CRAP Dirt 4 Club

• Thread starter Eyeseeh50
  • 110 comments
I apologize for the double post, but I will be on about half hour after it becomes unlocked, also one of the guys that was active in the DiRT rally league will be joining me if anybody wants to play something, if we can loan cars and gain money in multiplayer like in DiRT rally

If anybody is going to be on in like 8-9 hours send a friend request to me ELMARCTUFF and a message, I have like 8 friend requests pending because they don't tell me where they're from lol, and if you already have, please message me and I apologize

I swear dirt rally did not reflect my actual skill very well. PS_Messages_20170607_131803.jpg

since nobody answers in the main thread:

What can i do online in dirt 4?? rallycross or rally or freeroam,... would really like to know thanks in advance :dunce:

Can we do a rally together ?? like that all players start at once and are ghosted??

Last edited:

What can i do online in dirt 4?? rallycross or rally or freeroam,... would really like to know thanks in advance :dunce:

Can we do a rally together ?? like that all players start at once and are ghosted??
There are the daily and montly community events. Currently there are no leagues and I have no clue what else can be done online.

There is online pvp rally with divisions progression. Max 8 players at once, no ghosts only markers on sidebar

So bought my copy today.

Have raced 2 races after the school - and it's back in the box.

It's Thrustmaster T500rs wheel support is bugged - it randomly disconnects during a race - and codies are generously stating 'its not on our initial supported hardware list' - even though it was originally...

Codies forums are bubbling away with T500 owners, but I suspect it will be weeks before I can play it.

Back to Dirt Rally for me then eh ?

i used my shifter as a handbrake in dirt rally,...
But in dirt 4 it is not possible to do it,... i bypassed it with a trick,..

R1 is shift up on my wheel,.. and my shifter also sees pulling back as r1 ... now i can use my handbrake but when i use it i also gear up...
But when gearing up on my wheel it does pull on the handbrake...

I'm kinda disappointed with dirt4. I was expecting DiRT handling. Using simulation mode with no assists and I can't feel what the cars are doing, when they slide, spin wheels, understeer etc. It's probably just me not used to the game yet. Will give it a go next weekend 👍

Iain sorry for not joining yesterday. Notifications were off

I'm kinda disappointed with dirt4. I was expecting DiRT handling. Using simulation mode with no assists and I can't feel what the cars are doing, when they slide, spin wheels, understeer etc. It's probably just me not used to the game yet. Will give it a go next weekend 👍

Iain sorry for not joining yesterday. Notifications were off
i was about to ask your opinion on it (since we're nearly in the same level of skill). Too bad i must say! It worries me! Dunno if I should get it or not!

i was about to ask your opinion on it (since we're nearly in the same level of skill). Too bad i must say! It worries me! Dunno if I should get it or not!

It's probably worth it. I just haven't had enough time to play yet. Won't be on before Friday at earliest.

Back