CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
Reserved for CRAP a'Corsa Club.

CRAP was started in GTPlanet in 2011 as a slightly casual (but still obsessive) race group for PlayStation racers. We have primarily use Project Cars and previously Gran Turismo 5 and 6. We also run a DiRT Rally Club. CRAP A'Corsa is a natural addition.

More info to come.

Early sign ups welcome. Boy, you're keen

CRAP pCARS Club
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-pcars-club-ps4.327783/

CRAP DiRT Rally Club
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-dirt-rally-club.344617/

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'll be playing with you guys much more soon! Management turnover at work has been insane (Ya know the car business, and with my dad being busy interviewing guys bc he's the general manager I've been having to do his stuff) :D

Anyway, count me in. PSN: No1Driv3r_

Assetto Corsa is gonna be amazing 👍

Just found this thread....Why didn't any of you 'orrible CRAPpers tell me? Lol Just kidding, 6 weeks to go til release!!

I haven't pre-ordered it, so on release day i'll have to get it like in the old days, that is on foot, in a shop, as the Donkeys here in Spain don't deliver things all that fast.......... Aeroplanes? What are they señor? :lol:

Roll on the 26th of August! :)

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
more like this

Attachments

• Sadikin-Gani-Motor-Versus-Mobil.-Jakarta..jpg
    Sadikin-Gani-Motor-Versus-Mobil.-Jakarta..jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
I have raced with Nosoks for years now in the GT franchise. He is a stand up gent. and would race with him any day of the week. I would love to continue that in AC. That is, if you guys in CRAP will allow. I'm not the fastest, but mighty clean. My work schedule doesn't allow much time for organized events. but, I am always looking for clean, respectful people to race against.

Cheers gents,
Boston77
PSN ID= Boston77Bruins

Hey Boston!!! hope we get some AC racing in together, its too rare man
CRAPpers !! i highly recommend Boston, one of the cleanest racers you'll meet and as nice a human as you'll ever meet

Finally got a new sheel (Thrustmaster 599XX) so I no longer fear causing wrecks using a D-PAD.
Count me in! 👍

I already join CRAP Project Cars for PS4. But again, I did not want to cause problems because of my driving with D-PAD.
:gtpflag:

Heading to my local GAMESTOP for preorder today.
I expect you're stroking it as vigorously as I did when I first got one :P

And the wheel :lol:

Latest Posts

Back