CORE WTCC | World Touring Car Championship | Round 3 | February 6th @ 20:30 GMT+10Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter NW48
  • 224 comments
  • 15,547 views

What Time Would You Prefer This To Be On?

  • Keep it the Same ~ 6:30PM AEST (GMT+10)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
So, I might be there tonight, I've been incredibly busy and haven't had a chance to do much. So if that's the case, Itz will probably host if he can.
 
Racing for me is Best suited for Thursday or Sunday nights. Sorry, i cant race on only Saturday nights!! due to being busy and family commitments.

@DZITEZ U?

Series Entries - CORE WTCC
Driver / Car No. / Car
1. ItzRacing / 95 / Volvo
2. NW48 / 48 / Volvo
3. santu929 / 7/ VW
4. DZITEZ / 27 / RENAULT
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
suzuki-2/2
citroen-2/2
vw-1/2
volvo-0/2
ford-2/2
honda-2/2
renault- 1/2



So sorry I'm out for tonight
 
Series Entries - CORE WTCC
Driver / Car No. / Car
1. ItzRacing / 95 / Volvo
2. NW48 / 48 / Volvo
3. santu929 / 7/ VW
4. DZITEZ / 27 / RENAULT
5. aaroh007 / 44 / Citroën
6. danbojte / 30 / Ford
7. J_Starscream / 3 / VW
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
suzuki-2/2
citroen-1/2
vw-0/2
volvo-0/2
ford-1/2
honda-2/2
renault- 1/2

@TNR_KING_FILO @lxmmy @Harsk100 @Jordiehamz @RESHIRAM5 @Thomas2012

are any of you still interested in joining the series? If so there is still plenty of room.

@SAI SANTOSH @Aaroh @danbojte @J_Starscream @DZITEZ @NW48

Important Information about car regulations

Before round 1 begins tonight I need to let everyone know that we will be using a control wheel which is the "Enkei RC-T4". All wheels MUST be standard size.

Other than that, all information is up on the OP with the timetable being 2 hours later than listed.
 
I was wondering when do these races start gmt?? thxs
 
I'm gonna have to miss this race as I haven't had any practice yet or even been on GT6 lately. I should be back for next week.
 
I'm gonna have to miss this race as I haven't had any practice yet or even been on GT6 lately. I should be back for next week.

That's no excuse! :P I haven't done a single lap of practice yet either :lol:
 
Room is now open if anyone wants to get in early and do some extra practice before the racing starts.

EDIT: Room is in the 'CORE Online Racing official' community club
 
Last edited:
I'll be home in 15 minutes. Can you please wait till then?
 
I'll be home in 15 minutes. Can you please wait till then?

It's alright, you'll be in the room in plenty of time before we get things underway :)
 
Series Entries - CORE WTCC
Driver / Car No. / Car
1. ItzRacing / 95 / Volvo
2. NW48 / 48 / Volvo
3. santu929 / 7/ VW
4. DZITEZ / 27 / RENAULT
5. aaroh007 / 44 / Citroën
6. danbojte / 30 / Ford
7. J_Starscream / 3 / VW
8.evildragonxxl/88/vw
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
suzuki-2/2
citroen-1/2
vw-0/2
volvo-0/2
ford-1/2
honda-2/2
renault- 1/2
 
Thanks Itz for taking the reins while I sort some stuff out before a busy few days for me. I will be back in full swing next Friday, hopefully.
 
Series Entries - CORE WTCC
Driver / Car No. / Car
1. ItzRacing / 95 / Volvo
2. NW48 / 48 / Volvo
3. santu929 / 7/ VW
4. DZITEZ / 27 / RENAULT
5. aaroh007 / 44 / Citroën
6. danbojte / 30 / Ford
7. J_Starscream / 3 / VW
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
suzuki-2/2
citroen-1/2
vw-0/2
volvo-0/2
ford-1/2
honda-2/2
renault- 1/2

@TNR_KING_FILO @lxmmy @Harsk100 @Jordiehamz @RESHIRAM5 @Thomas2012

are any of you still interested in joining the series? If so there is still plenty of room.

@SAI SANTOSH @Aaroh @danbojte @J_Starscream @DZITEZ @NW48

Important Information about car regulations

Before round 1 begins tonight I need to let everyone know that we will be using a control wheel which is the "Enkei RC-T4". All wheels MUST be standard size.

Other than that, all information is up on the OP with the timetable being 2 hours later than listed.
I'm still interested, but I'm not able to race in this series for now.
 
I've only just woken up and hadn't realised this was this early. I'm sorry if I've missed it!
 
I've only just woken up and hadn't realised this was this early. I'm sorry if I've missed it!

Not started yet, but it'll start in like 5 mins.
 
I've only just woken up and hadn't realised this was this early. I'm sorry if I've missed it!

Yeah, you are free to join us as we haven't started yet.

EDIT: @J_Starscream do you still want to join? If so we will give you 5 minutes to join us :)
 
I'd love to but I can't I'm on holiday currently and at home I don't even know if my PS3 still works properly not that it ever did at any point. Sorry, good luck for the series though!
 
Yeah, you are free to join us as we haven't started yet.

EDIT: @J_Starscream do you still want to join? If so we will give you 5 minutes to join us :)
I have quite a few things to sort out with my mum, so it looks like no chance of racing today. Sorry guys. :(
 
I have quite a few things to sort out with my mum, so it looks like no chance of racing today. Sorry guys. :(

That sucks to hear, but i understand, hopefully you be able to race next week then :)
 
That sucks to hear, but i understand, hopefully you be able to race next week then :)
I can join to watch now I'm free, but obviously I'm too late to race. :)
 
Important Information about car regulations

Before round 1 begins tonight I need to let everyone know that we will be using a control wheel which is the "Enkei RC-T4". All wheels MUST be standard size.
Well, I've just read this, after race. I had the stock wheels fitted. :ouch:
 
Well, I've just read this, after race. I had the stock wheels fitted. :ouch:
I'll let you go for this week, especially because you left the wheels stock! :)

Honda crz please

All yours, sorry for bailing last night before you returned, I couldn't keep myself awake any longer and needed to go to bed.
 
I'll let you go for this week, especially because you left the wheels stock! :)



All yours, sorry for bailing last night before you returned, I couldn't keep myself awake any longer and needed to go to bed.
dont worry :)
 
Thanks to everyone who joined in last night. We had our share of issues at the start of the night, but once we got going everything ran pretty smoothly. I'll hope to get the full results posted in the next 24 hours. If there is anything that you wanted the stewarding team to look at from last night, please send a message to NW48 and myself and we will check it out. Other than that I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Race 1 was pretty tense in the end with Aaroh making sure I earnt the win and in race 2 Aaroh was too good and ran away with thing, but overall I was happy with my own performance from last night.

I won't be at round 2 as I have real world racing commitments. Hopefully everything on NW48's end will be sorted so he can host and i'll definitely see everyone at Round 3!
 
Sorry I haven't been very active on this thread lately but I finally got my head around and signed up! Looking foward to race with you guys!:cheers:
 
Back