Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,799 views
corvette20121102_hd-640x360.jpg
ghrhbrhrgbrhghbrhr

I want that location in PhotoTravel. I'm willing to pay.
goddamnit PD!
 
Cool. So it's 5 speed?

*edit
Rethorical question

6 Speed with the 6th for cruising

Edit: Pure blindness and didn't notice the Rhetorical question bit :dunce:
 
Great. Can't wait to hear the improved sounds. This bodes well for the future.

And yes the music trick was about masking sounds. I guess there just teasing. Lol.

I know right? That was a really smart move. :lol:
 
Just noticed that if you're in bumper cam, when you look right, left, or back, the speedo and tach are visable like in front view. Also, when in chase cam and you look back, it gives you the view like you're looking at the car from the front, looking back, lol. Other than those small things, car drives and handles great.
 
AMERICAAAAA FK YEAH!!

I'm gettin this immediately and probably make a tune for it.
 
And next thing i'm waiting for is the car to appear in TopGear!!
 
You can buy it at Chevrolet new car showroom at 100k
 
Yup but you can only change tires brake balance and ballast plus powerlimiter

Thats not what I meant by tunable. I was talking about suspension, trans, LSD, ect. Thats what I thought the person I quoted was talking about doing.
 
AMERICAAAAA FK YEAH!!

I'm gettin this immediately and probably make a tune for it.

You can't :P
There are no upgrades available for this car besides rubber and chassis stiffness.
 
It's missing the rear view for the interior camera.
Gears seem very long.
You can't tune it (only tires, power limiter and weight)
Handling is predictable, but the suspension feels slow or soft.
Overall, new car in GT5 👍
 
This thread has been read and granted the official CorvetteConquer seal of approval.
 
Oh okay. I read top speed at 5th post above me, so I'm a bit confused lol.

the top speed is reached in 5th. 6th gear is a cruiser gear

1472-4711-0510-9356-2611

we are testing the C7
 
It feels more precise than the current C6... Suspension seem to be a bit softer and to handle bumps in a better way...

Overall, its a blast to drive... the car does what your mind wants, very predictable...

Fantastic!
 
But the sounds ? ..... Nobody's raving about them..,,,, what's up!
 
Back