Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,792 views
Will be waiting, might have a reason to boot up the PS3 tomorrow.

And yes, I'll be watching the AutoShow.
 
i was just wondering the engine and auspuff sound.
 
Keep a very close eye on GTPlanet's news blog...

Something tells me a lot of you will be interested in what shows up there in about ten minutes. :sly:
 
Oh Jordan you tease us so, let me grab my popcorn while I'm at it :lol:
 
Found it! :D

tCp90.gif
 
The C7 takes Gran Turismo to a new level?
Maybe some sort of competition?

Anyway, kinda psyched about this. I mean, we can drive one of the sportscars the world is waiting for, two months before its official unveiling.
 
When do the Seasonals update? Could we be getting a C7 seasonal tomorrow along with the release of three prototype?
 
Ok thats my thursday evening sold. :D
 
Where's the video? :D
Nice shots in the article. 👍
 
Do you think perhaps that when the official C7 is unveiled, that our camouflaged C7s will simply be converted in an update, or will we just end up with the 2 of them(?)
 
Oh Jordan. You knew this long before we did. Didn't you? Admit it! :sly:

Do you think perhaps that when the official C7 is unveiled, that our camouflaged C7s will simply be converted in an update, or will we just end up with the 2 of them(?)

As a collector, I would much enjoy keeping both.
 
Have we seen that Dyno setting before? Sorry can't post the pic.
 
Guys, you can get it now. I just downloaded it.
 
Looks like I'll be jumping on good old GT5 for a bit tonight.. :p
 
Have we seen that Dyno setting before? Sorry can't post the pic.

corvette20121102_hd-640x360.jpg


I was thinking the same. No, never saw it before. It may be just for the purpose of showing the car. Remember the win tunnel? Same situation I guess. Would be a nice addition to the game though...

EDIT: Had a second look at it. What if this IS the wind tunnel but with the lights on? We've only ever saw it win the lights off looking at the gigantic fan. This might be the opposite side of the tunnel.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/14756362.jpg
 
Just downloaded this and im really hyped right now. I wonder how the new LT1 feels.
 
They might release a fixed setup time trial with this car... Just a wild guess, it'd be great if that happens.
 
Impressed it even has the cockpit camera angle with the camo inside
 
If anyone has trouble finding it, type in corvette until you see gt5,it should be right under it.
 
Back