Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,876 views
You are aware he's a fictional character are you? ;) And I'm not sure Michael C. Hall even lives in Miami on a permanent basis if at all.

I meant Michael C. Hall.

2.10 update content

2013
2013
2013
 
Just went on Gran turismo 5 and got a 2.10 update not sure what it's about. The 2.10 update is 55mb.
 
1 hour and 15 minutes guys

So going off this (being post at 2:46 my time), it is now roughly an Hour left, correct?
 
56 minutes left and counting
 
whiile starting gt5, the copyright page now shows 2013 rights:)
 
Just went on Gran turismo 5 and got a 2.10 update not sure what it's about. The 2.10 update is 55mb.

It's because of the new Corvette. Did you not read half of the content in this thread?
 
I read it was supposed to be done with maintenance 5 pm eastern so 4 pm central.
 
whiile starting gt5, the copyright page now shows 2013 rights:)

Really?

What kind of skullduggery is this, are they trying to con us into believing its 2013?
 
Wow, this update has totally 🤬 things up for me. Logged out to do the update and everything went fine. Now when I go to start the game, everything loads fine until it gets to the GT5 logo screen, screen then goes black with the saving data flashing at the bottom and then goes back to the logo screen again. Its like its stuck in a loop. I've restarted several times and it still does this. Any ideas? Everything was working fine before.
 
I know it's based on the new corvette but is it based on any other things.

General maintenance . . .

Short answer is we don't know until the patch notes. But usually they hide some other stuff as well.
 
Just went on Gran turismo 5 and got a 2.10 update not sure what it's about. The 2.10 update is 55mb.

That's big news, thanks for sharing.:D

Wow, this update has totally 🤬 things up for me. Logged out to do the update and everything went fine. Now when I go to start the game, everything loads fine until it gets to the GT5 logo screen, screen then goes black with the saving data flashing at the bottom and then goes back to the logo screen again. Its like its stuck in a loop. I've restarted several times and it still does this. Any ideas? Everything was working fine before.

Hurry up and wait...lol. Wait for the servers to come back and hopefully that fixes it. Mine loaded up just fine. If it's still buggered up after the servers come back...try Forza...lol.
 
Wow, this update has totally 🤬 things up for me. Logged out to do the update and everything went fine. Now when I go to start the game, everything loads fine until it gets to the GT5 logo screen, screen then goes black with the saving data flashing at the bottom and then goes back to the logo screen again. Its like its stuck in a loop. I've restarted several times and it still does this. Any ideas? Everything was working fine before.

Sorry to hear that. You may have to reinstall your game data...
 
2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype is Australian PSN Store now
 
I've downloaded the C7 from the store 20m ago
 
Back