hold Events Automatically: Disabled
Start Type: Grid Start (Manual Rolling Start)
Grid Order: Race 1 – Qualifying Order / Race 2 – Previous Race Results
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Fuel/Tyre Wear: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Pit Stops: 1
Race Finish Delay: 90 seconds
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Open
7:40PM ACDT – Spec Check
7:45PM ACDT – Qualifying
8:00 PM ACDT – Race 1 (40 Mins)
8:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Finish
9:00 PM ACDT – Race 2 (40 Mins)
9:40 PM ACDT – Race 2 Finish

CORE Global GT AU Round 7
Fuji Speedway GT - 7 PM ACST
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Mercedes

Last edited:
2. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes

3. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan

Points and Stewards Report

Tokyo Round 6 Stewards report

Stewards: Cobra75

Race 1

Lap 1 – ItzRacing – Use of Pause Button
Verdict: Written Warning
At the start of the race ItzRacing hit the pause button, making his car into a ghost. As this was a huge disadvantage to him at the start of the race, only a warning is being given.

Lap 11 – ItzRacing – Killing-Heidi – Racing Incident (Lag)
Verdict: NFA
Bad connection causes Killing-Heidi/ItzRacing’s cars to jump around, with the result being that the 2 cars made contact, causing damage to both cars. As ItzRacing was unable to react to the situation it is a racing incident, CORE rules also state that any lag is to be considered as a mechanical failure and if it is evident in an incident then no penalty will apply.

Race 2

Lap 13 – ItzRacing – Cross Pit Exit Line
Verdict: +30 Second Penalty – ItzRacing
ItzRacing crosses the line exiting the pits, resulting in a 30 second penalty.

Points1.jpg

Rd 6 Points.png

@Killing Heidi @Matvex @DZITEZ @LITTLEBLACKO @itsLynxy @brad_kirtland @SAI SANTOSH @Johnny Rodger @Lachie_82 @Konnor Can you please let me know if you will be racing tomorrow night?

Just us three then?
@ItzRacing close on points mate! I'll have to win each remaining race and then some to jump you :P should be a fun final three rounds! Is there still the go with all the winners from each Global GT series going onto a finale race or something? I thought I read that somewhere but I can't seem to find it lol

Just us three then?
@ItzRacing close on points mate! I'll have to win each remaining race and then some to jump you :P should be a fun final three rounds! Is there still the go with all the winners from each Global GT series going onto a finale race or something? I thought I read that somewhere but I can't seem to find it lol
I might be making a Wildcard appearance after sorting some things out with Itz that will see him join us in the 86 Series on Saturday. Should be a great night. Bit rusty with these GT3 cars, and GT6 in general. Just need the medication to kick in and I'll be there. :)👍

I need to give a big thank you to @ItzRacing for giving me the opportunity though! :cheers:

I'm having major issues at the moment. They are doing work to install NBN in our area and as a result, our internet is down at the moment. The letter we received said work will finish at 7pm weekdays so it may be back up and running by then. I will keep everyone updated, but if I am unable to get a connection Our best option might be to postpone until next week and hope we get better numbers.

I might be making a Wildcard appearance after sorting some things out with Itz that will see him join us in the 86 Series on Saturday. Should be a great night. Bit rusty with these GT3 cars, and GT6 in general. Just need the medication to kick in and I'll be there. :)👍

I need to give a big thank you to @ItzRacing for giving me the opportunity though! :cheers:
Awesome news dude! Great to see you some into some GT racing :), I can maybe guess what car you've picked up ;).

I'm having major issues at the moment. They are doing work to install NBN in our area and as a result, our internet is down at the moment. The letter we received said work will finish at 7pm weekdays so it may be back up and running by then. I will keep everyone updated, but if I am unable to get a connection Our best option might be to postpone until next week and hope we get better numbers.
Ah wow! That's unfortunate timing, but of course out of your hands. Fingers crossed but understood if it doesn't work :).

I didn't know the track had changed till last night. I didn't get time to practice. But as it's a track I have never drove on. I'm not sure there's any point in me racing tonight. I guess I could do a 10 minute car set up and learn the track as I go. Seems silly, but I'll see what happens just to add N extra driver to the field .

3. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
4.DZITEZ / #27 / Merc* to make it official

just seen this. Can i still sign up to join?

-requested join-

Apologies, we were already racing, however you are still welcome to join us for the final 2 rounds.

3. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
4.DZITEZ / #27 / Merc* to make it official

Lol.

Just us three then?

We are finalising details for the global race at Spa as we speak. But there will most likely be 5 cars from each region racing in a longer distance race.

I just found out i will might not be able to race at Suzuka.
I have 4x4 training with Mitsubishi Australia in Werribee.
If i get home in time i will jump on.

Hey everyone, there wont be a practice session tomorrow night for Suzuka. To replace the practice session though, I will be running a 2 Hour GT race around Bathurst as a fun build up race for the Green Motorsports Bathurst 1000 which will take place this Sunday.

For more details and to sign up, follow the link here:

CORE AV8 Support Race

Back