With all of GT Sport’s updates recently, we might forgive you expecting something new in the Mileage Exchange update car selection. Sadly, you’re not going to get one, as this week’s update returns to the start of the cycle, with the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car.
The Corvette was in the very first Mileage Exchange, paired up with the BMW M4 Safety Car. That too returns, marking the first time we’ve seen these cars together since the game’s launch.
Elsewhere in the Exchange, there’s rather slim pickings for those eager to try out new things. All of the wheels are, again, repeat items. This week there’s a surprising focus on the various Rays TE37 wheels, making up 10 of the 16 items available. This six-spoke wheel is rather popular, so it’s a good chance to pick up any you may have missed.
Decals, helmets and profile pose items are again repeated — although this is to be expected.
Less expected is the number of repeat paints. Five of the 14 available items make a second appearance, including both of the special manufacturer paints: Giallo Modena and Rosso Scuderia, both from Ferrari. It’s a little unusual to see three of the other paint items repeated though, especially with more than 150 paint items yet to appear in the Exchange. There are two novel color shift paints this week though.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on May 8, at which point the Exchange will refresh all but the cars. If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – May 1–May 8
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Gold) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 ultra (Blue) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37SL (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37SL (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37V (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37V (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37V SL (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RPF1 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 02 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- Giallo Modena – 500 Mi
- Rosso Scuderia – 500 Mi
- O1 Large Flakes (Orange) – 500 Mi
- G1 Matte Metallic (Green) – 500 Mi
- Y1 Matte Fluorescent (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- B1 Fluorescent (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B1 Small Flakes (Turquoise) – 500 Mi
- B2 Dark Flakes L (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Dark Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P1 Candy Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P2 Chrome (Purple) – 1000 Mi
- BBP Colorshift – 500 Mi
- OW Colorshift – 500 Mi
Feature image courtesy of okami11408.