CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Your eyes are wrong Hammy, wrong - these are just superhuman AI reactions under same physics as players... It's true, yeah :D But to clarify - I don't mind, it doesn't bother me 1%, but just lets call spade a spade (not same physics).

Your eyes are wrong Hammy, wrong - these are just superhuman AI reactions under same physics as players... It's true, yeah :D But to clarify - I don't mind, it doesn't bother me 1%, but just lets call spade a spade (not same physics).

Lol for sure man, the game is still great, and with a big patch about to turn up this month, it will only get better still! ;)

image.jpeg
Crap A' Corsa Week 1 Time Trial:

Go to events and select:

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Vallelunga

I will post the top 3 quickest times
Ends 9/14/16
Who can get Gold!

Let's share tunes and tips!

1. 134.690 @Zakspeed_TV

2. 136.006 @HammyMansell

3. 136.153 @Najin

Amazing job!!! Very close times!

Last edited:
Had a quick bash (No, not that kind! :P ) :) and got a 1m:37:758s to start off.........God knows how you'll get a gold.....Funny as in Gran Turismo you could get bronze medals driving in reverse, this game is on another planet!! great track really technical and needs a setup of course!

14141949_10210528104300114_8992471238486725705_n.jpg

Must keep trying! 👍

Think I did a 1:38 this morning, more down force.

Yes Football for sure.....Difficult to find a good setup on a track with long straights and then slow hairpins. A bit like Montreal in Formula 1, or the old Hockenheim....A compromise is needed.

By the way, here's another challenge.........If anyone can drive the Ferrari F40 Stage 3 through Eau Rouge without losing it deserves 10 gold medals!! 20 attempts and still:

That was the closest i got! :lol:

View attachment 583471 Crap A' Corsa Week 1 Time Trial:

Go to events and select:

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Vallelunga

I will post the top 3 quickest times
Ends 9/14/16
Who can get Gold!

Let's share tunes and tips!

Woah thats stop for a horse a 31 is gold? is that even possible :lol: on PC RSR times the fastest is a 133.1 and thats in the 650S GT3 Think we will be lucky to get bronze :lol:

News from Kunos of some of the things included in the next patch out sometime this month!

'A short preview on [some of] the things you will find in next update for Assetto Corsa on PS4 and XB1. Tearing issues have been solved, and the graphics is much more smooth in any situation. The smoothness also gives a better perception of visuals, and allows to feel a better car handling. Definetely a great step ahead, that will allow you to enjoy AC much more. The new build will feature 2 additional difficult levels, very easy and alien, and btw, all the AI levels have been balanced, that means that also the existing AI levels have been improved.

Controllers: the issues with Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH shifters have been fixed; gamepad speed sensitivity and steering gamma now work much better (we can't wait to receive your feedback), and a "reset to default" command has been added (where default means recommended). When you launch the game, now it recognizes and consider as default the device you use when you press X/A to start it (as it was designed, and it didn't work due to a bug of the very last minute..). This is the JUST the FIRST pass of improvements for the controller section, but not the LAST. We are already working to include new configurations and options for all the controllers and, BTW, thank you for your kind suggestions. Visual steering wheel rotation: as you might know, Assetto Corsa performs a full rotation of the steering wheel, depending by the car you choose, that actually helps to understand if you are steering too much, since the visual rotation matches the physical one. Said that, we recognize that gamepad users are not used to this kind of approach, and actually it can be weird by an aesthetical point of view. We added the option to lock the visual steering wheel, that will be setted by default at 360 degrees, and it works from 240 to 1080 degrees, so it can please any kind of user. Most important, we allow you to make your favorite choice.

As said before, this is just a quick update of SOME OF the things you will find in the next build. As you might know (but much probably not), the workflow needed to update a game on console is hugely different than on Steam with the PC version: is much more complex, slow and less dynamic. Also, it's something that - as developers - we are experimenting on console for the first time, since Assetto Corsa is our first porting, and believe me, Assetto Corsa is a very complex software. This is not meant to be a justification, but just a simple fact. Therefore I thank you in advance for your patience and passion, but you can be sure that Assetto Corsa 1.0 on PS4/XB1 is just the start. And, btw, the Japanese Pack DLC, the Black Cat County and Maserati Levante will be available very soon! Hopefully the new build will be available during this month: fingers crossed!

Thank you very much for the awesome way you are supporting us.'

Last edited:
Got the vette doin 132 the Mclaren MP4 is way off tho lol

Awwwwwwwwwwww that alien is back!!! :lol: Nice one Zak!

Yeah that Mclaren is impossible to get into the 1:31s..... :mad: I nailed a lap on a more less stock setup (more DF and one click more on the gear ratio) and did a 1:37.4, only 3 tenths faster than before. Hopefully the medal times will be rebalanced in the near future patch too!

Had a go at drifting for the 1st time today, got 10000 points on my first go, here's a bit of it.

Awwwwwwwwwwww that alien is back!!! :lol: Nice one Zak!

Yeah that Mclaren is impossible to get into the 1:31s..... :mad: I nailed a lap on a more less stock setup (more DF and one click more on the gear ratio) and did a 1:37.4, only 3 tenths faster than before. Hopefully the medal times will be rebalanced in the near future patch too!

Had a go at drifting for the 1st time today, got 10000 points on my first go, here's a bit of it.

Nice mate 👍 You would have to be a alien to get a 1.31 in that Mclaren

Good time! Have you tweaked the setup?
Yes, a slight bump with the downforce, tweaked the dampers a bit, it seems to work . I'm not too familiar with this track so I'm exploring where the limits are lol. It's down to 1:36.373 now

Last edited:
Back