Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,875 views
So, does anyone have the C7 Stingray available to them at this time?
 
I see the C7 in the EU PSN Store named as the 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype.
 
Everyone talking about the patch size. The Corvette has been there since the last update. The NSX is prolly in this one.
 
55 MB is too much for just one car, too much for one car and minor bug fixes, but too small for two cars.. What else could there be in this update?

It's quite normal for bug fixes, look at the past of PD patches, they've addressed tiny things but been large in size.

Everyone talking about the patch size. The Corvette has been there since the last update. The NSX is prolly in this one.

No it hasn't, not the unmasked version.
 
Go check the tune options, random events, tune config. There must be something new :/
 
Damn you're in Miami? Cool
You saw Dexter? lol I'm fan of Dexter!

1 hour 13 minutes left!!!!

Not really :p I live in the suburbs, not in the beach sadly :( Ferraris everywhere over there :D
 
Feel like a crack addict needing a fix waiting for this maintenance to finish
 
Go check the tune options, random events, tune config. There must be something new :/

Can't check the random events since the server is offline due to maintenance.

There are no new tuning features..

edit: No new circuits too, we will just have to wait patiently for PD to release them i'm afraid..

I think we overhyped this one..
 
Not really :p I live in the suburbs, not in the beach sadly :( Ferraris everywhere over there :D

You should go to there for signature!:dopey:
Miami !!!! You're living in my dream.
 
Even pure programming patches (like some of the earlier ones, or the ones that did nothing but fix major glitches like that LSD patch) have taken quite a few MB, presumably all on the backend just to implement them in the game code. There is no way to discern how much of an update is content and how much is code.
 
Here is a idea while you wait. Build tracks for your new C7
 
Can't check the random events since the server is offline due to maintenance.

There are no new tuning features..

By random events i mean A-Speak races maybe they fixed the A.I. Or maybe iam just dreaming xD
 
i just bought the test course and dlc car pack 3 and cant install them due to this
ugh.
 
Damn you're in Miami? Cool
You saw Dexter? lol I'm fan of Dexter!

You should go to there for signature!:dopey:
Miami !!!! You're living in my dream.

You are aware he's a fictional character are you? ;) And I'm not sure Michael C. Hall even lives in Miami on a permanent basis if at all.
 
Anyone can confirm what this update is called?

I don't see "2.10" anywhere actually.. . .
 
Anyone can confirm what this update is called?

I don't see "2.10" anywhere actually.. . .

It's called Update 2.10, says so when you start the game again . . .
 
I'm pretty sure it said 2.10 when I installed it.

EDIT: Tree'd three times...
 
Back