CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

image.jpeg
TCS and ABS set to factory. All else is off.
The only change was to the drivetrain. I set final ratio to 3.5714.
1:36.630 Knocked just a couple of tenths off.

Great racing tonight, the GT cars at Mugello are a dream!! I'll put up a couple of replays tomorrow of some of the racing from tonight at Spa and Silverstone! :)

Great lap @Boston77 i'll have another crack at the time tomorrow. Learnt a couple of new things racing tonight, you can brake much later than you think, although you have to be careful not to lock up, good time man! ;)

BTW @DropBuckets here we are young man!!! :D

Getting better on the TT Challenge at Vallalunga, and i remembered to put the soft tyres on this time! :P

Just brake as late as possible, and keep it smooth through those corners.

1:36:006 with no assists.

14224825_10210547050613760_4485777464851283378_n.jpg

Does anyone have the prestige pack? I do not.:mad:

Yes Football i have the "Prestige Pack", that includes the Lambo i did those vids in....That's a bummer that you don't have it, but i think they will be available for download at some time in the future. I know there were 2 different packs at launch, you have the one with 6 extra cars, and the "Prestige" has 3 more on top of that including the Lambo i think....Again another strange decision by the developers. :banghead:

Nice time Hammy. I've improved on my time by a few tenths. But, getting a 1/2 second knocked off to match your time is going to be a challenge. Looks like I've got more work to do. :scared: Well done sir!

Also, thanks for the tire tip. I never thought of checking tire grade.👍

I'll give it another go sometime today. Gotta get to hockey practice. Good luck gents.

Nice time Hammy. I've improved on my time by a few tenths. But, getting a 1/2 second knocked off to match your time is going to be a challenge. Looks like I've got more work to do. :scared: Well done sir!

Also, thanks for the tire tip. I never thought of checking tire grade.👍

I'll give it another go sometime today. Gotta get to hockey practice. Good luck gents.

Thanks Boston, keep going and you'll get quicker, push as hard as you can!! ;)

Take a screen shot, send it your PSN, through the app on your phone look at it, hold the pic for a few seconds and it will give you the option to save.

It should then be in your photos, from this thread or through a pm to me, hit upload file, hit full image and upload(under post reply). Your then good to go!

Is there a time limit on this? I'm heading out tomorrow morning for a few days to:
1. Take my G29 for replacement
2. Go to a wedding (I know yuck!!!)
3. Stop in at the Indonesian GT Academy finals.

I'll post any interesting info. Will also get the chance to meet my Indonesian GT buddy Omdidit in person

Back