Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,876 views
IMG_0649-1_zps73dbf3ad.jpg


Confirmed. Strange number.
 
Yes, advert image says 79p, then it says Free when you click it.
 
Fingers crossed it works for you CargoRat if not ill send you as much as i can to help out :)
 
How do I do that. I have an USB save, but never loaded from the backup save from the XMB Menu

Im not sure, it maybe is that you just delete the original (save it 1st just in case to USB)

EDIT. Damn my slow typing
 
IMG_0649-1_zps73dbf3ad.jpg


Confirmed. Strange number.

That's is a strange number...they called it 2.10 when the last update was 2.09..what are the odds of that?
 
Cargorat, either try loading the backup save, or try your USB save. I think I confused you with my previous post.
 
Yes, advert image says 79p, then it says Free when you click it.

That's really strange - never said that when I downloaded it. I went into what's new then all the way to the right and clicked on New Add Ons and selected the Free filter and there was only 5 to choose from so was easy enough to find.
 
Thank you to the other members who confirmed that I wasn't being a troll.

That's really strange - never said that when I downloaded it. I went into what's new then all the way to the right and clicked on New Add Ons and selected the Free filter and there was only 5 to choose from so was easy enough to find.

I went through Games > Latest > PS3 Add-Ons. It's sitting right next to Battlefield 3 Aftermath.
 
Was free from fist page to last for me :s
 
I have like 3 or 4 friends (That play GT5) on the PStore. :lol:

The preview image on the store remebers me of Most Wanted '12 :odd:
 
Wow that's bull^^
 
Fingers crossed it works for you CargoRat if not ill send you as much as i can to help out :)

Yea, still not working from the USB save. I'm just going to wait until maintence is over because I think that has something to do with it as I was on my other account when I updated and that one is working fine.
 
C7 Stingray Final Prototype is now available in the NA PS Store
 
Back