Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
It's in the add-ons, go to the new section... first entry (in US version at least). Took me all of its 0-60 time to find it. :sly:

Yes, it is available for download under the menu add-on, sadly, I can only find it on the US store, not EU.

Looks like sony slipped on this one. There's news on their blog, social media, and even on the Gran Turismo website. But the car is yet to be seen on the store. Guess we'll have to wait for next week store update I'm afraid (just my theory, not a fact)

Last edited:
Oh lord, it drifts like a genious.

EDIT: Entirely unable to be upgraded with the exception of tires. Don't be like me wasting 100 grand on another one to upgrade like an idiot.

It stacks up pretty well against the Supercar 620pp class when it's stock (522pp). Out of the box I was right behind the Zonda and Jag XJ220 with a little effort.

Can't wait to hear the sounds nowadays. Could someone post up a vid. I'm intrigued.

Edit just checked Jordan's vid and they've pulled the music trick again.

TokoTurismo
This. 👍

Great. Can't wait to hear the improved sounds. This bodes well for the future.

And yes the music trick was about masking sounds. I guess there just teasing. Lol.

Looking forward to trying this car when it appears in the EU store.

This might just get me back into GT5.

Huh.. I downloaded it, installed it, but it didn't show up in the DLC menu nor in the gift cars no manufacturer showroom. :odd:

Huh.. I downloaded it, installed it, but it didn't show up in the DLC menu nor in the gift cars no manufacturer showroom. :odd:

That's weird. Perhaps we have to wait for a tinny GT5 update first?.. cause that's how they usually do DLCs. Update first, then DLC.

Cause DLCs are region locked, I haven't seen it yet in EU store, so I suppose you downloaded it from US store. If you don't have US copy of game, it won't work.

Cause DLCs are region locked, I haven't seen it yet in EU store, so I suppose you downloaded it from US store. If you don't have US copy of game, it won't work.

These games are region free, as far as I know. :confused:

Back