GamesCom Done
Details here

TGS 2010 Done:
Details here

GT5 Launch date (11/24/2010):
countdown.cgi

Link to dynamic countdown

Last edited:
Would be nice if PAL could even have a count down also, we still don't even have a release date. :indiff:

Although, not that I really want one (countdown), the wait to release appears to take longer like watching the clock waiting to finish work.

nice, thanks dave. BTW, you do have to reload the page, but it does, indeed work.

Yeah, I know. I have others but they don't work. Don;t think our forum supports countdown tags.

Just copy it and put it in the first post. That was it's correct when the page is loaded.

Last edited:
It's better to start with countdown to GamesCon on August 18th, in which all the game details should be revealed and probably a final European release data will be published as well.

If you are going to use counters, at least use ones that update in real time, not some dumb app that just generates an image upon page load... :rolleyes:

Heath_1 nailed it.

While some hate it here, it think its in the spirt of GT5, we have waited long enough lets count down to the final day, good thread.

Waste of a thread. You must be bored or desperate.

Nice and friendly. If you don't want to see a countdown then just leave the thread i don't see what this is hurting.
Also can you get a dynamic updating countdown this one is so poor

Personally i'd prefer a real-time countdown clock, however i think this thread is a good idea! since we are actually nearing the release date (for Americans anyway, whats going to happen to us Brits?! :S )

Nice and friendly. If you don't want to see a countdown then just leave the thread i don't see what this is hurting.
Have you ever heard of... freedom of speech?

That aside, this thread is a good idea, but we need a dynamic counter, so i don't have to refresh. And it will be more appealing to 56k users too. ;)

If you are going to use counters, at least use ones that update in real time, not some dumb app that just generates an image upon page load... :rolleyes:

Heath_1 nailed it.

Go ahead and find one that this forum will support. We'll wait.

Heath_1 nailed it.

Personally i'd prefer a real-time countdown clock, however i think this thread is a good idea! since we are actually nearing the release date (for Americans anyway, whats going to happen to us Brits?! :S )

Have you ever heard of... freedom of speech?

That aside, this thread is a good idea, but we need a dynamic counter, so i don't have to refresh. And it will be more appealing to 56k users too. ;)

Yeah, I know. I have others but they don't work. Don;t think our forum supports countdown tags.

Just copy it and put it in the first post. That was it's correct when the page is loaded.

Right. As dave said, I don't think this forum will support one. So, unless one of the Mods or Jordan pops in and changes the timers to a dynamic one or someone finds one the forums will support, this is what you get.

Right. As dave said, I don't think this forum will support one. So, unless one of the Mods or Jordan pops in and changes the timers to a dynamic one or someone finds one the forums will support, this is what you get.

Anyone not happy with it could always just hit F5...dynamically.

I couldn't care less about a lame countdown timer, but if you want one anywhere on the site, how about you speak to Jordan about putting one on the front page? No, thought not.

I'm not countdowning counting down. I'm eagerly and patiently awaiting the release of GT5. Ugh, I have spoken.

It's 111 days. It makes absolutely no difference if the seconds are slightly out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about a lame countdown timer, but if you want one anywhere on the site, how about you speak to Jordan about putting one on the front page? No, thought not.

You always this friendly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back