CORE Australia | Australasian GT / Spaces AvailableFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 371 comments
On the last lap got absolutely annihilated by KillingHeidi with a monster lag punt, and since then i haven't been able to get the PS3 to connect up to the net. Sadly gonna have to pull the plug on Race 2 guys, my internet has officially 🤬 itself :( Good luck :( I'll be back next round

On the last lap got absolutely annihilated by KillingHeidi with a monster lag punt, and since then i haven't been able to get the PS3 to connect up to the net. Sadly gonna have to pull the plug on Race 2 guys, my internet has officially 🤬 itself :( Good luck :( I'll be back next round
Sad to hear mate! :( You still got the race win though, congrats :).

Bad luck mate, you still are the winner of race 1 :)

I'm sure you would've thought I had race 2 won then, but I tripped over myself and threw it away haha!

Well done the beau and Heidi on the wins tonight and thanks to everyone else who joined us! If there was any incidents then make sure you submit an incident report by Friday night. Other than that I hope everyone had a good time.

It was a great night. thanks for having me race. i will get more confident at the starts, but at the moment i will sit back and watch.

I thought i would be stuffed at this track but i think i done well for my second round.

It was a great night. thanks for having me race. i will get more confident at the starts, but at the moment i will sit back and watch.

I thought i would be stuffed at this track but i think i done well for my second round.

You're definitely improving with each race which is good to see. Keep up the work and I'm sure the podium won't be too far away!

Round 5.jpg

Stewards Report

No Incidents were reported.

Points1.jpg

Rd 5 points.png

There will be no practice night tonight as I have a number of things to work on behind the scenes with V8Supercars and Australian GT. I will have the drivers briefing up in the next couple of days for everyone though.

Round 6.jpg

Circuit: Tokyo R246
Races: 2
Distance: 40 mins
Qualifying: 1 x 15 Minutes
Circuit Time: N/A
Weather: N/A

@Beau Albert @LITTLEBLACKO @amcdo122 @Matvex @brad_kirtland @JonoStan96 @Konnor @Johnny Rodger @itsLynxy @Pubs16 @Killing Heidi @Hayden norris @SAI SANTOSH @Lachie_82 @MackZ @DZITEZ

Rolling Starts

This week we will be completing a full roll around lap and starting on the main straight.

Pit Entry/Exit Lines

Drivers will be required to stay inside the dotted yellow lines when entering and exiting the pit lane.

Room Settings

Room Settings:

Race Quality: High
Voice Chat: Standard
Fixed Room: No

Qualifier Settings:

Format: Race Together
Start Type: Pit Start
Time Limit: 15 Minutes

Race Settings:

Hold Events Automatically: Disabled
Start Type: Grid Start (Manual Rolling Start)
Grid Order: Race 1 – Qualifying Order / Race 2 – Previous Race Results
Boost: Off
Penalty: None
Fuel/Tyre Wear: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Pit Stops: 1
Race Finish Delay: 90 seconds
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Slipstream Strength: Real

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Open
7:40PM ACDT – Spec Check
7:45PM ACDT – Qualifying
8:00 PM ACDT – Race 1 (40 Mins)
8:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Finish
9:00 PM ACDT – Race 2 (40 Mins)
9:40 PM ACDT – Race 2 Finish

Australian GT Round 6 - Tokyo
Wednesday September 9 - 7PM ACST
1. ItzRacing / #95 / TBC

1. ItzRacing / #95 / TBC
2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan

1. ItzRacing / #95 / TBC
2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
3. Mack-Z- / #51 / Chevrolet *

Hey guys, just announcing that i'll be pulling out of this series. I have my reasons behind it, but its been good racing you all :) Best of luck in the future of this series!

That's sad to hear, you were doing very well and was definitely on the way to winning the championship. I'm sure if myself or anyone else wins, we will know that we probably didn't truly earn it as there was a much faster driver against us, who should have won. Maybe, you will still be in the top 5 and you can join the Championship race at Spa if that happens.

1. ItzRacing / #95 / TBC
2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
4. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes

1. ItzRacing / #95 / TBC
2. Pubs16 / #16 / Nissan
4. amcdo122 / #56 / Mercedes
5. DZITEZ / #27 / Mercedes*

I haven't as yet! Have had the GTR there before but some more tuning for my liking was needed from memory. Fun track but! We all need to be cautious on passing in those back esses :)

I haven't as yet! Have had the GTR there before but some more tuning for my liking was needed from memory. Fun track but! We all need to be cautious on passing in those back esses :)

I've learnt very quickly that passing into those esses never ends well, I watched 2 cars go side by side into there, slowed and gave them a couple car lengths and picked them both off on the exit after they ran into each other!

I've learnt very quickly that passing into those esses never ends well, I watched 2 cars go side by side into there, slowed and gave them a couple car lengths and picked them both off on the exit after they ran into each other!
Think I've done a similar thing lol, and @DZITEZ is right now that I've actually thought about it haha. Not too many spots that don't require both drivers cooperating! Hopefully we are all smart ;)

Back