CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Yesterday was the first opportunity that I've had to try this out. WOW! I am really blown away.
I knew I was getting a game with limited content but packed full of driving experience. And, it delivered. I can't believe how much fun this is, how good the cars feel, the road surfaces, the feeling of underserved and oversteer. I'm just frigging giddy!
I haven't jumped into anything powerful. I'm trying to knock out the career step by step. Only driven the Alfa, BMW and just started with the X-bow.
Imola is such a beautiful track. It has a great flow.
I look forward to when we have private lobbies so I can race with you fine CRAPPERS.
Take care gents,
Boston77

I had a few issues. But surprisingly competitive. Also online is really bad. So many disconnects and the setup to is just confusing.

Had to tile my bathroom floor today. Sad to have missed out on the racing.

Actually, maybe not. This game has really, really humbled me. I wasn't an alien in GT, but I could hang with some fine racers. Each time I race in AC (just the AI so far) I get reminded of how poor of a pilot I really am. LOL. I am learning to drive all over again. And with 18 years of GT's physics model to unlearn, it may take a while

I love the challenge and I'll learn from it each time I race. But, I think I ought to stay away from racing you fellas until I get a better grip on this. Ruining anyone's race would really suck.

Glad you guys were able to turn some laps together. I'll see ya in the future.

Any of you race at 630-730am PST (13:30 - 14:30 UTC) Monday - Friday?

This is my normal gaming time I get in before work.

Back