CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
Oh you're just saying that because you have the best lap so far ;) (just kidding, you've done your homework and practised like hell, something my team haven't... yet)

Would be cool to know the fastest lap times for all the different cars though. Always nice to compete a bit with your sister team. So,

Corvette: 1:52.5 ? - mikey
Audi: 1:56? - Memto?
Mercedes: 1:5? - Lucas?
Bmw: 1:54.? - rcb/mint
GTR: 1:59? - Glen

These are probably completely wrong.. Please fill in those you know from the races :)
Nobody will ever set a 1:52 around the Nurburgring on GT6.

My lap was 7.52.503 and I am still shocked by it and not really sure where I found 2 seconds to my previous PB race pace lap in testing :embarrassed:

Yes, I believe @rcb929 does hold the quickest BMW time, but is close and would have to be checked.

At bit off topic but have you guys ever thought about streaming on Twitch? Everytime I get a notification about a CORE event, the event has already happened about a day or two earlier.

At bit off topic but have you guys ever thought about streaming on Twitch? Everytime I get a notification about a CORE event, the event has already happened about a day or two earlier.
That's weird.. I get an email the moment the livestream starts. And then a "livestream digest" or something like that the next day.

Here's my WTF??!! moment of today... Sorry for the damage caused

I also got caught out by this later in the race but don't remember it happening during previous testing? Perhaps Audi's are just particularly prone to invisible walls

He was paused. That is the speed you go when your paused on track.

I was sorry, had a screaming baby in the next room and as much as I wanted to continue my stellar performance, she took precedence. I'd hoped the gap back to the following cars was big enough to arrive at the pits before they passed me but I guess not.

Oh you're just saying that because you have the best lap so far ;) (just kidding, you've done your homework and practised like hell, something my team haven't... yet)

Would be cool to know the fastest lap times for all the different cars though. Always nice to compete a bit with your sister team. So,

Corvette: 7:52.5 ? - mikey
Audi: 7:54.188 - jonnyb1990
Mercedes: 7:5? - Lucas?
Bmw: 7:54.? - rcb/mint
GTR: 7:59? - Glen

These are probably completely wrong.. Please fill in those you know from the races :)

All drivers remember incident reports have to be sent by 23:59 on Friday 9th

3 nights...3 races...3 different setups.....8.00min....8.00min...8.00min....seems the GTR is an 8min lap regardless of setup..

The GTR is never gonna hit a 55.....let alone a sub 55...

Should have took 2nd last night, managed my tyres on the last stint for a 4 lapper then realised there would be a 23rd lap, I pitted for a splash and low and behold no 23rd lap..by about 4 seconds..rather disappointed.

3 nights...3 races...3 different setups.....8.00min....8.00min...8.00min....seems the GTR is an 8min lap regardless of setup..

The GTR is never gonna hit a 55.....let alone a sub 55...

Should have took 2nd last night, managed my tyres on the last stint for a 4 lapper then realised there would be a 23rd lap, I pitted for a splash and low and behold no 23rd lap..by about 4 seconds..rather disappointed.
Well i am impressed as h*** of you and your race weekend. I think @rclark83 is proud of being your team mate.

Big thanks Cobra. I thought that the race is at 8 pm, but I was wrong. It's the old age and sclerosis. :D
Adrian, nothing happened and everything was fine.
Congratulations to the top three, and thank you for a beautiful race.
Our SLS is still slower than the Corvette, BMW and Audi and we have no idea where to look for these 6 seconds. We are in a similar situation as Glen and his GTR. Our best time 7.58,0
Is CORE provides for adjustments in cars specification after the VLN ?

I haven't broke 8min during a raced due to tyres degrading, but on single lap quali pace my best is 7.58.8...I know there must be a second or two left to find, just need to get the car perfect..Last nights setup was much safer and faster on the 3rd lap by a couple of seconds, so improving all the time...if I can get to the 56's i'll be happy...:D

Still got work to do but come the 28th February Reaper Racing will be ready! :gtpflag:

Well i am impressed as h*** of you and your race weekend. I think @rclark83 is proud of being your team mate.
I am.. massivly :). gutted that all these races are on my weekends in at work tho. Nights all 3 of the next vln aswel falls very bad for my shift pattern. Hopefully be able to book a shift off next time though.

@Glenalz81 I commended you on the livestream by naming you my "Driver of the Race" and I'll say it here, running a grand total of nine hours and change this past weekend is nothing short of true team dedication. I drove two three hour races back-to-back at Silverstone but that was only six hours on a much more forgiving track. I hope you can eventually get that GTR under 8 minutes, it's a very good looking car and I'd like to see your team do it justice with that "Godzilla" reputation and that ludicrously large rear wing! :lol:

I have posted a PM to all teams and organisers in the N24 PM thread, can I ask you all to read it and reply only in that thread 👍

Ok, now two questions for everyone:

How many crashes are we going to have during the N24?

And how many DCs are we going to have?

Ok, now two questions for everyone:

How many crashes are we going to have during the N24?

And how many DCs are we going to have?
Everyone else? Plenty!

GHH? Far call :lol:

Seems to have been very few dc's in vln this year. Memto and romisagon seems to stand for most of them and don't think those Internet connections will be in n24. ;)

When it comes to crashes I'm sure there will be plenty. Have you seen my races so far? :P

Seems to have been very few dc's in vln this year. Memto and romisagon seems to stand for most of them and don't think those Internet connections will be in n24. ;)

When it comes to crashes I'm sure there will be plenty. Have you seen my races so far? :P
I saw one off your crashes all to close last Friday 🤬

Back