CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

I completely get you @hellZfirE !
This is just my feeling! I'm far from memorizing all the tracks yet, but I honestly feel that one will remember the most important turns in a rally/stage! So it's definitely not the hardcore rally we are hoping for!
Hopefully DiRT 4 has that system perfectly up and running in online championships!

I completely get you @hellZfirE !
This is just my feeling! I'm far from memorizing all the tracks yet, but I honestly feel that one will remember the most important turns in a rally/stage! So it's definitely not the hardcore rally we are hoping for!
Hopefully DiRT 4 has that system perfectly up and running in online championships!

The only track i fully memorized was Pikes Peak (and the wrx courses, of course) lol

Im on the same spot as you regarding the other 6 rally locations, i remember some of the import turns. I wonder if anyone here have memorized all the courses on those locations.

Im gonna be honest here lads, im burned down on the game. Racing the same tracks over and over again has done me. I will finish the season tho, but cant really bother training for them like i did with Monaco.

This isnt rally to be fair. Hopefully the stage maker from Dirt 4 is at least decent cause if it isnt it's gonna be the same thing again.
This is the reason I only drive these events by only driving the "practice" before the event. So basically you won't drive more than the first sector of the first stage. Still you can drive it 10 times to setup your car but it will make that one rally more challenging and more fun. When I did drive and practice more I ended up to remember all the stages but then I took two or three seasons off and look at me now.. I'm happy to be in top 10 but now I really believe that with this much of practice I am having now I can't take any wins.

Still I enjoy this more because I cannot remember all stages because it takes you at least 6 weeks to drive them again.

Should've been 1-2-3 tho... :D

Attachments

• 17359009_1836557856591006_1129666665766986224_o.jpg
    17359009_1836557856591006_1129666665766986224_o.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17
As we are almost at the end of the penultimate event in this season its time for me to start thinking of the next season.

My plan is to do a single make season this time using this car........
DiRT Rally_20170319193728.jpg

the 2001 Subaru Impreza. The car will be run in stock condition so that everyone is in the same car and so it's down to driving skill, or that's my theory.

Let me know what you think!

For those of you online right now, I have a private rallycross lobby open, so if anyone wants to join add me ELMARCTUFF

So the penultimate round is done and dusted and it has become very interesting at the top, with a close 4 way battle for the championship win and a couple of lower numbers even in with a slim chance.
It is all going to boil down to the dust and heat of Greece to decide the championship, this is going to be a real challenge, but fun!

On to the results for Sweden,

Rd5-OverallStandings.png

Rd5-PowerStage.png

Attached at the bottom is the pdf of the full results if anyone wants to view them.

Good luck to everyone for Rally Greece.

Attachments

• WRC SEASON 5.pdf
    404.9 KB · Views: 12
My worst rally till now. Made like 4 spins and recoveries in the 2nd stage and i'm already last with more than 2.5min!
I run without any practice just to feel as a real rally driver. It played well in the previous rallies but not this one!

I ran this rally already on tuesday (having the rest of week out of home) and so far I think this was the best rally of the whole season for me. Found setup that worked fine for me. As usual I made Some mistakes but not as much as in previous events.

I ran this rally already on tuesday (having the rest of week out of home) and so far I think this was the best rally of the whole season for me. Found setup that worked fine for me. As usual I made Some mistakes but not as much as in previous events.
Personal I think you have set some incredible times on this event. I can't get near you in the Beamer. This could re-arrange the championship a bit. 👍

Let me know what you think!

I'm excited!! Obviously, I still can't get a handle on the RWD enough to be competitive, so I've taken a break from driving games and delved into Ghost Recon - Wildlands. That said, the Subaru Championship is something I'm looking forward to! It'll start Monday March 27th?

I'm excited!! Obviously, I still can't get a handle on the RWD enough to be competitive, so I've taken a break from driving games and delved into Ghost Recon - Wildlands. That said, the Subaru Championship is something I'm looking forward to! It'll start Monday March 27th?
I'm glad you will be back competing! We kick off 7:00 BST Tuesday 28th.

Back