CORSA (Competitive Online Racing Sim Association)One-Make Racing Series on Fridays. 3/2018 restart?PS4 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 270 comments
IMG_1813.JPG

I would like to race Sunday.
Lap time: 2:21.314
My new PSN is: therealstig_22

Hello all. I told @llNovall I'd be willing to host some shakedown races this upcoming Sunday night. However, I've been invited to participate in a ProjectCars holiday race event that starts around 9:00 pm EST. Sunday. Is anyone else willing to try hosting?

Are we racing those Cayman again?
Hey fellas,
Thanks @killerjimbag for taking the reigns this Sunday to run a testing room since I won't be available. If you can, run the same 2 combos scheduled for the week before. Hopefully we will have a more diverse field to test. Could you screenshot any solid results screens so I can see fast laps and total times to see how everyone matched up. Hope you all have a good run, and I should be back for next week.

Those little Porsches are definitely fun to drive but I found those tire temperarures issue kinda weird, didn't you?
But anyways, Nova certainly had a hard time finding 3 cars that match the skill gap within this group so let's just do it :P

Thanks @killerjimbag for taking the reigns this Sunday to run a testing room since I won't be available. If you can, run the same 2 combos scheduled for the week before.

I read and reread the first couple of posts on the first page, yet I could not find what 2 combos will be run.

Anyone can chip in with the combo race setup, thanks.

I bought the Porsche pack 2 today before I came to work. Suppose I'm obligated to race (or that's what I'm telling my wife) I'll more than likely be coming in blind. Never raced Vallelunga but I've raced Mugello years ago in Fm3. See you all at 9 on Sunday!

Yep I'm sure I could do it.
Thanks for volunteering. I wanted to take the opportunity to race with some old SNAIL friends that I haven't raced with in a long time. I also need a bit more time on the Vallelunga circuit, I ran a couple laps and realized I'm not racing, I'm reacting. Need to get the track memorized. I'll definitely check to see if anyone is still around at about 11:30. Our event should be over by then.

Since I haven't raced with anyone yet I'd like to get a sense of how my times compare to everyone else who has practiced. I ran a 2:09.5 at Mugello in the GT4 and a 1:52.5 at Vallelunga in the 718 Boxter S.

Since I haven't raced with anyone yet I'd like to get a sense of how my times compare to everyone else who has practiced. I ran a 2:09.5 at Mugello in the GT4 and a 1:52.5 at Vallelunga in the 718 Boxter S.
I might run some laps tonight if I can get free time. If I do, I'll post what I'm running.

Schmiggz, Red, and myself were in the 2:08.5 range at Mugello with the GT4 during last weeks testing run. I haven't had a chance to put any laps down at Vallelunga yet. All moved in to our new house. Hoping to have my internet and rig set back up around mid week. Have a good run tomorrow night.

I have no idea how to tune but without dragging my wheel out I'm at a 2'09.8 on the controller at Mugello. Might try Vallelunga right quick so I have an *idea* on what to expect.

20170528_175044.jpg
I have no idea how to tune but without dragging my wheel out I'm at a 2'09.8 on the controller at Mugello. Might try Vallelunga right quick so I have an *idea* on what to expect.
thesetupmarket.com
For PC players,make sure the tune is for the latest version. Use the clipboard to the left,don't download the file. Doing good some serious gardening and yard work right now. Stupid idiot,for planting all this 🤬 years ago. 2 weeks of rain and Ka boom I'm 🤬
Looks great but wholly crap I'm to old for this. Thank god for beer:cheers:. Washed the hotrod, that's what my granddaughter calls it. Gotta wax that too.

Last edited:
View attachment 649765
thesetupmarket.com
For PC players,make sure the tune is for the latest version. Use the clipboard to the left,don't download the file. Doing good some serious gardening and yard work right now. Stupid idiot,for planting all this 🤬 years ago. 2 weeks of rain and Ka boom I'm 🤬
Looks great but wholly crap I'm to old for this. Thank god for beer:cheers:. Washed the hotrod, that's what my granddaughter calls it. Gotta wax that too.

Getting mentally ready for some racing tonight

Attachments

• 1496016727132882941457.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Man, I can't wait for Granturismo sport to come out!
It's so sad to run down Assetto Corsa's online rooms and all you see is "cruise", "chill", "fun drive" and 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 like that!
Who the 🤬 cruises with Assetto Corsa???
It reminds me that old dude that finally had the money to buy a Ferrari and now is driving it around the city at 40 miles per hour!!!

Man, I can't wait for Granturismo sport to come out!
It's so sad to run down Assetto Corsa's online rooms and all you see is "cruise", "chill", "fun drive" and 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 like that!
Who the 🤬 cruises with Assetto Corsa???
It reminds me that old dude that finally had the money to buy a Ferrari and now is driving it around the city at 40 miles per hour!!!
Actually, we made a bunch of rooms in the last 2 hours. Pretty good so far. Going to open room up now if you want to test. Watching the 600. Hey easy on the old dude stuff. I cruise in the 65! I'll open a room at around 830 pm,EST.

Last edited:
Actually, we made a bunch of rooms in the last 2 hours. Pretty good so far. Going to open room up now if you want to test. Watching the 600. Hey easy on the old dude stuff. I cruise in the 65! I'll open a room at around 830 pm,EST.
Hey Killer,
Shoot a friend request and invite to a new sign up: psn: higgakhan. He inquired today on psn if there was going to be a raceroom. Wish I could be there tonight. All moved in to the new house. Should be back next week.

Hey Killer,
Shoot a friend request and invite to a new sign up: psn: higgakhan. He inquired today on psn if there was going to be a raceroom. Wish I could be there tonight. All moved in to the new house. Should be back next week.
I just did. I'm putting some more GT4 Caymans in if you want to drop down or up.

Latest Posts

Back