Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,876 views
It's probably already been said, but it's in the UK's PSN store. Haven't checked the US PSN Store in a while.. Can't be activated for another 45 minutes anyway, atleast I don't think.

-Tree'd
 
Game updated. Went on PlayStation Store and downloaded Corvette Stingray. Got to GT5 main menu, selected "Downloadable Content" to install the pack... and it won't let me 'cos the server's down :mad:
 
Getting it off the store is one thing, driving it round the track is another and currently completely impossible because of the maintenance.

So really it's still not "available".
 
The servers are in Japan gt5 maintenance will be done all at once no matter the time zone they use japans time.
 
Not here in NYC...

Strange as its on the UK store (thought US would get dibs).

Did you use the search function as I had to go onto the game page as it didn't show up on "whats new"
 
Sorry to hear that. You may have to reinstall your game data...

Just loaded up the game on my secondary account just fine. The problem seems to be with my main.
 
Strange as its on the UK store (thought US would get dibs).

Did you use the search function as I had to go onto the game page as it didn't show up on "whats new"

Did you or anybody else notice when you downloaded it from the UK's store, it said it was purchasable for £0.79?
 
Did you or anybody else notice when you downloaded it from the UK's store, it said it was purchasable for £0.79?

That's BS. Stop trolling. It's Free and said so from the beginning.
 
That's BS. It's Free and said so from the beginning.

Seriously? It's not free?

Hey, I'm posting what I seen. I know it's free. It just posted up like that, but it was a free download. I knew I should have took a pic of it.

Nope, it was a big fat zero on all pages for me

Then I must have got it right before they changed it. Eh. Still free for me.
 
Hmm...maybe it corrupted your save data? Seeing as though that's where it's getting stuck?

I don't know. I was playing on my secondary account when I updated, maybe that has something to do with it.
 
Just loaded up the game on my secondary account just fine. The problem seems to be with my main.

It does sound corrupted data to me as well. I hope that you backed up your game save. Hopefully, you won't need it though. Best of luck, Rat.
 
Wow, this update has totally 🤬 things up for me. Logged out to do the update and everything went fine. Now when I go to start the game, everything loads fine until it gets to the GT5 logo screen, screen then goes black with the saving data flashing at the bottom and then goes back to the logo screen again. Its like its stuck in a loop. I've restarted several times and it still does this. Any ideas? Everything was working fine before.

disconnect your ethernet cable/disable your internet connection and it should load up.
 
That's BS. Stop trolling. It's Free and said so from the beginning.

haha, chill out pal, he's not trolling, when you click it it says free but it initially says 0.79
 
I don't know. I was playing on my secondary account when I updated, maybe that has something to do with it.

Ifit is your save data, try the automatically generated backup save and hope its just the primary thats corrupted
 
haha, chill out pal, he's not trolling, when you click it it says free but it initially says 0.79

Thank you. I knew I wasn't tripping. I even went back and took a picture on my phone.
 
On my PSN store in the UK and it's free but for some reason there's a bug that says its £0.79 before you click on the add on.
 
On my PSN store in the UK and it's free but for some reason there's a bug that says its £0.79 before you click on the add on.

It never at any point said that for me.
 
Still not on US PSN....a bit weird considering that this is an American car....

Just looked and I don't see it in the store either:ouch:
 
Yes I saw that price as well but when I clicked on it it was free. No biggie.
 
Still not on US PSN....a bit weird considering that this is an American car....



Try loading up the backup save that GT5 automatically makes.

How do I do that. I have an USB save, but never loaded from the backup save from the XMB Menu
 
The US store should update around the same time the maintenance finishes.

Just a little more :sly:
 
Back